The number 7 stands in symbolism for the Planet Neptune, and represents all persons born under the 7, namely those who are born on the 7th, 16th, or 25th of any month, but more especially influences such persons if they are born from the 21st June to July 20th– 27th, the period of the zodiac called the ‘House of the Moon’.
- These are people are very independent, original, and have strongly marked individuality.
- At heart they love change and travel, being restless in their natures. If they have the means of gratifying their desires they visit foreign countries and become keenly interested in the affairs of far of far off lands.
- They often make extremely good writers, painters, or poets, but in everything they do, they sooner or later show a peculiar philosophical outlook on life that tinges all their work.
- They care little about the material things of life; they often become rich by their original ideas or methods of business.
- The women of this number generally have a successful marriage, and have an anxious nature about future.
- They are also interested in matters concerning the sea, and in trade or business; they often become merchants, exporters, and importers, dealing with foreign countries.
- They have peculiar ideas about religion. They dislike to follow the beaten track, they create a religion of their own, but one that appeals to the imagination and based on the mysterious.
- They people usually have remarkable dreams and a great leaning to occultism; they have the gift of intuition, clairvoyance, and a peculiar quieting magnetism of their own that has great influence over others.
- These people go really well with number 2 as it is also the Moon number. Thus people born in the ‘House of the Moon’ make great friends.
- The lucky days of the week for them are the same as for the number 2 people, namely, Sunday and Monday; especially if their own number falls on one of the 1, 2, or 4 number dates.
- Their lucky colours are all shades of green, also white and yellow, and they should avoid all dark heavy colours. Lucky stones for them are moonstones, ‘cat’s eyes, and pearls, and if possible, they should wear a piece of moss against their skin.