online puja samagri
About this package:
The most awaited as well as celebrated festival of India, whereby all people are engaged in fun and frolic by lighting the lamps of earth as well as heart to dispel the darkness as well as enmity. Dipawali translates to a row of earthen lamps, being lit and beautifully arranged to attract the Goddess of Fortune, Srimati Lakshmi Devi, who is always busy in serving the Supreme Lord, Sri Krishna (Brahma Samhita 5.29)
The blessings of Lakshmi Devi can elevate the person to the heights of awe and reverence and she becomes especially merciful on the day of Dipawali, which marks the return of Lord Sri Ramchandra from 14 years of exile.
Therefore, the proper way of worshipping can please her to such an extent that she can stay at the devotee’s place for a considerable time.
Taking proper guidance from the respected authorities, the Diwali Pooja Samagri consists of:
- Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi Photo
- Diwali Puja Book
- Red cloth
- chandan powder
- 16 shringar- Mehandi, Comb, Nail polish, Kajal, Lipstick, bangles, Bindi, Mirror, Itrae etc.
- Dhoop stick
- kamal gatta
- Sarvoshadhi – ten following herbs
- Sapt-Mritika – mud collected from 7 places
a. Horse Stable
b. Elephant Stable
c. Cow Shelter
d. Ant Heap
e. River confluence
g. Royal Palace
Along with the package, there is a proper instruction manual which shall illustrate the guidelines to take maximum benefit from the pack.
We provide consultation services to all people, irrespective of the place they are living in.
The service of Panditji can be arranged at the devotee’s place as per the timings of proper muhurta.
Our Packs have been made from highest quality materials, ensuring the pleasure of the deity concerned.
The packs have been made Siddha by enchantments of proper Vedic mantras by expert Brahman chanters.
The mercury planet is considered as one of the nine planets in the Kundali chart or the horoscope. The Buddh planet is the son of Chandra planet and hence, is considered to be auspicious for the individual when present in the good position or with a friend planet. The planet represents intelligence, wit and humour in the person’s nature.
It is a planet of communication and hence it is associated with commerce, trade, accounts, banking and computers. If mercury is in the right location in the birth chart, it makes such a person is very intelligent. Other auspicious results include success in exams, good sense of humor, profits in business etc. Mercury is considered to be auspicious for writers, artists, astrologers and sculptors.
On the other hand, Mercury gives inauspicious results if it is debilitated or in an enemy sign or if it is in a malefic position. Inauspicious results may include lack of intelligence, obstacles in education, sorrows etc. There might also be some problems with speech, fights, arguments etc.
Gemini and Virgo are Mercury’s signs. If these signs are in ascendant or if Mercury is strong in the ascendant or if Mercury’s sign is the birth sign of a person, then a person is influenced by Mercury. A person influenced by Mercury has a loving nature. Such a person has a heavy built, sweet voice and a good sense of humor. In a human body, Mercury rules breath, mucus, liver, thighs and skin.
With the presence of weak Mercury, there might be some lack of coordination in the brain and speech of a person. Such a person may even suffer from a mental illness. Mercury can also be associated with problems related to manhood, brain, itching, bones, neck, piles, dizziness, indigestion, liver, stomach, intestines etc. In order to be free from the inauspicious results of Mercury, various different things associated with Mercury can be donated. These include tusk of an elephant, sugar, green clothes, green flowers, mung dal, kapoor, turpentine oil etc.
We, at Shubhpuja know your problems and requirements and those who are completely unaware of all such facts about Buddh planet.
To receive the blessings of Buddh planet and resolve all your issues, book your Buddh puja now- http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/budh-puja/
It is an honour to reveal that Shubhpuja.com was also invited to be a part of the huge Startup India Standup India scheme on 16th January 2016. Such stepping stones will help shubhpuja to achieve its dreams of huge milestone. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the Start Up India Stand Up India scheme at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi.
It is a revolutionary scheme that has been started to help the people who wish to start their own business. Those people who have ideas and capability, the government will give them support to make sure that they can implement their ideas and grow. Success of this scheme will eventually make India, a better economy and stronger nation.
During the speech Mr Modi said, ‘we are trying to make the young job creators rather than job seekers’. It is all about grabbing the opportunity and earning well, and also making India grow along.
Here are the 19 plans Modi has for start-ups:
- Self-certification: The self-certification will apply to laws including payment of gratuity, labour contract, provident fund management, water and air pollution acts.
