Found the correct match but still problems
Most of the people are looking after a suitable partner and getting a happily married life and a loving partner who suits the person and is able to satisfy the other in all aspects of a happily married life.
It is said that the Supreme Lord decides the destiny of each person and awards him the desired partner, his lover of life. Since the destiny is made by our past deeds, we have to suffer the reactions of the same. There are many people in the world who are unable to get this blessing of the lord.
Marriage or Vivaha Sanskar is one of the purificatory of samskars of a person who is born as per 16 Vedic purificatory process called Shodash-Sanskars.
But still, there are a few persons who are born lucky to have a good life partner but due to a cruel planet named Mars or Mangal, the destiny of the person is put to a stake since he becomes Manglik
This manglik dosh is the cause which can cause a huge upheaval in the life of the person. Even if he is about to get a nice life partner, this manglik dosh can spoil his married life to a very high extent.
Manglik Dosh in Kundali
As per Parashar Samhita, there are 12 parts or house in Kundali. Each of them has it’s own significance. When the planet Mangal is placed in six places 1, 2, 4, 7, 8 and 12, it is said to be in Manglik Dosh.
It is also termed as Bhauma dosha, Kuja dosha and Angaraka dosh in astrological terminology. Manglik Kundali is the cause of all the problems in the married life and if not balanced properly can create problems to such an extent like death of one of the partner.
Problems created by Manglik Dosh
- Both the genders can be Manglik.
- The planet of Mars represents respect, energy, ego and self-esteem. A Mangalik Dosha person has a volatile temper.
- Manglik ones face a lot of problems in adjusting with their partners.
- The energy of Manglik individuals can be compared to that of fire. Therefore this energy needs to be used in the right direction and in doing something constructive else they can easily delve into destructive work
- Mangal Dosha affects the married life, mental state, and also leads to financial loss.
Specific Manglik Dosh in Kundali house
- 1st house: Unnecessary conflicts, tension, distress, separation or even divorce.
- 2nd house: Obstacles in the married life and the professional life.
- 4th house: Frequent switching of jobs and also will not be successful professionally.
- 7th house: Unable to maintain cordial relationship with family members. Also this person will be very dominating and dictating over his or her partner and s/he might also have many partners.
- 8th house: Lazy and will not be able to maintain a rapport with his or her elders and thus will lose paternal property.
Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja
In the shastras, there is mention of numerous remedies for relief from Mangal Dosha and many so-called astrologers tell that they can give something which can give instant relief from this Manglik Dosha but as per the commonly available shastras, there is no such claim to get permanent relief using petty things.
We at #Shubhpuja, have request highly qualified acharyas and astrologers who have dedicated their lives in the service of mankind through authenticated processes of Puja and Archan of Lord to get instant and best relief.
They have spent hours and hours, days after days and years after years in searching for the remedy for Mangal Dosha and after years of tireless attempts, they came up with special and hidden techniques and mantras which give instant and visible results to the person who is suffering from the problem.
Sbubhpuja has designed a Manglik Dosh Nivaran Puja Package under the strict guidance of these highly qualified acharyas who have performed these pujas for several years and have attained siddhi in them.
Benefits of doing this Puja
Apart from getting the desired calming effect over Manglik Dosha, the Puja gives the following benefits to the person.
- Happy and blissful married life
- Gives motivation to achieve something big
- Cures Skin diseases
- Clarifies the conscience mind and soul
- Eases the married life
- Peace in homely affairs
- Takes off the Mangal Dosh
- Counters the effect of Kuja Dosh
- Helps liberate one of debt
Puja timings and Muhurtam
As per the astrological calculations, the puja timings and muhurtam are decided by the acharyas. This service is the headache of Shubhpuja who provides free of cost consultation for muhurtam and timings when the puja is booked.
The devotee can opt for the online samagri pack which is specially made for this puja and can avoid unnecessary inconvenience.
For booking your puja, contact us at http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/mangal-dosh-nivaran-puja/
Wedding ceremony is the most pious ceremony in the life of an individual. When one is about to choose a life partner, there are several aspects which a person desires for in his would-be-partner. Since there cannot be any reversal in the abiding act of marriage as per the Vedic scriptures like Manu smriti, one has to be intelligent enough to gather adequate knowledge about the Vivah Sanskara in order to ensure a happily married life.
Marriage is a sacred act. It is not a mere union of two people with a festival and celebration but it is a festival of a new life about to commence. It is a serious as well as sincere attempt of getting into a union whose love and affection increases with time and duration. The eternal relation which is established shall continue for lives.
