Hanuman Jayanti is the pious day on which Sri Hanuman descended on earth in order to serve the purpose of his eternal master, Lord Ram. He, being an unalloyed devotee of Sri Ram is revered by all Ram bhakts.
Read More : Shubhpuja Hanuman Jayanti Article
Saumya Vardhan (MBA 2010) launched India’s first religious e-commerce website, shubhpuja.com using the skills ad expertise gained at Imperial College MBA program.
“My Imperial MBA studies not only provided a real-time experience for testing and improving my decision-making skills, but also helped to prepare me for future challenges”, says Vardhan.
Shubhpuja.com was featured in the South East Asia’s (Hong Kong) leading newspaper- SCMP. “People want to keep traditions alive but no one has time to keep up, especially if you are far away from home,” Saumya Vardhan says. The article highlights the unique online religious market and authentic services provided by shubhpuja in this field.
Shubhpuja covered on front page of Los Angeles Times. The article beautifully captures the unique authentic puja, astrology, palmistry, numerology & other services to worldwide audience provided by shubhpuja.com under one umbrella.
The number 9 stands in symbolism for the Planet Mars. This number influences all persons born on the 9th, 18th, and 27th of any month, but still more so if their birthday falls in the period between the 21st March and April 19th-26th (called the House of mars positive) or in the period between the 21st October and November 20th-27th (called the House of Mars negative). Traits of number 9 people are as follows:
- Number 9 persons are fighters in all they attempt in life. They usually have difficult times in their early years, but generally they are, in the end, successful by their grit, strong will, and determination.
- In character, they are hasty in temper, impulsive, independent, and desire to be their own masters.
- When number 9 is noticed to be more than usually dominant in the dates and events of their lives they will be found to make great enemies, to cause strife and opposition wherever they may be, and they are often wounded or killed either in warfare or in the battle of life.
- They have great courage and make excellent soldiers or leaders in any cause they espouse.
- Their greatest dangers arise from foolhardiness and impulsiveness in word and action. They are also peculiarly prone to accidents from fire and explosions and rarely get through life without injury from such causes.
- They also go through surgical operations in their life time.
- They usually experience many quarrels and strife in their home, either with their own relations or with the family they marry into.
- They strongly resent criticism, and even when not conceited, they have always a good opinion of themselves, brooking no interference with their plans.
- They are resourceful and excellent in organizations, but they must have the fullest control; if not, they lose heart and stand aside and let things go to pieces.
- For affection and sympathy they almost do anything, and the men of this number can be made the greatest fools of, if clever woman gets pulling at their heartstrings.
- This number is fortunate to be born under, provided one controls it and is not carried away by the temper and violence that it also represents.
- They lucky colours for persons born under the number nine are all shades of crimson or red, also all rose tones and pink.
- The luckiest days for them are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, but more especially Tuesday (called Mars Day).