The nine auspicious days of navratri are a tribute to Goddess Durga, which provides a devotee the opportunity to express his faith and love for Her. These days are a journey of seeking forgiveness from the Shakti and receiving Her strength to further cross the hurdles. These nine days of navratri can be completely blissful by chanting the following mantras.
||Yaa Devi Sarva Bhooteshu Vishnu Maayethi Sabdita
Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namaha||
Salutations again and again to the Devi, who dwells in all living beings as the power of Lord Vishnu
||Yaa Devi Sarva Bhooteshu Buddhi Roopena Samsthita
Namastasyai Namastasyai Namastasyai Namo Namaha||
Oh Devi who resides everywhere in all the living beings in form of intelligence and beauty I salute to you. Take my salutations again and again
||Jagdamb Vichitramatra Kim Paripoorna Karunaasti Chenmayi
Aparadha Parampara Param Na Hi Mata Samupekshate Sutam||
Oh mother of the world, you are the one who looks after her children. Your love and kindness towards me is no surprise O mother Goddess. Being a mother you forget all our sins and correct us without abandoning your children
||Sarvasvaroopey Sarvashey Sarvashakti Samanvietey
Bhayebhyah Traahi Na Durge Devi Namostutey||
Oh Goddess Durga, please protect us from all kinds of fear. Oh omnipotent Durga I pray to you
||Om Sharanaagata Deenaartha paritraana paraayaney
Sarwa syarthi harey devi Naraayani Namostutey||
You who are perpetually endeavouring to protect the weak and the poor and remove their misery. Oh Narayani, I pray to you
In the era of science and technology where Indians have reached till Mars and the pace of advancement is so swift and unwavering that it’s nearly impossible to cope up for those of us who are confined in the restricted cocoon. It’s high time to widen our horizons and touch the boundless sky, if we really wish to conquer the speedy world. Considering the worldly purview of achievements, Shubhpuja aims at providing elite quality services and caters the need of varied customers.
The linguistic differences often acts as a barrier for a lot of people, as most of us remain oblivious to the holy mantras and ceremonies in Sanskrit or Hindi. When India itself has 22 official languages where we face communication barriers then imagine the comprehending issues for foreigners. Realizing this major problem faced by a lot of customers, Shubhpuja gives you a one-stop shop for highly educated and experienced Vedic scholars who are not only comfortable in Hindi or Sanskrit but can also provide literal explanation in English.
Ceremonies and rituals are beneficial in our lives and if you have someone who can explain you the meaning and essence of the entire ceremony and mantras, then it proves to be a double success for you. Therefore, we provide you Vedic experts, who are fluent in English; especially beneficial for the younger generation of today. They are quite flexible and cooperative and just as the need of the customer, they make you experience a divine journey.
Past cannot be undone and future is unpredictable but the present can be glorified by our acts. Due to whatever reason, the shortcomings occurred in our birth chart and created stress but the blessings of our elders and God Almighty can always be a silver lining for us. Ayurvedic treatment may be long lasting and arduous but cures the disease from its roots. Similarly, it is mentioned in our Vedas that pleasing the ancestors and remembering them truly curtail our problems.
First and foremost, performing ‘Shradh puja’ is considered to be the auspicious act to tranquillise the departed soul of our ancestors.
The holy puja is performed on the death date of the person or on the no moon (Amavasya) day of any month or during the 15 lunar moon days.
By offering water, scented flowers, couch grass and sesame seeds through ‘Pitra dosh nivaran’.
‘Tarpan’ is the offerings made during the process along with chanting of mantras.
Favourite cuisines are specially prepared and offered to the priest or Brahmin after the puja.
After feeding the Brahmins, food or ‘prasadam’ is placed in the balcony or terrace walls so that the crows can feed upon them, symbolic to our ancestors.
At the end, Lord Vishnu is worshipped by chanting the mantra:
ll Yasya Smirtya cha Namoktaya Tapoyagya Kriyadishu,
Newnam Sampurntam Yati Sadhyo Vande Tamchayutam ll
To remove Pitra Dosh offer prayers to ancestors: http://shubhpuja.com/pitradoshshanti-id-344736.html
- Another solution is that on the day of any somwatianavasya (i.e. Amavasya on Monday), visit the peepal tree and offer ‘janeu’ to the tree and also to Lord Vishnu. Do 108 ‘parikrama’ of the tree by faithfully chanting ‘Om namobhagwate Vaasudewaya’. Have faith in him and seek forgiveness for your ill deeds.
- Pinddaan is offering rice, cow’s milk, ghee, food, sugar and honey to the ancestors, whole heartedly.
- Feed cows with ghee and rice balls every Saturday.
- Stand on the mat during sunrise and chant ‘Gayatri mantra’ to strengthen the position of Sun in your horoscope.
- Helping the poor and disabled and remembering your ancestors is an easy path to receive blessings for them.
- Avoid consumption of non-vegetarian food, alcohol and other such tamasic edibles along with outside food.
- In the south direction of your habitat, hang portraits of your ancestors and greet them with fresh flowers garland.
- Respect and seek blessings from the elders at our home, as their blessings is the only way to receive peace and happiness.
- Offer regular donations to hospitals or temples in the name of our ancestors and if possible, assist in the education and marriage of orphan girls.