- Start-up India hub: An all-India hub will be created as a single contact point for start-up foundations in India, which will help the entrepreneurs to exchange knowledge and access financial aid.
- Register through app: An online portal, in the shape of a mobile application, will be launched to help start-up founders to easily register.
- Patent protection: A fast-track system for patent examination at lower costs is being conceptualised by the central government. The system will promote awareness and adoption of the Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) by the start-up foundations.
- Rupees 10,000 crore fund: The government will develop a fund with an initial corpus of Rs 2,500 crore and a total corpus of Rs 10,000 crore over four years, to support upcoming start-up enterprises.
- National Credit Guarantee Trust Company: A National Credit Guarantee Trust Company (NCGTC) is being conceptualised with a budget of Rs 500 crore per year for the next four years to support the flow of funds to start-ups.
- No Capital Gains Tax: At present, investments by venture capital funds are exempt from the Capital Gains Tax. The same policy is being implemented on primary-level investments in start-ups.
- No Income Tax for three years: Start-ups would not pay Income Tax for three years. This policy would revolutionise the pace with which start-ups would grow in the future.
- Tax exemption for investments of higher value: In case of an investment of higher value than the market price, it will be exempt from paying tax.
- Building entrepreneurs: Innovation-related study plans for students in over 5 lakh schools. Besides, there will also be an annual incubator grand challenge to develop world class incubators.
- Atal Innovation Mission: The Atal Innovation Mission will be launched to boost innovation and encourage talented youths.
- Setting up incubators: A private-public partnership model is being considered for 35 new incubators and 31 innovation centres at national institutes.
- Research parks: The government plans to set up seven new research parks, including six in the Indian Institute of Technology campuses and one in the Indian Institute of Science campus, with an investment of Rs 100 crore each.
- Entrepreneurship in biotechnology: The government will further establish five new biotech clusters, 50 new bio incubators, 150 technology transfer offices and 20 bio-connect offices in the country.
- Dedicated programmes in schools: The government will introduce innovation-related programs for students in over 5 lakh schools.
- Legal support: A panel of facilitators will provide legal support and assistance in submitting patent applications and other official documents.
- Rebate: A rebate amount of 80% of the total value will be provided to the entrepreneurs on filing patent applications.
- Easy rules: Norms of public procurement and rules of trading have been simplified for the start-ups.
- Faster exit: If a start-up fails, the government will also assist the entrepreneurs to find suitable solutions for their problems. If they fail again, the government will provide an easy way out.
The beautiful festival of light is an occasion of celebration of positivity and the time to receive the shower of blessings. The devotes seek for humility from Lord Ganesh, intellect from Goddess Saraswati and material comforts from Goddess Lakshmi; by performing the deepvali puja at home, offices and all the work places. Therefore, the proper way of worshipping can please the God and Goddesses to such an extent that they can stay at the devotee’s place for a considerable time. Package includes:
- Ganesh Laxmi Idol
- Cotton Wicks
- Kamal Gatta
- Dhoop Stick
- Keel Batasha
- Pilli Sarson
- Black Till
- Chandan Powder
- Diwali poojan Book
Book your package today at: http://shubhpuja.com/Diwali-puja-organise-id-348501.html
Since the beginning of the early man, even when they were oblivious to the act of worship or any presence of God, they still adored the natural elements in some form or the other. The faith in the supreme power is still intact yet the ways to worship Him may have advanced. With advancement in the technological and scientific sector, the spiritual sector has also expressed its hidden potential.
Use of digital media has provided an immense opportunity to the online spiritual market like others. Just at a click, the huge world of online puja store is available at our disposal. From online puja items, puja samagri, booking online pandit, and even online darshan have transformed the lives of people.
Earlier people had to spend long hours in the market completing the list of puja items for the pandits; and today we surf the internet and order the puja items online like any other commodity. The online puja stores have made the life of people hassle free and convenient.
Realizing the faith of the Hindu devotees and their idea of being accurate about the samagri and vidhi of puja, Shubhpuja fulfils has customised needs of its customers. Focussing on the purity and cleanliness factor, which is often ignored by the shopkeepers, we provide our customers with high quality of puja items online.
Thus whatever deity you adore or the amount of faith you hold, you should definitely take advantage of the online puja stores. Moreover, ordering puja items online can be fun too.
contact shubhpuja.com today and receive puja samagari and puja packages for various kinds of pujas.