It is an honour to reveal that Shubhpuja.com was also invited to be a part of the huge Startup India Standup India scheme on 16th January 2016. Such stepping stones will help shubhpuja to achieve its dreams of huge milestone. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Start Up India Stand Up India scheme at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi.
It is a revolutionary scheme that has been started to help the people who wish to start their own business. Those people who have ideas and capability, the government will give them support to make sure that they can implement their ideas and grow. Success of this scheme will eventually make India, a better economy and stronger nation.
During the speech Mr Modi said, ‘we are trying to make the young job creators rather than job seekers’. It is all about grabbing the opportunity and earning well, and also making India grow along.
Here are the 19 plans Modi has for start-ups:
- Self-certification: The self-certification will apply to laws including payment of gratuity, labour contract, provident fund management, water and air pollution acts.
- Start-up India hub: An all-India hub will be created as a single contact point for start-up foundations in India, which will help the entrepreneurs to exchange knowledge and access financial aid.
- Register through app: An online portal, in the shape of a mobile application, will be launched to help start-up founders to easily register.
- Patent protection: A fast-track system for patent examination at lower costs is being conceptualised by the central government. The system will promote awareness and adoption of the Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) by the start-up foundations.
- Rupees 10,000 crore fund: The government will develop a fund with an initial corpus of Rs 2,500 crore and a total corpus of Rs 10,000 crore over four years, to support upcoming start-up enterprises.
- National Credit Guarantee Trust Company: A National Credit Guarantee Trust Company (NCGTC) is being conceptualised with a budget of Rs 500 crore per year for the next four years to support the flow of funds to start-ups.
- No Capital Gains Tax: At present, investments by venture capital funds are exempt from the Capital Gains Tax. The same policy is being implemented on primary-level investments in start-ups.
- No Income Tax for three years: Start-ups would not pay Income Tax for three years. This policy would revolutionise the pace with which start-ups would grow in the future.
- Tax exemption for investments of higher value: In case of an investment of higher value than the market price, it will be exempt from paying tax.
- Building entrepreneurs: Innovation-related study plans for students in over 5 lakh schools. Besides, there will also be an annual incubator grand challenge to develop world class incubators.
- Atal Innovation Mission: The Atal Innovation Mission will be launched to boost innovation and encourage talented youths.
- Setting up incubators: A private-public partnership model is being considered for 35 new incubators and 31 innovation centres at national institutes.
- Research parks: The government plans to set up seven new research parks, including six in the Indian Institute of Technology campuses and one in the Indian Institute of Science campus, with an investment of Rs 100 crore each.
- Entrepreneurship in biotechnology: The government will further establish five new biotech clusters, 50 new bio incubators, 150 technology transfer offices and 20 bio-connect offices in the country.
- Dedicated programmes in schools: The government will introduce innovation-related programs for students in over 5 lakh schools.
- Legal support: A panel of facilitators will provide legal support and assistance in submitting patent applications and other official documents.
- Rebate: A rebate amount of 80% of the total value will be provided to the entrepreneurs on filing patent applications.
- Easy rules: Norms of public procurement and rules of trading have been simplified for the start-ups.
- Faster exit: If a start-up fails, the government will also assist the entrepreneurs to find suitable solutions for their problems. If they fail again, the government will provide an easy way out.
The planetary positions determine the strength and weakness of the horoscope and how the planets influence the directions and sub-directions in Vastu Shastra. Vastu Doasha represents a flaw in particular direction and a corresponding fault in the vibrations of a particular planet. The remedial measure in such cases aims to enhance the positivity of a planet and reduces the malefic effects, to attain harmony and balance with the natural force.
Sphatik or quartz crystals and crystal beads have their own importance as purifier or during meditative chanting. Because of the silica base, Quartz crystals have a very stable energy and a very precise and regular frequency. The immaculate structure responds to energies such as light, heat, sound, bio-electricity, and even waves. So the crystals are considered valuable due to their ability to respond to the thought waves and bio-electric energies; which helps in rebalancing the body and various troublesome situations in life. Charged crystal sets up a powerful energy field which encourages the person’s own subtle to vibrate at finer frequencies and clean away the dense negative vibrations. Another effective remedy is of crystal charged with Reiki. It is most effective to remove Vastu dosha.
