The initial step in relation to lines of the hand is, that they should be clear and well-marked, neither broad nor pale in colour, and that they should be free from all breaks, islands or irregularities of any kind.
- Very pale lines indicate the want of robust health and even the lack of energy and decisions.
- Lines red in colour indicate the sanguine, hopeful disposition; they show an active, robust temperament.
- Yellow lines, as well as being indicative of biliousness and liver trouble, are indicators of a nature self- contained, reserved, and proud.
- Lines very dark in colour, almost black, tell of a melancholy, grave temperament, and also indicate a haughty, distant nature, one usually very revengeful and unforgiving.
- Branches rising from any line accentuate its power and strength, but all branches descending denote the reverse.
- At the commencement of Line of heart, the rising lines are most important while considering the success of marriage for the subject.
- A chained formation in any line is a weak sign; if on the line of heart it denotes weakness and changeability of affection; if on the line of head, want of fixity of ideas, and weakness of intellect.
- Breaks in any line denotes it failure.
- A wavy formation weakens the power of the line.
- Capillary lines are those little hair lines running by the side of the main line, sometimes joining it, sometimes falling from it; they denote weakness, like the chained formation.
- When the entire hand covered with a network or multitude of little lines running all over aimlessly, it betrays the mental worry, a highly nervous temperament, and a troubled nature.
The features and traits of a being are also affected by the colour, skin type and even smoothness or firmness of the hand. As the people with soft palms imagine all sorts of things in the way of ailments and troubles; but if the palm is firm, it denotes an energetic, excitable nature.
Very smooth hands with few lines belong to people with calm temperament and even in disposition. They rarely loose temper and if they do then they have a valid logic behind it. This again depends upon the hardness and softness of the palm. When form, it is greater sign of control and calmness than when soft. In the latter case it is not so much a matter of control as of indifference.
When the palm of hand is naturally covered with a very fine light skin, the subject will retain the buoyancy and temperament of youth much longer than the person with a coarse skin. This is of course dependent upon the type of work, but the general cases where little labour or manual work is involved, this is the case.
Colour of the Palm:
The palm of the hand is under immediate control and action of the nerves and of the nerve fluid. According to scientist, there are more nerves in the hand than in any other portion of the body and again more in the palms than other portions of hand.
When palm is pale or almost white in colour, the subject takes very little interest in anything outside of himself- in other words, he will be selfish, egoistic and unsympathetic.
When palm is yellowish in colour, the subject will be morbid, melancholy, and morose.
When a delicate pink the nature is sanguine, hopeful, and bright; and when very red, robust in health and spirits, passionate, and quick tempered.
The curiosity of ‘perfect’ life partner or your dear beloved exists within each one of us and being a part of Indian society its holds an extreme level of significance. Thus if marriage related events can be foretold by the hand, or predicted years in advance then we would all would be excited to know it, yet the surrounding factors and unknown connection with one another cannot be denied and has to be taken into purview.
- The longer lines often relate to marriages, whereas the shorter ones are related to deep affection or marriage contemplated.
- When the marriage line is found close to the line of heart, the union will be early i.e. fourteen to twenty one years of age; if it is near the centre of the Mount then about twenty one to twenty eight years of age.
- The line of Marriage on the Mount of mercury should be straight, without breaks or irregularities of any kind, for happy marriage.
- When the line of marriage is distinct, but with fine hair lines drooping from it towards the line of heart, it signifies bad health or illness of the person the subject marries.
- When the line is full of little islands and drooping lines, the subject should be cautious while marrying, as it is a mark of unhappiness.
- When the line breaks into two, it denotes a sudden break in the married life.
So all these relations are dependent upon numerous factors and cannot be entirely true for any one; as the lines of marriage has a balance between both the hands along with other part of the hand too.
The curiosity of bearing children and unravelling the suspense of future is often witnessed among everybody. It seems a wonderful prediction, but one has to give the entire detail of the main lines on hands. The lines relating to children are the fine upright lines from the end of the line of marriage. At times they are very fine and thin, which requires careful observation through microscope.
Major points regarding to these lines are:
- Broad lines denote males; fine, narrow lines denote females.
- When they are clearly marked they denote strong, healthy children; whereas when they are very faint or wavy, it symbolise the reverse.
- When the first part of the line is a little island like, the child will be very delicate in its early life, but if it is well marked farther, it will eventually have good health.
- When one line is longer and superior to the rest, one child will be more important to the parent than all others.
So both the parents might have similar or even different lines, yet if they are clear and defines on both then the man will be exceptionally fond of children and will have an extremely affectionate nature towards kids.