Hanuman Jayanti is the pious day on which Sri Hanuman descended on earth in order to serve the purpose of his eternal master, Lord Ram. He, being an unalloyed devotee of Sri Ram is revered by all Ram bhakts.
Read More : Shubhpuja Hanuman Jayanti Article
Ram Navami holds great significance for people who are devout followers of Lord Ramchandra. It is believed that on the auspicious day of Shukla Paksha Navami, at 12 noon, Lord Ramchandra made his divine appearance along with his three brothers, Lakshmana, Bharat and Shatrughna in Ayodhya.
Lohri 2018: History, Importance and Why it is Celebrated
Lohri is one of the most commonly celebrated festivals in India and it is a way to spread the joy of seeing the sparkling pearls of Rabi crops amidst traditional folk songs, dance and food.
Education in modern society
The modern era of today’s world is the golden era for the people so as to let them become educated in the fields of high expertise. Everyone wishes to become intellectual and highly skilled in terms of both theoretical knowledge as well as practical application of the same.
And since, the youth is becoming more talented right from the birth which is evident by the increase in the intellect and IQ levels of the children.
Education is the light which can extinguish the plight and miseries of the person who is suffering in this world. Therefore, the Indian system of Education has come up with various options so that the person may shine up with the best of his capacity in the fields like Medical sciences, Various disciplines of Engineering, Commerce, Arts and Sciences and many more.
To get into the admission of the prestigious and esteemed institutions, one has to gear himself up and get through hard tests and excellent levels of preparation for entrance exams like IIT-JEE, JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, AIIMS, AIPMT, CAT, MAT, XAT, ICPC, CA etc.
Problems faced by students while preparation
Since today’s era is the era of competitive spirit and excellence, one has to gear himself up in the spirit that his mind, body and action are in unison with each other. One has to be extremely careful and dedicated in the field of study.
Generally, the parents see their child suffering from the following problems while preparing for such competitive exams.
- Lack of concentration
- Last moment drop of strength
- Lack of mental strength
- Peer pressure
- Lack of confidence
And many more such types of problems are faced.
Mantra healing: The best solution for problems related to mind
Mantra healing is the field in which many expert mantra healers have been successful in treating the patients suffering from various problems regarding the mind and the subtle aspects of the same. It is the mind only which has to be tackled in these circumstances.
Many-a-times, one has to face lot of challenges while dealing with the fickle mind. There are a very few people who are able to conquer their mind and that too only because they had a very strong will power and in their previous lives, they used similar techniques to deal with the mind.
As per Bhagwad Gita (6.6):
For him who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of friends; but for one who has failed to do so, his very mind will be the greatest enemy.
Since the authentic vedic scripture give us such an advice, it has become the need of the hour to get into the principle of healing. Mantras are very potent sanskrit shlokas which have been imbibed and impregnated with spiritual potencies. When enchanted by expert brahmanas in a special manner, they begin to radiate special energies.
When these energies are used to please the related demigod and administer into the environment where the student is there, the energies enter into the body and create positive changes in the mind, body and action of the person.
These changes channelise the energy flow in the right direction and allow the person to study nicely allowing the mind to be nicely focused.
Budh Puja: The best and carefully selected remedy for lack of concentration
Since every mantra has a special capacity and power of it’s own, one has to be selective in the choice of his desire. There are thousands of mantras for a single remedy but since the problems must be uprooted and in the most effective way, we have selected the best remedy for the same.
The planet mercury or Budh is the lord of education and related problems. The mantras which have been carefully selected and researched for the puja are most effective in their results as experienced by our respected customers*
For booking your puja, please contact us at http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/budh-graha-puja/
If you are unaware of the position of Budh in your planetary chart, we at shubhpuja.com are here to your rescue.
We at shubhpuja.com understand the value of a strong Budh in one’s life. Our Pandits have been selected after a rigorous procedure of selection and are known to help relieve people of their problems. We understand that it is difficult to conduct pujas in such a busy lifestyle and we at Shubhpuja.com help you to diagnose these issues followed by suggesting remedies to cure these problems.
We will send you a qualified pandit trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja).
Bhishma panchaka or Vishnu panchaka are the five days of the last month of Chaturmasya i.e. the four months of austerities to be practised by spiritual seekers. They are the last five days of the auspicious month of Kartik. They are Kartik Shukla Ekadashi, Dwadashi, Trayodashi, Chaturdashi and Purnima.
As per Mahabharata, Bhishma deva observed a strict fast during last five days in order to prepare for his death. As a result of his austerity, Lord Krishna became very pleased with him and blessed him with pure devotional service.
Benefits of Fasting
For the one who is observing chaturmasya vrata for the four months should intensify the austerities or these five days and one must observe fast from grains for the last five days.
Chhat puja is the main festival of the people living in Bihar, the state lying in the North East of India. Also known as Surya shashthi, it is one of the great festivals which is offered as veneration to Suryadeva, the sun demigod.
It is a festival of the Hindu religion dedicated to the God of energy, also known as Dala Chhath or Surya Shashti. People corroborate this festival to offer thanks to the Lord Surya for blessing the life on the earth.
Rituals of Chhat puja
- 1st day : The people take bathe in early morning in the holy water of Ganges and bring some water to their home for the offerings. The home and its surroundings must be nicely cleaned this day. They take only one meal a day known as kaddu-bhat.
- 2nd day : The devotees keeps fast for whole day and break their fast in the evening after sunset after the worship of Sun. They offer kheer, puris, fruits in the puja. After taking meal in the evening, they go on a fast without water for the next 36 hours.
- On the third day (day of Chhath) they offer the Sanjhiya Arghya at the ghat of riverbank. After Arghya, they wear the single saree of turmeric color. . At the night of Chhath a vibrant event of Kosi is celebrated by lighting the lamps of clay diyas under the covering of five sugarcane sticks. The five sugarcane sticks indicate the Panchatattva (earth, water, fire, air and space) that human body made of Panchatattva.
- On the early morning of the fourth day (Paarun), devotees along with their family and friends offer Bihaniya Aragh at the ghat of riverbank of Gange. Devotees end their festival through breaking the fast by having the Chhath prasadam.
Science behind Chhat puja
tages of Chhath Puja
There are six great stages of the Chhath puja which are:
- The belief of fast and cleanliness of body on the festival identify the detoxification of the body and mind in order to set up the body and mind to accept the cosmic solar energy.
- Standing in water with half of the body inside the water diminishes the escape of energy as well as facilitates the prana to elevate to the sushumna.
- Then the entrance of cosmic solar energy takes place in the pineal, pituitary and hypothalamus glands (known as the Triveni complex) by the retina and optic nerves.
- In the 4th stage Triveni complex gets activated.
- After activation of the Triveni complex, spine gets polarized and body of devotee gets transformed into a cosmic powerhouse and gets the Kundalini Shakti.
- At this stage the devotee is fully able to conduct, recycle and pass on the energy into entire universe.