Any mantra associated with a specific planet adds its vibrations to the lost portion of the aura to attain cosmic balance in human body and mind. The various bad effects of a faulty direction can be removed by chanting the mantra of the planet governing that direction. Mantra is the key to access certain functions or programmes of your brain for performing a specific task, such as harmonising labour relations, improving your cash flow, opening new product lines, attracting new clients, etc. The effectiveness of the mantra depends on the correct pronunciation too. Sound energy generated by chanting of mantras correctly and with correct pronunciation imparts a specific rhythm to the atmospheric atoms, for charging the creative energies of the entire space.
A yantra is a symbol or diagram that eliminates the harmful effects in its vicinity. By chanting of beej mantras, performing havans and other rituals, the yantra go through a series of purification and energising processes which make them potent to ward off negative vibrations in the surroundings. Specific Vastu yantras propitiating Vastu purush with mantras of Vastu shanti can be used or Nav Grih Vastu yantras for specific directional faults can also be used as per the direction wise classification of the planets. Other yantras like bagula mukhi yantra, matsya yantra, kanakdhara yantra, shri yantra and kuber yantra can be used to dispel Vastu faults as well as usher in wealth and prosperity in home, business, shop, office or factory.
Conatct shubhpuja.com for personal consultation and, yantra and crystals.
Material possessions and wealth oriented benefits are just the source of existence and not the ultimate existence itself. It is said that if wealth is lost nothing is lost, but if we give a keen thought on that statement; it’s actually not true. Comfortable living and fulfilling basic needs is the right of an individual and everybody is running for earning their living.
Now imagine if you are a victim of poverty or huge debt struck life, is it really feasible for you to fulfil those simple needs. I suppose no, not at all. ‘Paisa hath ki mail hoti hai, aata jaat rehta hai’; a renowned saying but when this issue actually falls in your life, your happiness and peace flies away.
So are you facing the curse of financial turbulence or pressurised due to huge debt?
Relax and cheer up as it is time to give all your worries to us. We at Shubhpuja are ready to take all your financial stress and grant you with hearty success.To revive back your luxuries, comfortable life and leave back all the worries and tensions, Kanak Dhara Puja is an ultimate solution.
About Kanak Dhara Puja:
Kanak Dhara is another name of Goddess Lakshmi and as per the word spell, Kanak refers to ‘wealth’ and Dhara refers to ‘flow of holy water’; thus kanakdhara means the continuous flow of wealth and good luck. As the plight of the Brahmin lady was resolved by the 21 shlokas of Sri Sankaracharya by which Lakshmi Ji was pleased and showered the lady with wealth and prosperity, in spite of her evil deeds in the previous birth. Sankaracharya sang the “Kanakadhara stotra” for removing the negative effects of past deeds and poverty. It resolves all the financial debts and leads to the attainment of sound health and wealth, simultaneously.
Why should you do this puja?
- To receive the grace of Goddess Lakshmi by adoring her
- To resolve heavy financial debts
- To receive shower of wealth, fame and social pleasures in the society
- To overcome the malefic effects of planet Venus
To gain happiness in your personal and social life book your puja package now: http://shubhpuja.com/kanakdharapuja-id-801939.html
Every individual composed of mind, body and soul have specific identity but all are existent in this One cosmic energy. This omnipresent and omnipotent Universe is eternal and everybody is a part of it. As we blossom in this Universe and grow up within it, we get detached from our sole source and get deviated from our motive. So Navaratri is the period when certain changes are prevalent around us in the nature and environment. Similar alterations can be done within us during this period. It is the most active period when the shaktis of Goddess and Gods are increased and worshipping them can transform your being, both within and around you.
- While chanting mantras and reading the Vedic scripture, the soul is tranquilised and entire humanity is benefited.
- The energy produced during adoring the deities transforms the waves around us and spreads benevolence.
