Kubera is regarded as the god of wealth and the treasurer. Lord Kubera is also known as the god of yakshas (savage beings). Kubera is always remembered with the goddess of fortune, Lakshmi. Chanting of Kuber Mantra blesses the worshipper with money and prosperity by drawing new avenues and sources of income and wealth.
The mantra is repeated for twenty one times in a morning.
The mantra for recital is:-
” Om Hreem Shreem Hreem Kuberaya Namaha”
Benefits of Kuber Yantra
It is one of the most significant Yantra for remove the poverty from life.
- Kuber Yantra has benefits like find hidden wealth, retrieving lost money in business etc.
- The Kuber Yantra can be installed by anyone who wants a better life and more wealth.
- The Kuber Yantra is very powerful and it can definitely change the cash inflow for anyone.
How to do worship by this yantra
- Keep the Yantra on a gold or copper plate..
- Kuber Yantra worshipped on tirodashi of every month during shukla paksha.
- Purify the Yantra every day before you start your prayer by lighting an incense stick which wards off negativities in the atmosphere.
Where to place it
- This yantra should be established on Wednesday.
- This yantra keep it in your Home/Office and Shop.
- Yantra may be placed facing East or the North corner of the house.
The auspicious festival of light, Diwali means the ‘row of lighted lamps’ which symbolise the journey from darkness to light. The festival is a message to illuminate our inner true selves and cherish our illuminated soul in the eternal Universe (Brahman). Let us explore few of the interesting facts about this bright festival.
- The main festive day of Diwali in the five day celebration marks the beginning of Hindu New Year according to the Vikrama calendar.
- The craze for this festival is not only evident among Indians but also foreigners around the globe. Nepal, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mauritius, Guyana, Trinidad & Tobago, Suriname, Malaysia, Singapore and Fiji have an official day off on Diwali.
- The Lord of Death, Yama is revered on this day by lighting a diya, to welcome the dead spirits back to their family.
- In Southern India, especially Goa and Konkan, people burn the effigies of Narakasura on the next day of Diwali. Naraksura, the demon was killed by Lord Krishna and 16,000 women were rescued from his captivity.
- The 12 years of banishment of the Pandavas ended on this day and they appeared on the Kartik Amavasya.
- Great Hindu King Vikramaditya was coroneted on this day, hence Diwali became a historical event.
- Lord Mahavira attained nirvana on Diwali day at Pavapuri thus highly celebrated by Jain community.
- Maharshi Dayananda, the founder of Arya Samaj attained his nirvana on this day and Shardiya Nav-Shasyeshti is celebrated every year from then.
- Bandi Chhorh Divas is celebrated by Sikhs on this day as the foundation stone for Golden Temple was laid in 1577. In 1619, Sixth Guru Shri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji was freed from imprisonment of Emperor Jahangir from Gwalior fort, on the same day of Diwali.
- On this day Lord Vishnu rescued Goddess Lakshmi (and married her) from the prison of Demon king Bali and therefore Goddess Lakshmi is worshipped on Diwali.
- The day is celebrated with Gambling as a way of ensuring good luck for the coming year and also to remember the games of dice between Lord Shiva and Parvati Ji.
- To welcome the Goddess of wealth, the entire house is purified and cleaned, and lighted with earthen lamps to brighten her way to our homes.
- This day marks the commencement of new Fiscal Year for Hindu Shop owners and Businessman so they usually begin their new records from then.
- Burning of crackers are the symbol of celebration after achieving enlightenment and the fumes released are beneficial for removing the insects and flies.
- ‘Shubh Deepavali’ is the ethnic and traditional greeting for Deepawali, meaning ‘Have an auspiscious Deepavali’.
To cherish the celebration of attaining good over evil and revering this special day, organize the Diwali puja at your home and book your puja package now: http://shubhpuja.com/Diwali-puja-organise-id-348501.html
Risk is the most important factor of any new start up as experimentation is a part of life and it helps us to discover our capabilities. Before beginning any new work we have to take risk in it as the success and failure are an uncertain question. Today most of the business men are surviving in this competitive market because of their capabilities and hard work but something more is hidden behind their growing success.
If you are facing losses in your business and want to taste the flavour of prosperity or if you are already growing but need an all-time guarantee then, Shubhpuja is here with a solution for you. Dhanteras is soon arriving and you can receive the gracious blessings of Ma Lakshmi by booking your Dhanteras Puja now. Bussiness and traders are well known to perform this puja since years and they have experienced a change in their growth. So just at a click your success is waiting for you by performing the Dhanteras Puja at your work place or home.
