The Venus planet is considered as one of the nine planets in the Kundali chart or the horoscope. The shukra planet is the son of Maharishi Bhrigu, hence gets the name Bhargava. It is the central planet which keeps the person in this material world when present in the good position or with a friend planet. The planet represents sense pleasure, luxury and love in the person’s nature.
It is a planet of luxurious life and hence it governs the refined attributes, romance, beauty, sensuality, passion, comforts, luxuries, jewelry, wealth, art, music, dance, season of spring, rains and the bed-room. If shukra is in the right location in the birth chart, it makes such a person prone to aristocratic luxuries. Other auspicious results include success in love life, good and charming physique, profits in jewellery busniess etc. Venus is considered to be auspicious for jewellers, love makers, couple, musicians, artists etc.
On the other hand, Venus gives inauspicious results if it is debilitated or in an enemy sign or if it is in a malefic position. Inauspicious results may include eye affliction, stones in bladder, disturbed marriage life, poverty and debt, disturbed sexual life, defame, diseases in ovary and menstrual troubles etc.
Taurus and Libra are Venus’s signs. If these signs are in ascendant or if Venus is strong in the ascendant or if Venus’s sign is the birth sign of a person, then a person is influenced by Venus. A person influenced by Venus has a loving nature. Such a person has a charming built, melodious voice and a good sense of sense pleasure. In a human body, Venus rules genitals, mouth and chest. With the presence of a weak Venus, there might be some lack of function of genitals and the mind of a person. Such a person may even suffer from a mental illness.
Venus can also be associated with problems related to manhood, womanhood, stomach, intestines etc. In order to be free from the inauspicious results of Venus, various different things associated with Venus can be donated. These include yoghurt, ghee, sugar, pearls, silver, sweets made of milk, sweets that are white in color, or white clothes. If Venus is very negative it shows in the form of one not getting the benefits of a married life, or marriages that break, or the lack of children, or no girl children – in these cases, make sure you do kanyadaan – donation for a girl’s wedding. The donations can be made to an elderly woman, the people who work at your in-laws, to the priest, or to cows and crows.
We, at Shubhpuja know your problems and requirements and those who are completely unaware of all such facts about shukra planet.
To receive the blessings of shukra planet and resolve all your issues, book your Shukra puja http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/shukr-puja/
The element of cohesion which circulates in our body is termed as Kapha. This Kapha element is responsible for the natural cohesion and lubrication of the bodily pathways. As per the classical Ayurvedic texts such as Charak Samhita, the body is composed of three main elements or Doshas namely Vata, Pitta and Kapha which when present in their natural form, maintain the body and perform the required tasks.
But when any one of them is disturbed, there is an upheaval in the natural system and as a result, we are a victim of a particular disease. This also indicates that some of the positive planetary influences have been distorted and hence, there is a requirement of rectification.
Out of these three elements, the Kapha element makes the move by balancing the cohesion in the body.Kapha forms the major element of importance in the immune and respiratory system of human body. As per ayurvedic texts, the number of diseases due to Kapha disturbance are 10 in number since they involve malfunctioning of the respiratory aspect of the system.
The Kapha element of the body is divided into five types, each of which is located in different parts of the body. The five types of Kapha are
|S.No.||Subtypes of Kapha||Locations||Actions|
|1.||Kledaka||Upper part of stomach||Lubricates the food, helps them to mix with juices, forms a protective covering over the inner line of gastric mucosa.|
|2.||Tarpaka||Head and sinus cavities.||Keep the nose, mouth, eyes moist and well protected.|
|3.||Bodhaka||Tongue||Salivation and primary lubrication of food, Taste identification.|
|4.||Shleshmaka||Joints||Lubrication of joints|
|5.||Avlambaka||Chest, lungs and lower back.||Keeps the chest, lungs, and back very strong, facilitates strong muscles and protects the heart.|
The major place of location of Kapha element is the joints, which is indicated by the synovial fluidwhich is responsible for the greasing and lubrication of the joints.
Kapha element is responsible for functions like taste identification, sweetness, plumpness, cohesion etc. The principal action of Kapha is to regulate the cohesive activity and the soothing activities.
