The Venus planet is considered as one of the nine planets in the Kundali chart or the horoscope. The shukra planet is the son of Maharishi Bhrigu, hence gets the name Bhargava. It is the central planet which keeps the person in this material world when present in the good position or with a friend planet. The planet represents sense pleasure, luxury and love in the person’s nature.
It is a planet of luxurious life and hence it governs the refined attributes, romance, beauty, sensuality, passion, comforts, luxuries, jewelry, wealth, art, music, dance, season of spring, rains and the bed-room. If shukra is in the right location in the birth chart, it makes such a person prone to aristocratic luxuries. Other auspicious results include success in love life, good and charming physique, profits in jewellery busniess etc. Venus is considered to be auspicious for jewellers, love makers, couple, musicians, artists etc.
On the other hand, Venus gives inauspicious results if it is debilitated or in an enemy sign or if it is in a malefic position. Inauspicious results may include eye affliction, stones in bladder, disturbed marriage life, poverty and debt, disturbed sexual life, defame, diseases in ovary and menstrual troubles etc.
Taurus and Libra are Venus’s signs. If these signs are in ascendant or if Venus is strong in the ascendant or if Venus’s sign is the birth sign of a person, then a person is influenced by Venus. A person influenced by Venus has a loving nature. Such a person has a charming built, melodious voice and a good sense of sense pleasure. In a human body, Venus rules genitals, mouth and chest. With the presence of a weak Venus, there might be some lack of function of genitals and the mind of a person. Such a person may even suffer from a mental illness.
Venus can also be associated with problems related to manhood, womanhood, stomach, intestines etc. In order to be free from the inauspicious results of Venus, various different things associated with Venus can be donated. These include yoghurt, ghee, sugar, pearls, silver, sweets made of milk, sweets that are white in color, or white clothes. If Venus is very negative it shows in the form of one not getting the benefits of a married life, or marriages that break, or the lack of children, or no girl children – in these cases, make sure you do kanyadaan – donation for a girl’s wedding. The donations can be made to an elderly woman, the people who work at your in-laws, to the priest, or to cows and crows.
We, at Shubhpuja know your problems and requirements and those who are completely unaware of all such facts about shukra planet.
To receive the blessings of shukra planet and resolve all your issues, book your Shukra puja http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/shukr-puja/
Why it is not prescribed to eat sweet and go outside?
Most of us have been perturbed and irked by the sudden jostle from our parents or specifically grandparents when we go outside home after eating something sweet. This sudden irk becomes more prominent during the night time, when they will give some salt in the hands and ask the person to lick it and them go.
The Garuda Purana states about the things to which the ghostly species are attracted to. They are attracted to pleasant as well as putrid smell of any form which works as a food for them. So, whenever someone eats a sweet item of any kind, the pleasant smell of the sweet attracts these species and hence, they become prone to attack by them. The attack may be subtle or gross, depending upon the level of piety of the individual. Pious persons are safeguarded by the destiny as well as supreme lord whereas impious may have to face certain strange happenings.
Salt, on the other hand is a pure substance. In Garuda Purana, the supreme lord Sri Krishna states to Garuda, “Know that sesame seed comes from my sweat and the salt originates from my body”. Salt, being pure and stronger than all other tastes, subdues the effect of sweet and hence, stops the pleasant as well as putrid smell coming from our mouth.
The eating of sweets after brushing one’s teeth increases the chances of tooth decay. And the more time elapses after brushing one’s teeth, the more are the chances. Also, sweet items are the most nutritive in nature. Due to high content of sugar, they act as the best medium for growth of bacteria. Whenever we move out, we are in contact with billions and trillions of them. These bacterial infections can cause variety of oral as well as digestive system diseases.
Salt, being strong and piercing in nature, makes the mouth saline and stops the bacterial growth to a very high extent. It acts an oral cleanser and mouth refresher, completely eliminating the chances of any of such diseases.
We are the creator of our own thoughts. The thoughts decide our fate and one negative or positive thought can ruin or rebuild our destiny. Let’s explore the importance of thoughts:
- We need to think over our own thoughts and understand that these 30,000 to 60,000 hold great importance in our life and has to be brought on the top of our priority list. Because thoughts also have a life i.e. they also have a subtle energy as they are being created by our soul- energy. These thoughts establish the environment accordingly and then attract whatever we are thinking about.
- “You gravitate in the direction of your dominant thoughts.” It means that we progress on the path of what we think. Like when we think about illness or accidents, there are chances that we tend to meet them.
- This shows that our thoughts are real and they have a magnetic power. Moreover our feelings are also dependent on our thoughts. We become happy or sad or angry due to a particular thought in our conscious or sub conscious mind.
- Thoughts are like seed and one thought can transform our life.
- Thoughts create subtle grooves in the cosmos. The type of energy we create in the groove similar type of energy flow will be created in the cosmos.
- At times we are not able to achieve something inspite of creating positive thoughts because along with it numerous ordinary and negative thoughts are also created by us.
- Till the time we are not aware about the exchange of energy i.e. what we send out we receive the same, we will not work on our own thoughts.
- If somebody has cheated us once then we start looking them from the same lens of perspective (label) every time. Yet no person is same every day. People change due to change in thoughts. So erase all the past thoughts and meet people with a clean slate of goodness and you will be attracted to their goodness.
- Whatever thoughts we churn about others we tend to inculcate similar thoughts and habits within us. By constant creation of a particular energy whether positive or negative, our entire words, actions and attitude works accordingly and that similar weakness or strength is adapted by us in our sanskars (habits).
