The difficult situations or the ‘unresolved issues’ keeps on hindering our peaceful life. They have a very powerful effect on human life. As these issues or turmoil stay strong within the system, at times stretched over a long period of time, they impact almost all spheres of life. One keeps on holding the grudges and arguments throughout their life.
Here are a few ways to get over such turmoil and cherish the true nature of life.
Let go – What has happened is a matter of the past and it should not be allowed to stick up in the mind. Just let it go and you will be liberated from the burden of heavy negative thoughts pulling you down physically, mentally, emotionally and socially.
Forgiveness- Forgiveness is an instant relief from the pain caused on account of unresolved issues. By forgiving we not only set the other person free from guilt and pain but also get ourselves out of the disturbing and depressing mental state and become peaceful.
Karmic Account- Knowing the reality that everything happening in our life is the result of our own past actions we should allow the account to settle in a calm and peaceful way rather than blaming others and agitating when certain conflicting situations confront us. Law of Karma explains how other people seem to be causing pain and suffering are only instruments. We get back what we had given out sometime or the other. This understanding will help cross over almost all the adversities in life with minimum suffering.
No Blaming- When we are in a blaming mode we are far away from the solution of any problem and such issues remain unresolved all through. Even when the cause of trouble is someone else we have to focus on our own self to find a solution. When we are hurt we have to heal our hurt rather than getting entangled with others. Blaming is nothing but exchange of negative energy between the parties concerned leaving the Unresolved Issues unresolved.
Relationship between full moon and its varied effects have been known for years, as this is the crucial moment when the connectivity between human and divine is quite strong. Be it biological, emotional, health related or spiritual; the waxing and waning of moon affects the lives of all living beings. It is a time of positive opportunities that knocks our door, and it depends upon us to utilise them or let them go.
- The impressions in our sub-conscious mind gives rise to numerous thoughts and thus affect our personality and thought process. So the full moon frequencies has the power to make the thought frequencies from our sub-conscious mind, surface to the conscious mind; where they can be evaluated and solved.
- An increased activity of mind is observed on full moon day and it also decreases the raja-tama components due to strong illuminations.
- It is a perfect time to manifest your dreams, so positive thinking and focussing on your goals can empower you with energy to make them true.
- The active frequencies are the best time for sending long distance healings, forgiveness, and love energies.
- Strong pull on the earth creates tangible effects and minimal raja-tama energy is available for the evil or occult powers, so the positive energies dominate.
- The full moon day is a 5 day process, during which the divine waves helps us to focus on our personal growth and spiritual accomplishments.
- The full moon is associated with love, prophesies and child birth and is a source of power to effect positive changes and inspiration.
- Our body has a field of energy – the aura – which is the same as the aurora or magnetic and gravitational field of the planet; this day makes the individual aware about the oneness with Universal force.
Contributed By: Meenakshi Ahuja