shades of grey
The number stands in symbolism for the Planet Saturn. This number influences all people born on the 8th, 17th, or 26th in any month, or if their birthday comes between the 21st December and the 26th January period which is also called as the House of Saturn (positive), and also from 26th January to 19th February, the period called the House of Saturn (negative).
- These people are usually misunderstood by others, and therefore they feel intensely lonely at heart.
- They have deep and very intense natures along with great strength of individuality.
- They often appear cold and undemonstrative, though in reality they have warm hearts towards the oppressed classes.
- These people are either successes or great failures, there appears to be no happy medium in their case.
- If ambitious, they usually aim for public life or government responsibility of some kind, and often hold very high positions involving great sacrifice on their part.
- If at all religious they go to extremes and are fanatics in their zeal. In any cause they take up, they attempt to carry it through in spite of all arguments or opposition and in doing so they generally make bitter and relentless enemies.
- The lucky colours for them are all shades of grey, black, dark blue, and purple.
- They should endeavour to carry out their plans and aims on all days that fall under their own number such as 8th, 17th or 26th in any month, or during the house of Saturn period. Especially so when these dates fall on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Their lucky stones are the amethyst and the dark toned sapphire, also black pearl or the black diamond.