The zodiacal sign of Taurus commences on April 20th, but being overlapped by the ‘cusp’ of the previous sign, it does not come into its full power until on or about April 27th. From this date onwards it’s in full strength until on or about May 20th.
- People born in this zodiac sign have a curious power of dominating others, even when not conscious of trying to do so.
- They are very unyielding in their determination, and are often called ‘stiff-necked’ and obstinate, but when they love they are most yielding and pliable of all.
- They have great endurance, both physical and mental, and can pass through enormous strains of fatigue as long as the excitement or determination lasts.
- They have great ability to commit to memory from books. Often very successful in literary works.
- They make wonderful hosts and hostesses, and have great taste about food, and in the management of their houses they can make much out of little.
- They have good business intuition, and are generally considered richer than they are due to their dress style.
- They are governed by their sensations and by their loving nature, but affection has a great hold on them than passion.
- They are generous to utmost degree and will do any sacrifice for their loved ones.
- Neither men nor women born in this period should marry early as their first marriage is usually a mistake.
- They are too easily misled by their emotions, sensations, or affections.
- They forgive at the slightest show of feelings or kindness, and this side of their nature makes them do stupid acts.
- They have an innate sense of harmony, rhythm, and colour, and often succeed in music, poetry and art.
- They make the most faithful friends; also excellent public servants, officials, or as heads in the Government positions in the army.
- They usually suffer from health issues like throat problem, nasal cavities and upper part of the lungs.
- Most favourable colours to them are all shades of blue. Red is an exciting colour for them so it should be preferred as little as possible.
- The birth stones for this period are emeralds, turquoises, and lapis lazuli.