About Dhanteras Puja:
Dhan means ‘wealth’ and Teras means ‘thirteen’ so this day is celebrated on the thirteenth day of Krishan paksha in Kartik month. Dhanteras Puja is the perfect way to please Goddess Lakshmi for staying in your house throughout the year and flourishing peace and success. It is said that on the day of Dhanteras, Dhanvantari came out of the sea holding the pot of nectar after Samudra Manthan; therefore it is also known as Dhanvantari Jayanti. People buy new utensils or gold and silver ornaments to bring good luck at their home.
- To receive the auspicious blessings of Goddess Lakshmi
- Experience higher rate of growth in your business
- Get rid of debt or losses in your professional work
- Maintain the continuous flow of wealth in your home
- Removes the obstacles in your path of success
- Imbibe positivity in your environment and removes evil energies
To receive the blessings and revive back happiness in your dull life, book your package package now: http://shubhpuja.com/Dhanteras-id-802003.html
Blessings, wisdom and wealth are the base of any new venture. Today most of the people prefer their own start-up works as it involves no bossy tensions and everything is done as per your wish. But the major factor of a new business is risk and lack of any pillar in your business leads to heavy crisis. Therefore to maintain the continuous success of any work and drive maximum out of it, the gracious blessings of Almighty are always needed apart from other requirements.
Before beginning any new work, Ganesh ji is praised to receive his auspicious blessings as he is considered the good luck charm. Wealth, fortune and prosperity are related to Goddess Lakshmi whereas Mata Saraswati provides us with knowledge and wisdom. So for achieving success in any work, all these blessings are a must and the lack of any of them will disturb the success. So Ganesh Lakshmi Saraswati puja, all together is a powerful tool to receive immense blessing for your new business and remove any kind of negativity from your way.
Hence, if you are determined to achieve great success in your new business and need a life time insurance of prosperity then Shubhpuja is here to help you. Order your puja package now and ensure your key to success.
About Ganesh Lakshmi Saraswati Puja:
This puja is a three in one way to seek the blessing of the three Gods and Goddesses together by receiving their blessings. Good luck wishes for your new enterprise, knowledge about your business and strategies along with hard work helps you achieve success in your work and it maintains the continuous growth of prosperity. Every new beginning is complete by the blessings of Almighty and our elders, so this puja is a way to attract success and lead a blessed life.
Why should you do this puja?
- Helps devotee to intellectually nurture himself
- Receive auspicious grace for the new venture
- Imbibe the positivity and tactics to deal with problems
- Gaining wealth
- Removal of obstruction and evil forces
- Enlightens one with not only “academic knowledge” but also with “divine knowledge” to seek salvation
So get rid of all your worries now and book your puja package for receiving enormous success and happiness in your business:
Lakshmi Puja: http://shubhpuja.com/laxmipuja-id-344744.html
Saraswati Puja: http://shubhpuja.com/saraswatipuja-id-344757.html
Ganesh Puja: http://shubhpuja.com/business-id-344742.html
Material possessions and wealth oriented benefits are just the source of existence and not the ultimate existence itself. It is said that if wealth is lost nothing is lost, but if we give a keen thought on that statement; it’s actually not true. Comfortable living and fulfilling basic needs is the right of an individual and everybody is running for earning their living.
Now imagine if you are a victim of poverty or huge debt struck life, is it really feasible for you to fulfil those simple needs. I suppose no, not at all. ‘Paisa hath ki mail hoti hai, aata jaat rehta hai’; a renowned saying but when this issue actually falls in your life, your happiness and peace flies away.
So are you facing the curse of financial turbulence or pressurised due to huge debt?
Relax and cheer up as it is time to give all your worries to us. We at Shubhpuja are ready to take all your financial stress and grant you with hearty success.To revive back your luxuries, comfortable life and leave back all the worries and tensions, Kanak Dhara Puja is an ultimate solution.
About Kanak Dhara Puja:
Kanak Dhara is another name of Goddess Lakshmi and as per the word spell, Kanak refers to ‘wealth’ and Dhara refers to ‘flow of holy water’; thus kanakdhara means the continuous flow of wealth and good luck. As the plight of the Brahmin lady was resolved by the 21 shlokas of Sri Sankaracharya by which Lakshmi Ji was pleased and showered the lady with wealth and prosperity, in spite of her evil deeds in the previous birth. Sankaracharya sang the “Kanakadhara stotra” for removing the negative effects of past deeds and poverty. It resolves all the financial debts and leads to the attainment of sound health and wealth, simultaneously.
Why should you do this puja?
- To receive the grace of Goddess Lakshmi by adoring her
- To resolve heavy financial debts
- To receive shower of wealth, fame and social pleasures in the society
- To overcome the malefic effects of planet Venus
To gain happiness in your personal and social life book your puja package now: http://shubhpuja.com/kanakdharapuja-id-801939.html