As per Vedic astrology, there are some planets and their associated zodiac signs which are associated with the Kapha element. The planets and the zodiac signs have earth element as their essential principle and hence, they become Kapha planets. They are as follows:
Zodiac signs: Taurus, Cancer, Pisces
Planets: Moon, Venus (primary), Jupiter (primary) Saturn (secondary),
These planets have their central element of support as earth and hence, when they become the Lagna planet or have an effect on the central houses of the Kundali chart, the influence of these planets causes disturbance or regulation of Kapha in the body of the individual. Depending upon their own positions in the Kundali, these planets have their multiple effects on the Kapha element and hence, the effect can be seen in miniscule or macroscopic form.
The Kapha element is affected by many of the processes happening inside the body, primarily digestion. When digestion is impaired, the undigested food becomes cold and increases Kapha production. Therefore, the food must be allowed to digest itself completely so as to allow complete regulation of the Kapha movement.
There are six tastes as per ayurvedic texts, viz. Sweet, Sour, Salty, Bitter, Hot and Astringent. The tastes are beneficial for Kapha balancing are bitter, astringent and hot and the rest three are helpful in Kapha aggravation. Therefore, a diet comprising of hot, bitter and astringent taste shall be helpful in the balancing of Kapha.
Properties of Kapha:
The physical characteristics of a Kapha person are:
- Frame: Large
- Weight: Heavy
- Skin: Thick, oily, cool, pale and fair.
- Hair: Thick, oily, dark or light.
- Teeth: Strong, white and well formed.
- Eyes: Big, attractive, blue, thick eyelashes.
- Forehead: Large & broad.
- Neck: Large and thick.
- Eye lashes: Large, thick, oily and firm.
- Nose: Thick, big, oily and firm.
- Voice: Pleasant, deep, good tone.
- Speech: Slow, monotonous and melodious.
- Nails: Thick, oily waxy and lustrous.
- Sweating: Slow to start but not profuse.
- Faeces: Normal.
- Urine: Moderate and clear.
- Pulse rate: Broad, slow and moves like a swan.
- Physical activity: Lethargic.
- Sleep: Heavy, prolonged and excessive.
- Thirst: Slight.
- Appetite: Slow and steady.
- Joints: Firm and large.
- Circulation: Moderate.
- Endurance: High.
- Habits/Hobbies: Water, sailing, flowers, cosmetics, business ventures, cooking.
- Tendency to contract disease (type): Retention of water, Kapha diseases.
- Tendency to spend: Spends slowly and saves money.
The mental characteristics of a Kapha person are:
- Mind: Calm, slow, receptive.
- Emotion: Greedy, attached and self content.
- Faith: Steady and loyal.
- Memory: Slow but prolonged.
- Dream Running: Watery/Ocean.
- Mental nature: Slow, definite and not talkative.
- Neurotic tendencies: Depression, unresponsiveness and sorrow.
- Temperament: Content and conservative.
- Positive emotions: Love.
- Negative emotions: Attachment.
Kapha Mental nature according to the 3 Guna’s:
- Sattvic (Pure): Calm, peaceful, content, stable, consistent, loyal, loving, compassionate, forgiving, patient, devoted, receptive, nurturing, supportive, strong faith.
- Rajasic: Controlling, attached, greedy, materialistic, sentimental, needing security, seeking comfort and luxury.
- Tamasic: Dull, gross, lethargic, apathetic, slothful, coarse, slow comprehension, insensitive and a thief.
Signs of increased Kapha in a person:
- Decreased Agni.
- Hunger goes down.
- More salivatory secretions.
- Tone of muscles will reduce.
- More sleep.
- Accumulation of fluid.
Signs of decreased Kapha in a person:
- Hollowness in organs.
- Feel palpations (Mucus around the heart).
- Weakness in joints.
The methods to balance Kapha are just opposite to the nature of Kapha. The regular use of pure unadulterated honey helps a lot in regulation of Kapha.
For more details on Gem Therapy or Puja, you can visit our website www.shubhpuja.com
From times immemorial, people are scared of Saturn or “Shaani Dev”. In the Indian context, whenever anything goes wrong in our lives or there is a delay in any auspicious work or a person is in any sort of difficulty, we tend to blame it on “Shaani”. This is something that people in India have been hearing since childhood and Saturn or “Shaani” has thus become a much maligned planet.
