The zodiacal sign of Gemini –the Twins- commences on May 21st, being cusped by
the power of previous sign, it completely comes into power on or about May28th. From this date it is full strength until June 20th.
- People born in this zodiac sign are dual in character and mentality; therefore called Gemini-the twins.
- The twin sides of their nature are perpetually pulling in opposite directions.
- Their brains are subtle and brilliant, but they usually lack continuity of purpose.
- They are highly difficult to understand; in temperament they are hot and cold almost the same time.
- They are mentally very quick and keen, and in all matters where a subtle mentality is needed they can out distance all rivals.
- They seldom, themselves, know what they want to achieve. At heart they are ambitious for social positions; but when obtained they have already trued it and are ready to go for something totally opposite.
- They believe they are truthful, constant, faithful, and so they may be at the moment, but every moment to them has a separate existence.
- They quickly see the weak points in those they meet, and can reduce all to nothing by wit, sarcasm, or mimicry.
- They can make clever actors, lawyers, lecturers, and a certain class of public speakers, all those who play a changing role in life’s drama.
- They have an amazing sense of will power, if they force themselves to stick to one thing, then they generally make brilliant successes of whatever they undertake in any sphere of life.
- They often succeed the best as far as money is concerned, on the Stock Exchange or as a Company; they get wealth in a business.
- They are more generous to individuals than to institutions, for they act on impulse in giving as in everything else they do.
- They people generally have a rather long, narrow head and face; good, keen, sharp looking eyes. Their hands are usually long, thin or bony, restless or always doing something.
- They are very intellectual with a keen mentality that shows itself in anything they seriously take up.
- Their bond is the best with the people of their own period or from September 21 to October 20-27, or with people born in the centre of their own triangle, from November 21 to December 20-27.
- They are more inclined to suffer from what concerns nervous system than anything else; and have delicate digestive organs.
- Their lucky colures are silver, glistening white, and all shimmering things.
- The birth stone for them are white and red cornelians, sapphires, diamonds and all glittering jewels.
The zodiacal sign of Aries commences on March 21st, but for seven days, being overlapped by the ‘cusp’ of the previous sign, it doesn’t come unto full power until March 27th. From this date it is in full strength until April 19th.
- People born in this zodiac sign have usually strong will power and great obstinacy of purpose.
- They are born fighters in every sense of the world and have the greatest ability as organisers on a large scale.
- They seem naturally to resent all criticism, and the only way to offset this in them is by quiet logic, reason, and proof.
- They are intensely independent in work. They must do everything in their own way, and if interfered by others they generally step back.
- They crave for more affection and sympathy more than anything else, be they men or women.
- The material power and success is bestowed upon them and there is no limit to it.
- They are inclined to lack caution, being by nature impulsive and quick in thought and action.
- They go to extremes in all things, and are frank and outspoken, and inclined to make enemies by want of tact.
- Person born in this sign seldom get through life without receiving cuts, wounds, or blows to the head, either from accidents or violence.
- They overwork their brains and are inclined to suffer from all kind of problems concerned with the head like headache, trouble with the eyes, eruptions on face and head and so on.
- The most suitable colours for them are all shades of red, rose, crimson and pink.
- The birth stones for this period are rubies, garnets, and bloodstones.