- The devilish or ‘asur shaktis’ can be terminated by realizing the illusion of material world and getting rid of its effects.
Apart from spiritual awakening and divine knowledge, praising Ma Durga during these nine nights and days also solves your worldly issues.
- Concentration level increases and comes back to the stable situation, which increases efficiency in any work.
- Wisdom and knowledge are imparted which takes away education related problems.
- Personal relations among family get stronger by getting involved in the righteous work collectively.
- Childless couples are showered with a baby and pregnancy related issues are solved.
- Disputes related to property and delayed court cases get resolved.
- The malefic effects of planets are removed from one’s life and birth chart.
- Unmarried people facing delay in marriages find the perfect life partner and lead a blissful life ahead.
- Acute diseases and occurrence of minute health problems will be resolved and cured.
- Fear from certain objects and being or disturbed sleep at night will be solved.
- Financial debts or wealth related problems will come to an end along with materialistic growth.
For receiving immense blessing of Ma Durga this Navratri, book your puja package now-
Contributed By: Meenakshi Ahuja
Our ancient puranas suggest 5 key solutions to solving problems – Tantra, Mantra, Mani Aushadhisnan and Ratna (Gems).
They describe the origins of gems and their strong relationship with the nine planets. Formed over eons, often at high pressure, the earth’s gemstones embody intense concentration of energy. Every gemstone has the power to draw energy or beams from respective planet and channelize into the wearer’s body.
Each stone has its own distinct feature and helps you control a different power. Where right hand is for the solar remedies, the left hand is for lunar energies. Proper channelization of these energies through the right gemstone helps one to attain a better control over his/her life. Suppose a particular planet is not strong in the horoscope, a person is suggested to wear the stone that represents that planet. E.g. Wear Yellow Sapphire to strengthen Jupiter.
You can either get this energy channelised by the means of your birth stone or Yog Karaka stone (suitable during the current planetary positions – Dasha, Mahadasha) that amplifies the benefits for you.
One should NOT wear any gems without consulting a gemstone consultant as it is not a fashion accessory.
Benefits of Gemstones:
* Remove obstacles in career and personal life caused by
faulty planetary placements in your horoscope
* Bring good fortune, reputation and unprecedented growth
* Control and cure diseases
* Enhance love, hope and optimism
* Strengthening married life
* Channelize your aura and attain happiness, peace, prosperity and success.
About Dr. Kapil Dev Bhardwaj – PhD, M.Ed, B.Ed, Jyotish Acharya
Kapil is an expert in Vedic Astrology, Numerology, Vaastu Shastra and Gemstone Consultant. His expertise lies in giving ONLY science and facts based predictions. Apart from astrology, he is a mantra healer and a spiritual healer. He is an esteemed consultant on Shubhpuja’s panel. He has been advising country’s top corporates, businessmen, lawyers, ministers worldwide the right gemstone through their horoscope and has helped them achieve great heights personally and professionally.
He has the highest level of qualifications any professional can have in the field of Vedic Astrology and occult sciences. He is a PhD scholar in Vedic Astrology, M.Ed, B.ED, Falit Jyotish Acharya from Lal Bahadur Shastri Vidyapeeth,Delhi and B.A (Hons) in Literature. He is currently undertaking advanced research on impact of planets in determining the trends in Indian financial markets and commodity pricing.
Solving people’s problems through advanced Vedic sciences has become the sole purpose of his life. He firmly believes that with the right remedies and guidance at the right time with right code of conduct and method if a task is performed it will always give success in career, business, marriage and life.
To book contact us : email@example.com
Maha Shivratri or the ‘Great’ night of lord Siva, also known as Padmarajrathri, is celebrated annually on the 13th night of the Maagha month of the Hindu calender. Celebrated on the dark fortnight or Krishna Paksha of Maagha, the festival is principally celebrated by chanting the sacred Panchakshara mantra, fasting, offering Bilva/Vilvam leaves to Lord Shiva followed by jagranas & havanas. This day is also known as the favorite day of Lord Shiva and the day when Shiva & Parvati got married.
