The zodiacal sign of Sagittarius commences on November 21st, but for seven days, being overlapped by the cusp of the previous sign, it does not come into its full power until November 28th. From this date onwards it is in full power until December 20th, and is then for seven days losing its strength by being overlapped by Capricorn.
- This sign of Sagittarius is symbolically represented either by the figure of an archer, or by a half-horse, half-man, the man part shooting an arrow from a bow.
- The people born in this section of the year are executive, fearless and determined in all they undertake.
- They are apt to be too decisive and too outspoken in their speech, and so are often misjudged in their criticism, and make bitter enemies.
- They concentrate all their attention on whatever they are doing at the moment, and seem to see no other way but theirs until their effort is made.
- They are however, the great workers; they are never seem to tire until they drop with fatigue.
- They are generally very honourable, but chiefly when they feel others are placing implicit confidence in them. Brutally truthful, they resent deception; any unmask and attempt to deceive others even when such action is against their own interests.
- Two distinct classes exist in this period. The first one have great enterprise in business, but they feel themselves confined to any one line; because they have been successful in some one thing is no reason whatever that they must follow it through life.
- They are successful in whatever they do, and they always allow a free hand in choosing their vocation.
- The people of second class born in this period are easily recognised; first by their sharp criticism on everyone else’s efforts for good and by their petty meanness in all matters that concern money.
- People of this second class are eaten up with selfish ambition. In any country in which they force their way into government positions.
- Nearly all the classes in this sign are devoted to music. They often make brilliant musicians.
- However they make sudden decisions, or change their mind rapidly, for which they may have regrets, but are too proud to acknowledge it.
- The men of this sign always marry in impulse and regret it later. So they often pass for models of married happiness even when they are the most wretched.
- The women born in this sign are the nobler of the two, they love to make their husbands successful and sacrifice everything to that end.
- They will be more inclined to suffer from rheumatism than from any other disease, also from a delicacy of the throat and lungs, and skin troubles.
- The most suitable shades for them are violet and mauve and violet- purple.
- Their most favourable stones are amethysts and sapphires.