The curiosity of bearing children and unravelling the suspense of future is often witnessed among everybody. It seems a wonderful prediction, but one has to give the entire detail of the main lines on hands. The lines relating to children are the fine upright lines from the end of the line of marriage. At times they are very fine and thin, which requires careful observation through microscope.
Major points regarding to these lines are:
- Broad lines denote males; fine, narrow lines denote females.
- When they are clearly marked they denote strong, healthy children; whereas when they are very faint or wavy, it symbolise the reverse.
- When the first part of the line is a little island like, the child will be very delicate in its early life, but if it is well marked farther, it will eventually have good health.
- When one line is longer and superior to the rest, one child will be more important to the parent than all others.
So both the parents might have similar or even different lines, yet if they are clear and defines on both then the man will be exceptionally fond of children and will have an extremely affectionate nature towards kids.
Kids are the apple of parent’s eyes and fill a house with laughter, entertainment, love and fulfilment. Kids complete a family and provide an opportunity to the couple to experience parenthood. Couples who are desirous of beginning the new chapter of family life should be careful about the following Vastu measures.
- A cut in the north-east, heavy construction or construction of a toilet in the north-east can give negative results.
- Make sure that the north-east corner is kept clean, clutter free and lower than the south-west for healthy and virtuous children.
- If the north direction in a house is completely blocked, the probability of having a male child is reduced. Main entrance in the grid ‘Parjanya’ is said to be responsible for the birth of daughters.
- A north-west bedroom is the ideal direction for bedroom for couples desirous of starting a family.
- The placement of mirrors in the bedroom should be such that they do not reflect the bed.
- Use colours such as lilac, peach, mint or white to brighten up your bedroom.
- Keep fresh flowers in the room and you can also keep fruits, especially pomegranates, which is a symbol of fertility.
- The attached toilet door must be kept shut and the toilet seat cover down.
- The wife should sleep towards the left side of her husband.
- The foot of the bed should not directly face the door of the room.
- Sleeping with head towards north is totally prohibited. Prefer sleeping with head towards the south or east is helpful.
- It is recommended that after conception the couple should move to a southern bedroom as it is safe for pregnant lady.
“Religion unites, never divides”, this proverb creates varied connotations in the minds of human beings and is often neglected and took other ways. Since centuries, today and even ahead the eternal truth will remain the same i.e. the presence of Supreme power Almighty; even though referred through varied names. In this era a live epitome of unity in diversity was provided by a 12 year old girl, Mariyam Siddiqui, who won the Gita Champions League‘ contest among 45,00 students.
A Muslim young girl from Cosmopolitan High School, Mira Road, Mumbai inspires us to hold the same level of respect and inquisitiveness for all other cultures and religions. Not only the girl but her entire family supported her to win this contest and prepared her well for it. “I have always been inquisitive about religions and I often read up on them during my free time. So when my teacher told me about this contest I thought it would be a good chance to understand what the book is about. My parents too supported my idea of participating in the contest,” said Maryam. She even added that ‘Humanity is the biggest religion in the world’.
This is an event of achievement for our global humanity, where kids of today teach us the art of Universal Brotherhood. It’s all about gathering love from all religions and remember Humanity is much above religion and culture.
Have your parents or other relatives compelled you to choose administrative public oriented career field? I am sure that the answer would be yes if you are an Indian brought up kid. Every parent wish for great success in their child’s life and as per their psychology and the situation of the economy, they want them to pursue careers which are not only wealth-giving but also reputed and future oriented.
Now if you are planning to walk on the path of success that leads to a reputed position in front of your name, then it’s not a cake’s walk for you. Extreme hard work and intelligent planning is required. But at times in spite of various attempts we do not achieve the desired results. No need to lose hope in the dark way as the brightness of God’s blessings can undo any obstacle in life.
Shubhpuja provides you with Ma Baglamukhi Siddhi Puja that ensures unlimited prosperity in your administrative careers and are mainly recommended for politicians. This puja is a powerful tool to help you achieve your dreams by removing the evil influences in your life. So stop thinking and book your puja package now to be the next upcoming politician or Administrative Head.
In Hindu satvik tantra, Maa Baglamukhi puja is one of the most powerful anushthan to ward off evil influences in your life. It is a very complex puja and should be only undertaken under advice of a learned Acharya or can be performed by a pious and knowledgeable Brahmin. This puja vanquishes your internal and external enemies and is a higher form of Siddha Tantra. It generates extraordinary energy and gives you great confidence to face all challenges boldly.
Why should you do this puja?
Baglamukhi puja is known to bring miraculous results for everybody particularly if you are facing:
• hurdles in profession,
• losses in business,
• major litigation
• debt and financial problems
To solve the above problems for yourself or family and friends, book your puja package now and bid off your worries: http://www.shubhpuja.com/Baglamukhi-Siddhi-yagna-id-348512.html