The stones and pearls are a magical source of positivity and can transform the entire lives of the people. They have the power to alter the effects of the stars and transform the aura of an individual. Similarly one of the rarest pearl is ‘Sindhur Mani’; which is a yellowish-white, oversized egg shaped stones. It can also be brownish in tone, depending upon the formation of the stone.
Being a rare mani it is widely valued for the divine and healing traits. The Sindhur Mani has a cool and peaceful radiation as the natural pearls have moon dominant qualities. Whoever possesses this unique piece attracts the material as well as spiritual comforts. This mani acts like a divine healer as you feel a change in your inner self. The vibrations of your surroundings transform tremendously and your lost peace is regained by achieving silence. They also have unique feature of curing acute diseases and can even bless the barren women with the ability to conceive. Major problems like arthritis and joint pains have been cured by this extra ordinary pearl.
This auspicious pearl has found its traces in Airavata race and has adjoining sentiments of gaining wealth, fame and curing diseases. The Hindu text believes that this pearl is a symbol of Lord Ganesh’s soul and therefore considered highly fortunate and lucky. Holding immense power, the Sindhur Mani is an important source of welfare for the mind, body and soul of a being.
The number two symbolises Moon, having the fragile feminine attributes of the Sun; so although the number one and number two people are exact opposite in their characters, yet their vibrations are harmonious in nature.
Number 2 people are those who are born on 2nd, 11th, 20th, or 29th in any month, but their characteristics are more prominent if born between 20th June and the 27th July, this period being the ‘House of the moon’.
- These people are gentle by nature, imaginative, artistic, and romantic. Though they are inventive yet not forceful in carrying out their ideas.
- They have more mental qualities than the physical, and they are seldom as strong physically as the number 1.
- They are usually oversensitive, and too easily get despondent and melancholy if they are not in happy surroundings.
- They should endeavour to carry out their chief plans and ideas on those days whose numbers vibrate with their own.
- The fortunate days for them are Sunday, Monday, and Friday, and especially if their own numbers fall on these days, such as 2nd, 11th, 20th, or 29th.
- Their lucky colours are all shades of green, from the darkest to the lightest, also cream and white, but as far as possible they should avoid all the dark colours, especially black, purple, and dark red.
- Their lucky stones and jewels are pearls, moonstones, pale green stones.
The zodiacal sign of Capricorn commences on December 21st, but for 7 days, being overlapped by the ‘cusp’ of the previous sign, it does not come into its full power until on or about December 28th. It is in full strength until January 20th, and is then for seven days gradually losing its strength on account of becoming overlapped by the cusp of the incoming sign i.e. Aquarius. So these people generally partake of the characteristics of both Capricorn as well as Aquarius.
- They are thinkers, reasoners, and make natural heads of business organizations or any form of government work.
- They possess strong mental force, but they are, generally misunderstood by others.
- They must be leaders in whatever they are engaged, or else they are inclined to lose their interest in work.
- They are independent and high-minded in all their actions, and detest being under the restraint of others.
- They have strange ideas if love, duty, and social position, and due to this they are often considered ‘odd’.
- Even when they are not religious they have a deep devotional nature, and make great efforts to do good to others.
- They often make excellent speakers, but not so much through oratory as by plain speaking; often too much so for their own good.
- Such people generally feel their responsibilities too keenly, and often worry themselves into bad health.
- Although they appear cold, they have a warm heart towards suffering, and as a rule they give largely in charities to institutions.
- If inclined to be religious they usually go to extremes, and become fanatical in their zeal.
- They worship intellectual, clever people, and are deep thinkers; they rarely interfere with the affairs of others, but they will never stand interference from others.
- They usually make the best bond with people who are born in their own period or from April 20 to end of May, and August 21 to September 27th.
- They generally suffer from indigestion, rheumatism, and pains in the feet.
- Most suited or lucky colours for them are all tones of grey, all ranges of violet and purple, and also black.
- Birth stones for this period are moon-stones, pearls, and amethysts.