The number 7 stands in symbolism for the Planet Neptune, and represents all persons born under the 7, namely those who are born on the 7th, 16th, or 25th of any month, but more especially influences such persons if they are born from the 21st June to July 20th– 27th, the period of the zodiac called the ‘House of the Moon’.
- These are people are very independent, original, and have strongly marked individuality.
- At heart they love change and travel, being restless in their natures. If they have the means of gratifying their desires they visit foreign countries and become keenly interested in the affairs of far of far off lands.
- They often make extremely good writers, painters, or poets, but in everything they do, they sooner or later show a peculiar philosophical outlook on life that tinges all their work.
- They care little about the material things of life; they often become rich by their original ideas or methods of business.
- The women of this number generally have a successful marriage, and have an anxious nature about future.
- They are also interested in matters concerning the sea, and in trade or business; they often become merchants, exporters, and importers, dealing with foreign countries.
- They have peculiar ideas about religion. They dislike to follow the beaten track, they create a religion of their own, but one that appeals to the imagination and based on the mysterious.
- They people usually have remarkable dreams and a great leaning to occultism; they have the gift of intuition, clairvoyance, and a peculiar quieting magnetism of their own that has great influence over others.
- These people go really well with number 2 as it is also the Moon number. Thus people born in the ‘House of the Moon’ make great friends.
- The lucky days of the week for them are the same as for the number 2 people, namely, Sunday and Monday; especially if their own number falls on one of the 1, 2, or 4 number dates.
- Their lucky colours are all shades of green, also white and yellow, and they should avoid all dark heavy colours. Lucky stones for them are moonstones, ‘cat’s eyes, and pearls, and if possible, they should wear a piece of moss against their skin.
The zodiacal sign of Aries commences on March 21st, but for seven days, being overlapped by the ‘cusp’ of the previous sign, it doesn’t come unto full power until March 27th. From this date it is in full strength until April 19th.
- People born in this zodiac sign have usually strong will power and great obstinacy of purpose.
- They are born fighters in every sense of the world and have the greatest ability as organisers on a large scale.
- They seem naturally to resent all criticism, and the only way to offset this in them is by quiet logic, reason, and proof.
- They are intensely independent in work. They must do everything in their own way, and if interfered by others they generally step back.
- They crave for more affection and sympathy more than anything else, be they men or women.
- The material power and success is bestowed upon them and there is no limit to it.
- They are inclined to lack caution, being by nature impulsive and quick in thought and action.
- They go to extremes in all things, and are frank and outspoken, and inclined to make enemies by want of tact.
- Person born in this sign seldom get through life without receiving cuts, wounds, or blows to the head, either from accidents or violence.
- They overwork their brains and are inclined to suffer from all kind of problems concerned with the head like headache, trouble with the eyes, eruptions on face and head and so on.
- The most suitable colours for them are all shades of red, rose, crimson and pink.
- The birth stones for this period are rubies, garnets, and bloodstones.