The auspicious festival of light, Diwali means the ‘row of lighted lamps’ which symbolise the journey from darkness to light. The festival is a message to illuminate our inner true selves and cherish our illuminated soul in the eternal Universe (Brahman). Let us explore few of the interesting facts about this bright festival.
- The main festive day of Diwali in the five day celebration marks the beginning of Hindu New Year according to the Vikrama calendar.
- The craze for this festival is not only evident among Indians but also foreigners around the globe. Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mauritius, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago, Suriname, Malaysia, Singapore and Fiji have an official day off on Diwali.
- The Lord of Death, Yama is revered on this day by lighting a diya, to welcome the dead spirits back to their family.
- In Southern India, especially Goa and Konkan, people burn the effigies of Narakasura on the next day of Diwali. Naraksura, the demon was killed by Lord Krishna and 16,000 women were rescued from his captivity.
- The 12 years of banishment of the Pandavas ended on this day and they appeared on the Kartik Amavasya.
- Great Hindu King Vikramaditya was coroneted on this day, hence Diwali became a historical event.
- Lord Mahavira attained nirvana on Diwali day at Pavapuri thus highly celebrated by Jain community.
- Maharshi Dayananda, the founder of Arya Samaj attained his nirvana on this day and Shardiya Nav-Shasyeshti is celebrated every year from then.
- Bandi Chhorh Divas is celebrated by Sikhs on this day as the foundation stone for Golden Temple was laid in 1577. In 1619, Sixth Guru Shri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji was freed from imprisonment of Emperor Jahangir from Gwalior fort, on the same day of Diwali.
- On this day Lord Vishnu rescued Goddess Lakshmi (and married her) from the prison of Demon king Bali and therefore Goddess Lakshmi is worshipped on Diwali.
- The day is celebrated with Gambling as a way of ensuring good luck for the coming year and also to remember the games of dice between Lord Shiva and Parvati Ji.
- To welcome the Goddess of wealth, the entire house is purified and cleaned, and lighted with earthen lamps to brighten her way to our homes.
- This day marks the commencement of new Fiscal Year for Hindu Shop owners and Businessman so they usually begin their new records from then.
- Burning of crackers are the symbol of celebration after achieving enlightenment and the fumes released are beneficial for removing the insects and flies.
- ‘Shubh Deepavali’ is the ethnic and traditional greeting for Deepawali, meaning ‘Have an auspiscious Deepavali’.
To cherish the celebration of attaining good over evil and revering this special day, organize the Diwali puja at your home and book your puja package now: http://shubhpuja.com/Diwali-puja-organise-id-348501.html
Blessings, wisdom and wealth are the base of any new venture. Today most of the people prefer their own start-up works as it involves no bossy tensions and everything is done as per your wish. But the major factor of a new business is risk and lack of any pillar in your business leads to heavy crisis. Therefore to maintain the continuous success of any work and drive maximum out of it, the gracious blessings of Almighty are always needed apart from other requirements.
Before beginning any new work, Ganesh ji is praised to receive his auspicious blessings as he is considered the good luck charm. Wealth, fortune and prosperity are related to Goddess Lakshmi whereas Mata Saraswati provides us with knowledge and wisdom. So for achieving success in any work, all these blessings are a must and the lack of any of them will disturb the success. So Ganesh Lakshmi Saraswati puja, all together is a powerful tool to receive immense blessing for your new business and remove any kind of negativity from your way.
Hence, if you are determined to achieve great success in your new business and need a life time insurance of prosperity then Shubhpuja is here to help you. Order your puja package now and ensure your key to success.
About Ganesh Lakshmi Saraswati Puja:
This puja is a three in one way to seek the blessing of the three Gods and Goddesses together by receiving their blessings. Good luck wishes for your new enterprise, knowledge about your business and strategies along with hard work helps you achieve success in your work and it maintains the continuous growth of prosperity. Every new beginning is complete by the blessings of Almighty and our elders, so this puja is a way to attract success and lead a blessed life.
Why should you do this puja?
- Helps devotee to intellectually nurture himself
- Receive auspicious grace for the new venture
- Imbibe the positivity and tactics to deal with problems
- Gaining wealth
- Removal of obstruction and evil forces
- Enlightens one with not only “academic knowledge” but also with “divine knowledge” to seek salvation
So get rid of all your worries now and book your puja package for receiving enormous success and happiness in your business:
Lakshmi Puja: http://shubhpuja.com/laxmipuja-id-344744.html
Saraswati Puja: http://shubhpuja.com/saraswatipuja-id-344757.html
Ganesh Puja: http://shubhpuja.com/business-id-344742.html