Education in modern society
The modern era of today’s world is the golden era for the people so as to let them become educated in the fields of high expertise. Everyone wishes to become intellectual and highly skilled in terms of both theoretical knowledge as well as practical application of the same.
And since, the youth is becoming more talented right from the birth which is evident by the increase in the intellect and IQ levels of the children.
Education is the light which can extinguish the plight and miseries of the person who is suffering in this world. Therefore, the Indian system of Education has come up with various options so that the person may shine up with the best of his capacity in the fields like Medical sciences, Various disciplines of Engineering, Commerce, Arts and Sciences and many more.
To get into the admission of the prestigious and esteemed institutions, one has to gear himself up and get through hard tests and excellent levels of preparation for entrance exams like IIT-JEE, JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, AIIMS, AIPMT, CAT, MAT, XAT, ICPC, CA etc.
Problems faced by students while preparation
Since today’s era is the era of competitive spirit and excellence, one has to gear himself up in the spirit that his mind, body and action are in unison with each other. One has to be extremely careful and dedicated in the field of study.
Generally, the parents see their child suffering from the following problems while preparing for such competitive exams.
- Lack of concentration
- Last moment drop of strength
- Lack of mental strength
- Peer pressure
- Lack of confidence
And many more such types of problems are faced.
Mantra healing: The best solution for problems related to mind
Mantra healing is the field in which many expert mantra healers have been successful in treating the patients suffering from various problems regarding the mind and the subtle aspects of the same. It is the mind only which has to be tackled in these circumstances.
Many-a-times, one has to face lot of challenges while dealing with the fickle mind. There are a very few people who are able to conquer their mind and that too only because they had a very strong will power and in their previous lives, they used similar techniques to deal with the mind.
As per Bhagwad Gita (6.6):
For him who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of friends; but for one who has failed to do so, his very mind will be the greatest enemy.
Since the authentic vedic scripture give us such an advice, it has become the need of the hour to get into the principle of healing. Mantras are very potent sanskrit shlokas which have been imbibed and impregnated with spiritual potencies. When enchanted by expert brahmanas in a special manner, they begin to radiate special energies.
When these energies are used to please the related demigod and administer into the environment where the student is there, the energies enter into the body and create positive changes in the mind, body and action of the person.
These changes channelise the energy flow in the right direction and allow the person to study nicely allowing the mind to be nicely focused.
Budh Puja: The best and carefully selected remedy for lack of concentration
Since every mantra has a special capacity and power of it’s own, one has to be selective in the choice of his desire. There are thousands of mantras for a single remedy but since the problems must be uprooted and in the most effective way, we have selected the best remedy for the same.
The planet mercury or Budh is the lord of education and related problems. The mantras which have been carefully selected and researched for the puja are most effective in their results as experienced by our respected customers*
For booking your puja, please contact us at http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/budh-graha-puja/
If you are unaware of the position of Budh in your planetary chart, we at shubhpuja.com are here to your rescue.
We at shubhpuja.com understand the value of a strong Budh in one’s life. Our Pandits have been selected after a rigorous procedure of selection and are known to help relieve people of their problems. We understand that it is difficult to conduct pujas in such a busy lifestyle and we at Shubhpuja.com help you to diagnose these issues followed by suggesting remedies to cure these problems.
We will send you a qualified pandit trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja).
Navratras are celebrated to worship different avatars and forms of Goddess Durga. To please Goddess Durga, a 9 day fast period is observed. During Navratri puja, the Durga Sapshati puja and havan with proper procedures and rituals is conducted where each family member gives ahuti and takes blessings from Durga mata. The last 3 days of Navratre are dedicated to Goddess Saraswati (Goddess of education, art and creativity). The Saraswati puja vidhi and processes need to be properly understood and applied.
- After getting ready and cleaning the puja room, sit facing towards east direction.
- Place a white cloth one platform and place the idol of Ma Sarawsati on it. Decorate the idol with turmeric, kumkum, rice, garlands and flowers. Books and musical instruments can also be placed near the deity.
- Place a green coconut on an earthen pot with a red coloured cotton cloth. Light the diya and remember lord Ganesha first and pray for the successful completion of the puja.
- Chant the following mantra and remain in meditation for a while.
||Yaa kundendu tushaaradhawala, yaa shubhra vastravrutha
Yaa veena varadanda manditakara yaa shweta padmasanaa
Yaa brahmachyuta shankara prabhrutibhi devai sadaa vandita,
Saa maam pathu saraswati bhagavati nishshesha,jadyapaha.
Aum saraswathyae namah, dhyanartham, pushpam samarpayami||
- Then offer the prasadam that you have made on the banana or betel leaf. Keep elaichi and lavanga on it.
- Perform the arti with camphor and diya and ring the bell or conch simultaneously.
To book the Saraswati puja package or order Saraswati puja samagri, contact Shubhpuja- http://shubhpuja.com/saraswatipuja-id-344757.html
Learning is a life-long process and every day is a new beginning to learn something and transform our lives as a better individual. Even the vastu can help us to concentrate better and utilise our potential for education.
Here are few Vastu tips to enhance the learning power and transform the lives of your children.
- Study room should be in the west, east or north zones of a house.
- The entrance of the study should be in north or east. Windows are preferred in the east direction.
- Study table should be placed in the east or north of the room.
- Keep an idol of Goddess Saraswati, on the study table or in north-east direction of the room.
- Avoid loads in the north-east and the centre of the room. The room should be kept clean and clutter free.
- Place the beds in the south-west area of the room and avoid bunk beds.
- Including the green colour in the colour scheme of the room is effective for enhancing the learning process.
- Make sure that the door leading into the room should not face a toilet or staircase.
- You can place a crystal gem tree, quartz crystals or amethysts in the west zone.
- Children should sleep with their heads towards south or east.