However, it is not always true that Saturn is the cause of all our problems. Saturn can be one of the most beneficial planets for someone born under Libra (Tula) lagna or Taurus (Vrisabh) lagna. Saturn can also be very beneficial to someone with Gemini (Mithun) lagna if placed in his horoscope in the 9th or the 10th house. Saturn can give excellent results to someone with Virgo (Kanya) lagna also if placed in his horoscope’s 5th, 9th or 10th house. Saturn also gives good results when placed in the 7th or 12th house of a horoscope. When Saturn is beneficial, it can give a person Power, fame, wealth beyond imagination and all the material comforts and pleasures of life. In fact, in Indian Astrology, it is said that no auspicious event can occur without the blessings of Jupiter and green signal from Saturn. For example, we can accurately predict the timing of marriage from the transit of Jupiter and Saturn. If a person’s “dasha” is indicating marriage and we want to know the exact timing of the marriage, we only need to see whether Jupiter and Saturn are transiting over his or her horoscope’s 7th house or aspecting the horoscope’s 7th house in transit. Marriage will happen when the 7th house is activated in transit by Jupiter and Saturn. Saturn stays in a Zodiac sign for two and half years and Jupiter stays in a Zodiac sign for a year. Saturn may delay, but it never denies. It is the planet of justice. A peculiarity of Saturn about which a majority of Astrologers are unaware of is that if it is placed in exaltation in a horoscope in Libra (Tula), it gives bad results and if it is placed in debilitation in Aries (Mesh), it gives good results. In case of all other planets, the case is the reverse.
Another feared phenomenon caused by Saturn’s transit is “Sade Sati”. When Saturn transits over the natal moon in a horoscope and in both the houses next to the the natal moon, it causes “Sade Sati”. “Sade Sati” lasts for seven and a half years. “Sade Sati”, although being troublesome for anyone under its influence is more troublesome for the fiery sign lagnas – Aries (Mesh), Leo (Simha) and Sagittarius (Dhanu). It can be very troublesome for Cancer (Kark) lagna too. When a person is under the influence of “Sade Sati”, he faces a lot of mental tension, hurdles in every step of life, disturbed family life, financial problem and irritation and despair in day to day life. With proper remedies, the ill effects of “Sade Sati” can be neutralized to a great extent.
But a person facing the brunt of Saturn’s wrath under “Sade Sati” should understand that Saturn is a “Karmic” planet which gives us the results of the karmas of previous births in this life and Saturn is a great teacher. Saturn’s “Sade Sati” comes into our lives for a cosmic reason and that is to impart the lessons of life to a person. Troubles caused by “Sade Sati” will teach a proud person to become more humble and a spendthrift the value of money. Saturn’s “Sade Sati” will cleanse the negativity from a person and leave him a better person at the end of the “Sade Sati” period of seven and a half years.
Thus we see that Saturn is not an evil and malevolent planet as it is made out to be, but a great teacher and a planet which imparts divine justice.
Contributed By: Pranab Saikia (Jyotish Ratna, Jyotish Bhusan, Jyotish Prabhakar)
The customary tradition of tying a Mauli on the wrist during any religious ceremony has usually been witnessed by us. In the beginning or at the end of the ceremony, pandits tie a mauli on the right hand of males and on the left hand of females. The ceremonies are considered incomplete without the mauli and it holds various religious and scientific significances.
Relevance of the thread (Mauli):
- The auspicious blessings of Tridev- Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh and Tridevi- Lakshmi, Saraswati and Durga; are bestowed upon the devotee by tying mauli.
- Mauli acts as a protecting shield against the evil energies and worldly problems.
- To receive the grace of the Gods which are worshipped during the puja or havan.
- The thread signifies the unconditional promise of serving and surrendering ourselves in the feet of God Almighty.
- The pious thread provides the strength to fight against diseases, enemies and other dangers.
- It is believed that Lord Vishnu during his incarnation of Vamana tied a red thread on the hands of King Bali to grant him immortality.
- As per Ayurveda, our entire body is processed through veins so when we wear a mauli, it helps in creating a balanced blood circulation and proper body functioning.
- The mauli on the wrist helps in controlling the blood pressure.
- It is beneficial in controlling the Vaat (Wind), Pitt (Bile) and Cough (Phlegm) s, when they are in a disordered state.