- When one member in the family labels (good or bad) another member then the similar labeling is usually used by other family members towards him. Now with the continuous receiving of same energies by all the family members, the particular person tend to inculcate such sanskars (habits).
The planetary positions determine the strength and weakness of the horoscope and how the planets influence the directions and sub-directions in Vastu Shastra. Vastu Doasha represents a flaw in particular direction and a corresponding fault in the vibrations of a particular planet. The remedial measure in such cases aims to enhance the positivity of a planet and reduces the malefic effects, to attain harmony and balance with the natural force.
Sphatik or quartz crystals and crystal beads have their own importance as purifier or during meditative chanting. Because of the silica base, Quartz crystals have a very stable energy and a very precise and regular frequency. The immaculate structure responds to energies such as light, heat, sound, bio-electricity, and even waves. So the crystals are considered valuable due to their ability to respond to the thought waves and bio-electric energies; which helps in rebalancing the body and various troublesome situations in life. Charged crystal sets up a powerful energy field which encourages the person’s own subtle to vibrate at finer frequencies and clean away the dense negative vibrations. Another effective remedy is of crystal charged with Reiki. It is most effective to remove Vastu dosha.
Any mantra associated with a specific planet adds its vibrations to the lost portion of the aura to attain cosmic balance in human body and mind. The various bad effects of a faulty direction can be removed by chanting the mantra of the planet governing that direction. Mantra is the key to access certain functions or programmes of your brain for performing a specific task, such as harmonising labour relations, improving your cash flow, opening new product lines, attracting new clients, etc. The effectiveness of the mantra depends on the correct pronunciation too. Sound energy generated by chanting of mantras correctly and with correct pronunciation imparts a specific rhythm to the atmospheric atoms, for charging the creative energies of the entire space.
A yantra is a symbol or diagram that eliminates the harmful effects in its vicinity. By chanting of beej mantras, performing havans and other rituals, the yantra go through a series of purification and energising processes which make them potent to ward off negative vibrations in the surroundings. Specific Vastu yantras propitiating Vastu purush with mantras of Vastu shanti can be used or Nav Grih Vastu yantras for specific directional faults can also be used as per the direction wise classification of the planets. Other yantras like bagula mukhi yantra, matsya yantra, kanakdhara yantra, shri yantra and kuber yantra can be used to dispel Vastu faults as well as usher in wealth and prosperity in home, business, shop, office or factory.
Conatct shubhpuja.com for personal consultation and, yantra and crystals.
Many of us believe in the philosophy of quitting their favourite edible or avoiding materialistic luxuries to please the God and receiving blessings in return for fulfilment of the desired wish. This concept is prevalent during the seven or eight days of fasting of Navratras. Yet if you are not one of those who can fast, still you have to abide by the rituals of food pattern in the house.
Remember- Strict NO to Non-Vegetarian food!
All of us are aware about the prohibition of non-veg food items and even onion and garlic during Navratri festival; so let’s explore the cause behind it.
*NAVRATRI occurs during the two major changes of season i.e. fall into winters and then winters into spring. This period has the highest probability of affecting our immune system; and such changes in the nature and environment around us also brings alterations within us. Thus it is better to go for easily digestible edibles which are healthy and nourishing and also activates the positivity within you.*
Other reasons for avoiding non-veg:
- Non vegetarian food is high in Tamasic content that consumes a much longer time for digestion and creates an aura of irritation and negativity.
- The animals are slaughtered inhumanely which leads to a cover of pain and distressing energy around the meat; which keep on growing as we consume them.
- Certain issues like respiratory diseases, heart diseases, indigestion and even cancer can be caused due to excess of proteins.
- The Sattva-guna begins to decline within one, over powered by the violent and ferocious
- Lack of positivity disturbs the spiritual experience of an individual and he deviates from his motive of life.
Though all these points mentioned above will compel you to think about it at least once, but there is no law against it and it is not a sin to eat meat. Yet those of us who prefer Sattvik over Rajasic or Tamasic are able to reach the spiritual destination, much quicker and easily.
Contributed By: Meenakshi Ahuja
A new life and new beginning is readily welcomed by all with this coming year. Revived hopes for better future along with the motivation to undo the past mistakes are evident among every one. Some of us might say that all times are not good times, but if we are warned about the coming disruption in our life, then we can deal with courage and sufferings can be reduced.
The Varshphal or the Vedic Yearly Astrology system makes a progressed yearly kundali for the person. The Varshphal predicts how the individual’s year is going to be and provides you with appropriate remedies and solutions.
The annual horoscope (varshphal), in the Indian Vedic Astrology is constructed for a year when the Sun returns to same sign and degree as that of its natal position. This varshphal is then deciphered to forecast the expected happenings & changes in that year. Keeping in mind the divine effect of planets on your life, a Varshphal helps you to plan the various parts of the year.
You can have the detailed information about your future in this particular year. Not only the achievements and the failure but also the reason behind it and how the planetary positions affect your life. Varshphal thus is not only a way to get the predictions, but also acquire the remedies and solutions.
With just some basic details like one’s birth date, place, time and gender, the Varshphal can be created and the predictions about the upcoming events in life can be made. This will be a detailed horoscope with details of Vimshottari Dasha, Antar Dasha, Maha Dasha and other planetary positions. Important yoga and other remedies for education, health, career, family, progeny and so on can further be defined by the same.
Shubhpuja brings you the opportunity to unravel the mystery of your future and also reduce and rectify the shortcomings in 2015.
Read more and book your package at: http://www.shubhpuja.com/varshphal-id-984757.html