The beginning of propitious celebration is incomplete without the soothing tune of the conch or shankh. The trumpet sounds so peaceful to the ears and is purely a sign of brilliant and auspicious beginning. In Indian mythology, God Vishnu, the God of Preservation, is shown with a shankh in one hand and a chakra in the other. The shankh symbolizes positivity over negativity and it is blown as a ray of hope. During puja, shankh is also used as a container of holy water.
- Shankh is considered as one of the most auspicious objects that emerged from the sea during the Sagara Samudra Manthan.
- Whenever conch shell is blown, it is said to eliminate the evil effects and purify the environment.
- The natural vibration or cosmic energy of the Earth gets magnified on entering the conch shell, which can be heard as the gentle humming sound of ocean.
- When the conch is blown, the sound emanated from it is a symbol of creation, as it contains the five elements of nature
- The vibration from the conch has the power to heal the ozone hole in the ozone layer, a major cause of global warming.
- The positive vibrations enhance the positive feelings around like courage, willpower, determination, hope and love.
- By blowing the shankh the frequencies consisting raja–tama particles are destroyed and at the same time the saviour and destroyer principle of a deity is awakened.
- Shankh is a sign of good luck, wealth and prosperity for the inmates of the house as it keeps the negative energies away.
- While performing Lakshmi Puja, conch shell is filled with milk and then it is poured over the idol. Water collected in shankh is offered while worshipping sun.
Our life is a beautiful gift of God bestowed upon us to survive and cherish the essence of nature. The care free child enjoys and smiles every moment as he is away from material and societal norms. But as we grow up, we are captivated in the trap of materialism and forget our true self.
In the race of gaining wealth and success, there are times you must have faced failure or might be facing it now. You must be developing the negative feeling of jealousy from the ones who are over filled and regret your luck for it.
So if you are a victim of any financial and material loss or if you are unable to survive in this highly showbiz world then we at Shubhpuja have a solution for you. Lord Kubera is the protector and distributor of wealth and prosperity and he showers unlimited grace upon his devotees, if they adore him from heart.
About Kuber Puja:
Kubera was cursed by Goddess Parvati for his evil intentions against her but later when she forgave him; he was blessed with the responsibility of being the Lord of wealth and material. Lord Kuber is the distributor of wealth whereas Goddess Lakshmi is the originator of wealth. He is also referred as the Lord of north direction. So to seek the continuous shower of wealth and prosperity in your family, Kuber Puja is must. By faithfully and heartily adoring the glories of Kubera, devotees attract his blessings and he travels on his flying chariot (Pushpak) to bestow his love upon them.
Why should you do this puja?
- To get rid of the crisis situations
- To gain material wealth and prosperity
- To achieve the strength of dealing with unstable situation
- To protect your possession and Kubera stand beside you during any financial problem
So smile and get ready to receive immense blessings of Kubera by booking your Kuber Puja package now and getting rid of all your wealth issues: http://shubhpuja.com/kuberupasana-id-344743.html