Characteristics of an Ideal Bridegroom
As per the Vedic scriptures, the bridegroom must have the following characteristics:
- He must be well versed in all fields of education, and if not many, then atleast one.
- He must be having valour, strength, courage and determination.
- He must be having a broad chest, deep navel, sharp eyes and long hands.
- He must be having short ears, hair, tongue and teeth.
- His heart, brahmin thread and teeth must be white.
- His heart must be open, wide, generous and honest.
These are the ideal qualities of a bridegroom which is to be sought into a person whom a girl wishes to be her would-be-husband.
Duties of an ideal bridegroom
The duties of an ideal bridegroom are:
- He must maintain the wife under all circumstances.
- The demands of the wife must be fulfilled and she must be taken care of.
- The husband must apply all her powers to ensure the safety of the wife.
- The husband must see that the wife remains healthy in all aspects, Physical, Mental and Spiritual.
- The husband must be responsible for the spiritual salvation of the wife.
How to get an ideal Husband
Everyone wishes to get an ideal husband in her life. A husband who is loving and caring, a one who is persistent in his efforts to provide all the comforts to her wife is a real gem as per the general opinion of the masses.
Approaching the Lord through special prayers has always been the choice of the people who are always eager to get relief from the problems.
Lord Shiva and Devi Parvati are the chief superintendents of this puja who have the prowess to bless the bride in order to get a good husband. Lord Shiva and Devi Parvati are the two benevolent demigods who can bless the dedicated wife who have the capacity to bless a devoted bride to get a nice husband.
Shiva Parvati Puja is one of the best and most effective pujas prescribed in the Vedic shastras. All of us have been born and brought up with this saying that a bride should worship Lord Shiva to get a nice husband.
We are presenting the most authentic way to worship and please Lord Shiva and as per the experience of our customers, we have been encouraged to let everyone know about all the systematic way of Puja.
Book your puja at http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/shiv-parvati-puja/
Marriages are the best time to show one’s love and affection for the children whom the parents have fostered over years and have been nurturing them with the best of their capacity to make them able to stand on their feet and grow their own bread. They have been treated with such love and care that they naturally feel an obligation and love towards their parents whom they even consider as worshippable deities.
The Indian Vedic system has a set of 16 samskars or initiations which are neccessary for an individual who wishes to promote himself from a Shudra or an unqualiifed and uneducated person to a Dvija or an enlightened one who is wise and knowledgeable. It is the duty of every householder to impart proper education to his children in order to get them properly situated in the society.
Vivaha Sanskar is one of the important sanskars of the Vedic system whereby a male accepts a suitable wife as per the Vedic norms for selection of Bride and Bridegroom.
Vivaha sanskara is considered as a Yagya. There are many puriﬁcatory processes for advancing a human being to spiritual life. The marriage ceremony, for example, is considered to be one of these sacriﬁces. It is called vivāha-yajña. The Lord says here that any sacriﬁce which is meant for human welfare should never be given up. Vivāha-yajña, the marriage ceremony, is meant to regulate the human mind so that it may become peaceful for spiritual advancement. For most men, this vivāha-yajña should be encouraged even by persons in the renounced order of life. All prescribed sacriﬁces are meant for achieving the Supreme Lord. Therefore, in the lower stages, they should not be given up. Similarly, charity is for the puriﬁcation of the heart. If charity is given to suitable persons, as described previously, it leads one to advanced spiritual life.
Matching the horoscope
Since marriage is a stepping stone for a life which shall now onwards continue on two wheels, it is very important for people to choose ideal Bridegroom and Bride since like as a good match can lead to heaven in the house, a similar mismatch can make the house members as left for heavenly abode.
The choice of Bride and Bridegroom must be done very carefully and proper acharyas and highly qualified pundits must be consulted so as to ensure that the children remain obliged to their parents and the parents can also feel the presence of a nice daughter-in-law or son-in-law in the house. Shubhpuja helps you organise all your wedding ceremonies without any hassle through educated and qualified Acharyas.
For marriage horoscope, contact us at http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/marriage-horoscope/
The number 9 stands in symbolism for the Planet Mars. This number influences all persons born on the 9th, 18th, and 27th of any month, but still more so if their birthday falls in the period between the 21st March and April 19th-26th (called the House of mars positive) or in the period between the 21st October and November 20th-27th (called the House of Mars negative). Traits of number 9 people are as follows:
- Number 9 persons are fighters in all they attempt in life. They usually have difficult times in their early years, but generally they are, in the end, successful by their grit, strong will, and determination.