- It also acts as a commitment of love and care, when tied by a sister on her brother’s wrist.
||Yen baddho bali raja danvedro mahabalah
Ten tvamanubadhnaami rakshe maachala maachala||
Contributed By: Meenakshi Ahuja
The magical uncertainty of life is maintained from the beginning till the end; where we act as a protagonist in the play called ‘Life’, directed by ‘Supreme Master’. What to do or not to do or what will be the outcome of any action performed by one is an all-time question revolving in our mind. Imagine if at this situation of turmoil somebody tells us that we have the key to your closed door of confusion then he is no less than an angel for us.
If you are a victim of any such perplexity in your life regarding any kind of major decisions about family, love, wealth, property, career and so on, then Shubhpuja will act as your angel and resolve the confusion. By using an exceptional study of Vedic astrology and science, Horary Astrology or Prashna Kundli is a technique to reveal the effective answers to the complexities of life. Prashna Kundli is the best possible way for those of us who are unaware about the exact date of birth or time, and don’t have a birth chart.
What is Prashna Kundli?
Prashna Kundli method is unique among all as it is mainly focussed at the current situation, time and place of the person and has nothing to do with your prior deeds. It is purely a scientific approach towards resolving your queries. Shubhpuja is surrendered for the service of its customers and relate with every problem in their lives. As soon as you approach us with a query, our Vedic experts will design your planetary chart of the moment and will make your life easier.
‘Live in the present’ philosophy is apt to this art of answering the questions, where the stellar positions at the time of asking questions are enough. It is similar to the computer software that analyse your query and answers it by using the Vedic Prashna System.
How is it done?
To get instant answers by using this effective method, you just need to provide us with simple details like:
- Date of birth
- Birth city
- Time zone
*If you are oblivious to the minute birth details and even your birth date, then this is the best option for you. This method answers just one question at a time and deals with one single problem, as only present planetary position are taken into consideration.*
Book your package today right now: http://shubhpuja.com/prashna-id-1190450.html
The colourful hues of love, the pouring drops of peace, the aroma of togetherness and the festive joy of unity in diversity define the warm happiness of HOLI. Abiding by the deep rooted culture and traditions, every day is a joyous fiesta in India; where the festival of colours remains in the priority list forever. Celebrated on a full moon day, in the month of ‘Phalgun‘, the festival is not only a triumph of good over evil but also a celebration of spring and commemorates various events in Hindu mythology.
Apart from the usual grand party celebration with friends and family or other cultural merriment, why not be different than others and spread the true-spiritual and scientific message of Holi among all.
- The eternal epitome of faith and devotion, Prahlad inspires us to be a selfless devotee and surrender ourselves in the arms of holy master. Take a pledge this Holi to give away all your worries to Almighty and become a committed disciple.
- Remember the reverential relationship between Lord Krishna- Radha and Gopiya? Kindly don’t take them as an excuse and lure innocent beings, as it’s every body’s freedom of choice to be or not to be a part of celebration. Don’t compel others.
- Consuming alcohol or intoxicant substances was never a traditional norm of Holi. Keeping the gun at the shoulders of traditional values is a sin. Drench in the bounty of Supreme energy rather than noxious products.
- Holika Dahan is a natural remover of bacteria from atmosphere and body but also a reason for deforestation. Pool in for few Holika bonfires in your city rather than burning it individually.
- It’s a festival of colours not of harmful chemicals. Be natural and play safe; just don’t go for hazardous colours available in the market.
- Realize the significance of water and have some mercy on the water deficient areas. Don’t douse each other with buckets of water or water balloons, either save it for your future generations.
- Share the happiness of Holi with under privileged kids or neglected old people; spread the valuable message of love by a small celebration with them. It will make a difference.
- Your mom or grandma will surely prepare the special food delicacies at home, distribute a little with famished kids on the foot paths or streets. You might not value them as much as they will.
These tiny efforts from your end will spread a spark of happiness in the entire world and will also enlighten the future foundation of this country by teaching them the act of sharing and helping others. Be a change and set an example for your kids this Holi. Remember, even if you perform just few of the acts mentioned above, I don’t guarantee about worldly happiness but personal contentment will be sure.
Enlarge your spiritual celebration this Holi and book your package today- http://shubhpuja.com/Holikapujan-id-348503.html
Contributed By: Meenakshi Ahuja