Cleansing is a form of decluttering and getting your home rid of every extraneous useless object that is clogging up the energies in your basement, staircase, closets, box beds, drawers and kitchen almirahs. So there should be just two types of things in a house, one which has an aesthetic value and second which is useful. So as per vastu, clutter should be avoided to maintain the positive energies.
- Clutter in the north-east direction of the house will obstruct the flow of prosperity into your life. Keep the tops of tables, fridge and counters free from accumulation of objects.
- A cluttered environment reflects a perplexed mind; so by getting rid of useless and extra objects you are making way for a new, fresh and positive approach to life.
- The simple way of keeping the house neat and tidy is the key to enhance the energy of a space.
- Removing the cobwebs from dark, dingy, disused corners and airing them occasionally removes the negativity from the house.
- Enhancers like adding lampshades, torans, pictures and artefacts and the intention to improve the environment can bring magical effects in your home.
- Gayatri mantra or sacred chants of your faith can be played early morning in the house and has a purifying and calming effect. Sprinkling of rock salt and mopping the house daily with salt water, removes the evil energies.
- Vastu pujan and Vastu shanti havans can bring about positive changes in a house, office or factory. The medicinal herbs and shrubs used during havan act as an aura cleansing of the place.
The zodiacal sign of Aquarius commences on January 21st, but for seven days, being overlapped by the ‘cusp’ of the previous sign, it does not come into full power until January 28th. Similarly from this date onwards it is in full strength until February 19th.
- These people are generally lonely in life; they are over sensitive, and easily wounded in their feelings.
- They read character instinctively, and for this reason they see through people too easily.
- They are not demonstrative in affection, but feel very deeply.
- If they like they fight to the bitter end for their friend or family, but if they dislike then they are just as intense as they belong to lower plane of humanity.
- They are usually high-strung, and their nerves are generally overwrought. Being over hyper, they usually say or do things that they regret later.
- They are very active for the public welfare, and will give their best to relieve the stress of others.
- They are good reasoners, and are very successful in debate and arguments.
- They are excellent in business and finance when they apply their minds to such things. They have visions, imagination and invention.
- They have a controlling power and often subdue others with their eyes.
- Their greatest fault is that it generally takes some sudden call of circumstances to make them ‘make the most of themselves’.
- They are inclined in ordinary conditions to let their opportunities slip, or realise them only when it is too late.
- They have their best bond with those born from May 21 to June 20 and September 21 to October 20 or 27; by adding the seven days of cusp.
- They usually suffer from stomach issues, and delicacy of eyes due to bad circulation.
- The favourable colours for them are all shades of electric blues and electric greys.
- The birth stones for the period are sapphires, pink topazes, and moonstones.
Though the regular trimming of our nails makes it a futile part, yet it holds great significance for study of palmistry as well as a health study guide. Often a patient does not know, or for the moment forgets, what his parents have suffered or died from; but the deep examination of the nails will disclose important hereditary traits. Most important part, the care of the nails doesn’t not alter or affect their type.
- In disposition, long nailed individuals are less critical and more impressionable than these with short nails.
- They show more calmness and resignation in every way.
- They portray artistic nature, and are fond of poetry, painting and fine arts.
- The broad and long nails indicate a pugnacious disposition, also a tendency to worry and interfere in other people’s life.
- They indicate the lack of physical strength, and the person is more liable to suffer from chest and lung trouble.
- Long nails, very wide at the top and bluish in appearance, denote dead circulation proceeding from ill-health, or nervous prostration. Especially in the case of women between the ages of 14 and 21, and 42 and 47.
- Thin and small nails denote delicate health and want of energy.
- They are extremely critical, even of things relating to self. More inclined towards logic, reason and facts.
- They are quicker, sharper, and keener in their judgement; and fond of debate and arguments.
- Short and small nails run in those families in which there is a tendency towards heart trouble.
- Short nails, very flat and sunken into the flesh at base, show nerve disorders.
- These people have a greater tendency to suffer from heart trouble and from complaints affecting the trunk and lower limbs.
Fame, recognition and good reputation are essential for success and are required by everyone to survive in this society. To energise the positivity in our lives and attain happiness in the family, follow these easy Vastu tips.
- Energise the fire element of the south and south-east, the agni zone of every room. Use bright lights, candles or traditional wick lamps in the south east corner with light pointing towards the roof.
- Red colour is effective in activating the recognition and fame sector, so include soft furnishings, drapes, bedspreads, rugs and carpets with red as its dominant colour.
- Lights in white, yellow or red signify energy; so prefer lights of these colours usually.
- Keep all your electronic and electrical gadgets in the south-east corners of your home.
- An extended north-east is most auspicious and provides abundant wealth and prosperity.
- Light red candles or hang a painting with red as the dominant colour in the south sector of your home.
The number two symbolises Moon, having the fragile feminine attributes of the Sun; so although the number one and number two people are exact opposite in their characters, yet their vibrations are harmonious in nature.
Number 2 people are those who are born on 2nd, 11th, 20th, or 29th in any month, but their characteristics are more prominent if born between 20th June and the 27th July, this period being the ‘House of the moon’.
- These people are gentle by nature, imaginative, artistic, and romantic. Though they are inventive yet not forceful in carrying out their ideas.
- They have more mental qualities than the physical, and they are seldom as strong physically as the number 1.
- They are usually oversensitive, and too easily get despondent and melancholy if they are not in happy surroundings.
- They should endeavour to carry out their chief plans and ideas on those days whose numbers vibrate with their own.
- The fortunate days for them are Sunday, Monday, and Friday, and especially if their own numbers fall on these days, such as 2nd, 11th, 20th, or 29th.
- Their lucky colours are all shades of green, from the darkest to the lightest, also cream and white, but as far as possible they should avoid all the dark colours, especially black, purple, and dark red.
- Their lucky stones and jewels are pearls, moonstones, pale green stones.
The zodiacal sign of Capricorn commences on December 21st, but for 7 days, being overlapped by the ‘cusp’ of the previous sign, it does not come into its full power until on or about December 28th. It is in full strength until January 20th, and is then for seven days gradually losing its strength on account of becoming overlapped by the cusp of the incoming sign i.e. Aquarius. So these people generally partake of the characteristics of both Capricorn as well as Aquarius.
- They are thinkers, reasoners, and make natural heads of business organizations or any form of government work.
- They possess strong mental force, but they are, generally misunderstood by others.
- They must be leaders in whatever they are engaged, or else they are inclined to lose their interest in work.
- They are independent and high-minded in all their actions, and detest being under the restraint of others.
- They have strange ideas if love, duty, and social position, and due to this they are often considered ‘odd’.
- Even when they are not religious they have a deep devotional nature, and make great efforts to do good to others.
- They often make excellent speakers, but not so much through oratory as by plain speaking; often too much so for their own good.
- Such people generally feel their responsibilities too keenly, and often worry themselves into bad health.
- Although they appear cold, they have a warm heart towards suffering, and as a rule they give largely in charities to institutions.
- If inclined to be religious they usually go to extremes, and become fanatical in their zeal.
- They worship intellectual, clever people, and are deep thinkers; they rarely interfere with the affairs of others, but they will never stand interference from others.
- They usually make the best bond with people who are born in their own period or from April 20 to end of May, and August 21 to September 27th.
- They generally suffer from indigestion, rheumatism, and pains in the feet.
- Most suited or lucky colours for them are all tones of grey, all ranges of violet and purple, and also black.
- Birth stones for this period are moon-stones, pearls, and amethysts.