Benefits of Maha Shivratri puja and Vrat
Maha Shivratri fast and puja helps the devotees in overcoming personal and family related problems. The known benefits of this puja are:
• Chances of getting desired partner
• Infertility problems
• Peace and harmony amongst a couple
• Love and trust required for a good married life
• Delay in the marriage
• Sexual life related issues
• Chances of divorce
Puja Vidhi on Maha Shivratri
The success and fortune is brought into the life of devotees who worship the Lord Shiva and Parvati with pure soul and heart on Maha Shivratri. Organise a puja at your convenient location (home/temple) by Shubhpuja pandit on this special occasion. On this day you should perform the puja by
1. Performing abhishek of 5 Devs – Shiva, Parvati, Ganesh, Kartik and Nandi with six different dravyas including milk, yoghurt, honey, ghee, sugar and water
2. Depending on the purpose of puja, additional abhishiek is done through
For Financial gain – Sugarcane juice
For reducing enmity – Sarson oil
For gain of children – Milk
For health improvements – Kusha jal
3. Chant Rudhrastri path, Chamakam and Dasa Shanthi
4. Perform a puja, followed by Arti and offering of Prasad to the deity
Note: Maha Shivratri is one of the most auspicious day to perform Kal Sarp Dosh puja.
We, at Shubhpuja.com ease the whole experience of this great day for all the devotees.It is the right time to address all your problems and seek the Lord’s blessings for a brighter and better tomorrow.
So log on to http://www.shubhpuja.com right away and conquer all your evils this Maha Shivratri!
A social, ritual and legal binding contract called ‘Marriage’.
The definition of marriage differs according to various cultures, the principality however to keep the sanctity of this institution under which interpersonal relationships are acknowledged, intimate, social and sexual.
Legal, Social, emotional, spiritual or religious, one may get married for several reasons. Whom you marry, may also be based on various factors, influenced by perspective marriage rules, individual desires, social settings, love and so on. A Hindu wedding, also known as Vivah (and the ceremony known as Vivah sanskar), holds a lot of importance in our culture. The Sapt-Vachan (seven steps and vows) involved such high regard that they hold the power to redefine our lives altogether.
There is no single standard ceremony in Hindu marriage. Variations and flexibility in rituals on the basis of region, caste, sub-sect etc, are prevalent. The variations may be based on family traditions, local traditions, resources of the marrying families, and other factors. Some of the key rituals are performed in slightly different ways in different regions.
Ironically this great ritual holds all the power to sabotage our lives and relationships in a significant way. This may be not only the level of emotional or social connect, but also on the spiritual level.
To save you these problems and difficulties that you can possibly face in your married life, www.shubhpuja.com recommends Marriage Horoscope. We bring to you, our expert astrologers that match your horoscope with your prospective partners. We advise you about the most auspicious time of your marriage based on your horoscope. Our sole purpose is to ease your whole experience of marriage, to save you from all the problems that this otherwise most amazing part of your life.
We provide astrological services to people living in India and abroad. We have a mix team of highly successful professionals (with knowledge of astrology) and educationally qualified shastris in Jataka Shastras who have given advice to various individuals and made them a personal and professional success.
“To truly know another, we must be willing to see the world through their eyes, not simply our own. If we listened as well as we spoke, really connecting would take care of itself “
But sometimes no matter how much two married people try to understand or compromise, some relationships just won’t work out. We went to the roots of such scenarios and realized that sometimes the houses and the energies are not so much in the sync and are the base of every problem.
Now here’s another prospect to it, for those who are already married and are unfortunately facing some of the dire difficulties in their married lives, family issues, financial issues or children related problems, we provide guidance, prosperity havans and so on. We help you place and direct the energies and the grahas of your kundli to the favorable direction and location in order to help you attain the utmost satisfaction.
Kundli matching, prosperity Havans, the need to accelerate happiness in your married life, all that and more; www.shubhpuja.com covers it all for you.
(For more: http://www.shubhpuja.com/Marriage-id-346585.html )