In 2013, Vardhan co-founded online astrology consultancy Shubhpuja. Previously, as CEO of Vayudoot, he helped the company navigate the aviation industry; as an astrologer he helps individuals navigate adverse planetary positions,
Makar Sankranti 2018: History, Customs and Why it is Celebrated
Makar Sankranti 2018: As per the traditions and customs prevalent in India, people used to visit holy rivers, temples and sun temples and used to offer oblations and worship to the deities. Read more about the history, traditions and science behind Makar Sankranti puja.
Mangal Yantra is very useful. With this, one overcomes his enemies, gets protection from effects of poisonous articles. The yantra also removes the evil effects of Mars like injury, accident etc. Those who are suffering from high blood pressure should keep the Mangal Yantra in their house and worship it daily.
The mantra is repeated for twenty one times in a morning.
The mantra for recital is:-
“Om Kraam Kreem Kraum sah bhaumaya Namaha”
Benefits of Mangal Yantra
- Mangal Yantra can be very helpful in reducing the strength of Manglik Dosh in a horoscope and accordingly it can reduce the problems which are indicated in the married life of a native due to the negative effects of Manglik Dosh.
- Mangal Yantra can also bless the native with increased physical strength as well as increased mental stability and the native tends to be more logical and more physically balanced.
- Mangal Yantra removes the evil effects of Mars like injury, accident etc.
- The Mangal Yantra is the perfect device to soothe the ill placed Mars of your Birth Chart. It will equip you with its powerful radiations that can unknot your financial problems, relationship problems and anger attacks.
- Mangal Yantra can also be good when it comes to the relationships of a native with his brothers and friends.
How to do worship by this yantra
- The installation of Mangal Yantra on Tuesday is good.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Where to place it
- This yantra should be established on Monday.
- This yantra keep it in your Home/Office and Shop.
- Yantra may be placed facing East or the North corner of the house.