The features and traits of a being are also affected by the colour, skin type and even smoothness or firmness of the hand. As the people with soft palms imagine all sorts of things in the way of ailments and troubles; but if the palm is firm, it denotes an energetic, excitable nature.
Very smooth hands with few lines belong to people with calm temperament and even in disposition. They rarely loose temper and if they do then they have a valid logic behind it. This again depends upon the hardness and softness of the palm. When form, it is greater sign of control and calmness than when soft. In the latter case it is not so much a matter of control as of indifference.
When the palm of hand is naturally covered with a very fine light skin, the subject will retain the buoyancy and temperament of youth much longer than the person with a coarse skin. This is of course dependent upon the type of work, but the general cases where little labour or manual work is involved, this is the case.
Colour of the Palm:
The palm of the hand is under immediate control and action of the nerves and of the nerve fluid. According to scientist, there are more nerves in the hand than in any other portion of the body and again more in the palms than other portions of hand.
When palm is pale or almost white in colour, the subject takes very little interest in anything outside of himself- in other words, he will be selfish, egoistic and unsympathetic.
When palm is yellowish in colour, the subject will be morbid, melancholy, and morose.
When a delicate pink the nature is sanguine, hopeful, and bright; and when very red, robust in health and spirits, passionate, and quick tempered.
The zodiacal sign of Aries commences on March 21st, but for seven days, being overlapped by the ‘cusp’ of the previous sign, it doesn’t come unto full power until March 27th. From this date it is in full strength until April 19th.
- People born in this zodiac sign have usually strong will power and great obstinacy of purpose.
- They are born fighters in every sense of the world and have the greatest ability as organisers on a large scale.
- They seem naturally to resent all criticism, and the only way to offset this in them is by quiet logic, reason, and proof.
- They are intensely independent in work. They must do everything in their own way, and if interfered by others they generally step back.
- They crave for more affection and sympathy more than anything else, be they men or women.
- The material power and success is bestowed upon them and there is no limit to it.
- They are inclined to lack caution, being by nature impulsive and quick in thought and action.
- They go to extremes in all things, and are frank and outspoken, and inclined to make enemies by want of tact.
- Person born in this sign seldom get through life without receiving cuts, wounds, or blows to the head, either from accidents or violence.
- They overwork their brains and are inclined to suffer from all kind of problems concerned with the head like headache, trouble with the eyes, eruptions on face and head and so on.
- The most suitable colours for them are all shades of red, rose, crimson and pink.
- The birth stones for this period are rubies, garnets, and bloodstones.