The curiosity of bearing children and unravelling the suspense of future is often witnessed among everybody. It seems a wonderful prediction, but one has to give the entire detail of the main lines on hands. The lines relating to children are the fine upright lines from the end of the line of marriage. At times they are very fine and thin, which requires careful observation through microscope.
Major points regarding to these lines are:
- Broad lines denote males; fine, narrow lines denote females.
- When they are clearly marked they denote strong, healthy children; whereas when they are very faint or wavy, it symbolise the reverse.
- When the first part of the line is a little island like, the child will be very delicate in its early life, but if it is well marked farther, it will eventually have good health.
- When one line is longer and superior to the rest, one child will be more important to the parent than all others.
So both the parents might have similar or even different lines, yet if they are clear and defines on both then the man will be exceptionally fond of children and will have an extremely affectionate nature towards kids.
Kids are the apple of parent’s eyes and fill a house with laughter, entertainment, love and fulfilment. Kids complete a family and provide an opportunity to the couple to experience parenthood. Couples who are desirous of beginning the new chapter of family life should be careful about the following Vastu measures.
- A cut in the north-east, heavy construction or construction of a toilet in the north-east can give negative results.
- Make sure that the north-east corner is kept clean, clutter free and lower than the south-west for healthy and virtuous children.
- If the north direction in a house is completely blocked, the probability of having a male child is reduced. Main entrance in the grid ‘Parjanya’ is said to be responsible for the birth of daughters.
- A north-west bedroom is the ideal direction for bedroom for couples desirous of starting a family.
- The placement of mirrors in the bedroom should be such that they do not reflect the bed.
- Use colours such as lilac, peach, mint or white to brighten up your bedroom.
- Keep fresh flowers in the room and you can also keep fruits, especially pomegranates, which is a symbol of fertility.
- The attached toilet door must be kept shut and the toilet seat cover down.
- The wife should sleep towards the left side of her husband.
- The foot of the bed should not directly face the door of the room.
- Sleeping with head towards north is totally prohibited. Prefer sleeping with head towards the south or east is helpful.
- It is recommended that after conception the couple should move to a southern bedroom as it is safe for pregnant lady.
When lots of gold coin candies made us the richest man or grabbing the swing during lunch break was the only prime issue, these memories are the best and worst times of our living. The fun filled beautiful moments made our toddler years perfect and now we are just left with fading memories imprinted on the sand of time. To relive those special moments every year, we celebrate the fun filled Children’s Day every year on 14th November.
Apart from the usual grand party celebration at home or the cultural celebration and interesting events at school, try something new and different this year to spread the smile of happiness among the under privileged section of the society.
- Donate the funds collected for party to an orphanage or shelter home and experience the true joy of happiness by bringing smiles on their face.
- Organize a fun celebration at shelter homes for children and make them participate in unique activities like poetry, painting or dancing; this will make them feel special.
- By donating clothes, books, toys, stationery and other such items to the downtrodden street children; as this will inculcate the value of sharing among your kids and being friendly with them.
- By taking an initiative to sponsor the education of a needy child in your neighbour or for your helper’s kid can also be done.
These tiny efforts from your end will spread a spark of happiness in the entire world and will also enlighten the future foundation of this country by teaching them the act of sharing and helping others Make an oath to yourself this Children’s day that you will perform just one act of generosity and bring a smile on a tiny toddler’s face. If your children are also involved in this act of generosity then this will surely be a cherry on the top. Let the noble act of loving children by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru be carried forward by us and spread among generations to come.
Contributed By: Meenakshi Ahuja