The zodiacal sign of Aries commences on March 21st, but for seven days, being overlapped by the ‘cusp’ of the previous sign, it doesn’t come unto full power until March 27th. From this date it is in full strength until April 19th.
- People born in this zodiac sign have usually strong will power and great obstinacy of purpose.
- They are born fighters in every sense of the world and have the greatest ability as organisers on a large scale.
- They seem naturally to resent all criticism, and the only way to offset this in them is by quiet logic, reason, and proof.
- They are intensely independent in work. They must do everything in their own way, and if interfered by others they generally step back.
- They crave for more affection and sympathy more than anything else, be they men or women.
- The material power and success is bestowed upon them and there is no limit to it.
- They are inclined to lack caution, being by nature impulsive and quick in thought and action.
- They go to extremes in all things, and are frank and outspoken, and inclined to make enemies by want of tact.
- Person born in this sign seldom get through life without receiving cuts, wounds, or blows to the head, either from accidents or violence.
- They overwork their brains and are inclined to suffer from all kind of problems concerned with the head like headache, trouble with the eyes, eruptions on face and head and so on.
- The most suitable colours for them are all shades of red, rose, crimson and pink.
- The birth stones for this period are rubies, garnets, and bloodstones.