- In character, they are hasty in temper, impulsive, independent, and desire to be their own masters.
- When number 9 is noticed to be more than usually dominant in the dates and events of their lives they will be found to make great enemies, to cause strife and opposition wherever they may be, and they are often wounded or killed either in warfare or in the battle of life.
- They have great courage and make excellent soldiers or leaders in any cause they espouse.
- Their greatest dangers arise from foolhardiness and impulsiveness in word and action. They are also peculiarly prone to accidents from fire and explosions and rarely get through life without injury from such causes.
- They also go through surgical operations in their life time.
- They usually experience many quarrels and strife in their home, either with their own relations or with the family they marry into.
- They strongly resent criticism, and even when not conceited, they have always a good opinion of themselves, brooking no interference with their plans.
- They are resourceful and excellent in organizations, but they must have the fullest control; if not, they lose heart and stand aside and let things go to pieces.
- For affection and sympathy they almost do anything, and the men of this number can be made the greatest fools of, if clever woman gets pulling at their heartstrings.
- This number is fortunate to be born under, provided one controls it and is not carried away by the temper and violence that it also represents.
- They lucky colours for persons born under the number nine are all shades of crimson or red, also all rose tones and pink.
- The luckiest days for them are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, but more especially Tuesday (called Mars Day).
Mars or Mangal is the ferocious planet that depicts energy, motivation, will-power, self-confidence and ego. Mangal Graha is also the ruler of our carnal desires and our basic animalistic nature. Mangal bellies the impulse and ensures that people act before they contemplate. The raw, impatient, rash, aggressive and adventurous side of people is driven by the planet, along with our competitive streak. It is related to Tuesday and is also known as the ‘planet of action’ in our horoscope.
What is Mangal or Manglik dosh?
The placement of planet Mars in 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, 12th house from ascendant, Moon and Venus of horoscope is the scenario called as Mangal or Manglik dosha. This holds utmost important in our Vedic astrology, especially at the time of marriage. Therefore, if one wishes to lead successful marital life, position of Mars in the horoscope needs to be analysed thoroughly.
Effects of Mangal Dosh:
- When Mars is in the first house, conflicts and violence in marriage is predicted.
- When Mars is in the second house, it affects the person’s family causing trouble in marriage and profession.
- When Mars is in the fourth house, the person fails to succeed on the professional front, switching jobs.
- When Mars is in the seventh house, the excess energy within makes the person ill-tempered. Cordial relationship with family members is almost impossible because of the domineering nature.
- When Mars is in the eighth house, being alienated from elders, the person loses paternal property.
- When Mars is in the tenth house, the person suffers from mental problem and incurs financial losses besides having enemies.
Remedies for Mangal Dosh:
- If there are similar afflictions in the horoscopes of the boy and the girl, the ‘Manglik dosha’ gets cancelled.
- If one of them has Mars in the ‘Lagna’, Second, Fourth, Seventh, Eighth or the Twelfth House and the other has Saturn or ‘Rahu / Ketu’ in the ‘Lagna’, Second, Fourth, Seventh, Eighth or the Twelfth House, then too, the defects get cancelled.
- Ritualistically if the mangalik first marries a Banana tree, Peepal tree or a silver / gold idol of Lord Vishnu, then the negative effect is nullified.
- Fasting on Tuesday is considered to be a very effective remedy.
- Chanting Navgraha Mantra (Mangal Mantra) or Hanuman Chalisa on Tuesdays can produce favourable results. Chanting Gayatri manta 108 times a day is also effective.
- Visiting Navagraha temples, performing pujas and visiting Lord Hanuman temples on Tuesdays are effective ways of mitigating the ill-effects of mangal dosha.
- Certain things like sword and knife are offered to propitiate Mars. Besides Foods like lenthil Daal, wheat bread, red silk and red stones are offered to Mars as an act of pacification.
- Wear a gold ring with a red coral on the ring finger of the right hand, to reduce the malefic effect.
- A Mangalik is advised to get married after the age of 28 because the intensity of the dosha comes down with age.
- The most important remedy is ‘Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja’ as it is not only to eliminate Mangal dosha or observe smoothness during Mangal Mahadasha from in one’s planetary cycle but also to achieve peace and ease in married life.
Book your puja package today: http://www.shubhpuja.com/Mangal-id-855758.html