The daily update of the planetary positions as per time, place and circumstances. The planet transit chart is as per 5:30 am, New Delhi.
Mars or Mangal is the ferocious planet that depicts energy, motivation, will-power, self-confidence and ego. Mangal Graha is also the ruler of our carnal desires and our basic animalistic nature. Mangal bellies the impulse and ensures that people act before they contemplate. The raw, impatient, rash, aggressive and adventurous side of people is driven by the planet, along with our competitive streak. It is related to Tuesday and is also known as the ‘planet of action’ in our horoscope.
What is Mangal or Manglik dosh?
The placement of planet Mars in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, 12th house from ascendant, Moon and Venus of horoscope is the scenario called as Mangal or Manglik dosha. This holds utmost important in our Vedic astrology, especially at the time of marriage. Therefore, if one wishes to lead successful marital life, position of Mars in the horoscope needs to be analysed thoroughly.
Effects of Mangal Dosh:
- When Mars is in the first house, conflicts and violence in marriage is predicted.
- When Mars is in the second house, it affects the person’s family causing trouble in marriage and profession.
- When Mars is in the fourth house, the person fails to succeed on the professional front, switching jobs.
- When Mars is in the seventh house, the excess energy within makes the person ill-tempered. Cordial relationship with family members is almost impossible because of the domineering nature.
- When Mars is in the eighth house, being alienated from elders, the person loses paternal property.
- When Mars is in the tenth house, the person suffers from mental problem and incurs financial losses besides having enemies.
Remedies for Mangal Dosh:
- If there are similar afflictions in the horoscopes of the boy and the girl, the ‘Manglik dosha’ gets cancelled.
- If one of them has Mars in the ‘Lagna’, Second, Fourth, Seventh, Eighth or the Twelfth House and the other has Saturn or ‘Rahu / Ketu’ in the ‘Lagna’, Second, Fourth, Seventh, Eighth or the Twelfth House, then too, the defects get cancelled.
- Ritualistically if the mangalik first marries a Banana tree, Peepal tree or a silver / gold idol of Lord Vishnu, then the negative effect is nullified.
- Fasting on Tuesday is considered to be a very effective remedy.
- Chanting Navgraha Mantra (Mangal Mantra) or Hanuman Chalisa on Tuesdays can produce favourable results. Chanting Gayatri manta 108 times a day is also effective.
- Visiting Navagraha temples, performing pujas and visiting Lord Hanuman temples on Tuesdays are effective ways of mitigating the ill-effects of mangal dosha.
- Certain things like sword and knife are offered to propitiate Mars. Besides Foods like lenthil Daal, wheat bread, red silk and red stones are offered to Mars as an act of pacification.
- Wear a gold ring with a red coral on the ring finger of the right hand, to reduce the malefic effect.
- A Mangalik is advised to get married after the age of 28 because the intensity of the dosha comes down with age.
- The most important remedy is ‘Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja’ as it is not only to eliminate Mangal dosha or observe smoothness during Mangal Mahadasha from in one’s planetary cycle but also to achieve peace and ease in married life.
Book your puja package today: http://www.shubhpuja.com/Mangal-id-855758.html
The magical uncertainty of life is maintained from the beginning till the end; where we act as a protagonist in the play called ‘Life’, directed by ‘Supreme Master’. What to do or not to do or what will be the outcome of any action performed by one is an all-time question revolving in our mind. Imagine if at this situation of turmoil somebody tells us that we have the key to your closed door of confusion then he is no less than an angel for us.
If you are a victim of any such perplexity in your life regarding any kind of major decisions about family, love, wealth, property, career and so on, then Shubhpuja will act as your angel and resolve the confusion. By using an exceptional study of Vedic astrology and science, Horary Astrology or Prashna Kundli is a technique to reveal the effective answers to the complexities of life. Prashna Kundli is the best possible way for those of us who are unaware about the exact date of birth or time, and don’t have a birth chart.
What is Prashna Kundli?
Prashna Kundli method is unique among all as it is mainly focussed at the current situation, time and place of the person and has nothing to do with your prior deeds. It is purely a scientific approach towards resolving your queries. Shubhpuja is surrendered for the service of its customers and relate with every problem in their lives. As soon as you approach us with a query, our Vedic experts will design your planetary chart of the moment and will make your life easier.
‘Live in the present’ philosophy is apt to this art of answering the questions, where the stellar positions at the time of asking questions are enough. It is similar to the computer software that analyse your query and answers it by using the Vedic Prashna System.
How is it done?
To get instant answers by using this effective method, you just need to provide us with simple details like:
- Date of birth
- Birth city
- Time zone
*If you are oblivious to the minute birth details and even your birth date, then this is the best option for you. This method answers just one question at a time and deals with one single problem, as only present planetary position are taken into consideration.*
Book your package today right now: http://shubhpuja.com/prashna-id-1190450.html