This entry was posted in Puja, Rituals and tagged american, anger, anxiety, art, astrology, awesome, beauty, bihar, blissful, Blog, body, brother, business, Business development, campus, children, College, Colors, corporate, creative, culture, daily, death, devotion, dreams, Earth, education, ego, emotional, energy, environment, evil, existence, experience, facts, failure, faith, familia, family, festivals, finance, flowers, food, free, friends, fun, future, ganesh, god, google, happy, health, heart, history, House, humanity, india, innovation, inspiration, issues, job, joy, karma, kids, kindness, knowledge, learning, life, lifestyle, logic, love, Mantra, market, Marriage, mars, MBA, media, meditation, mind, modern, money, moon, mother, nature, new, news, newspaper, numbers, numerology, nutrition, palm, parents, peace, Personal, politics, press, problems, progress, Questions, red, reflection, religion, religious, romantic, Ruby, saturn, Science, sisters, skype, society, sound, spiritual, spirituality, stories, story, stress, studies, success, sun, thoughts, truth, universe, war, wedding, wife, wishes, women, work, World, worship, yoga.
The Line of heart is unique in the study of hand as it plays an important role in the love, drama and emotions. The line of heart runs across the upper portion of the hand at the base of the Mounts of Jupiter, Saturn, and Sun, and Mercury.
- The line of heart should be deep, clear and well coloured and it may rise from three important positions- Middle of the Mount of Jupiter, between first and second fingers, and from the centre of Mount of Saturn.
- If it rises from centre of Jupiter, it depicts the highest type of love. Men with such formations are firm, strong, and reliable in their affections, whereas females are more noble, great and famous.
- Line rising from first and second fingers gives a calm but deeper nature in matters of love. They are quitter and subdued in their passions.
- When the line rises from Saturn, the subject will have more passion in his attachments, and will never be so expressive in family life.
- When the line rises from Mount of Jupiter, it denotes excess of foregoing qualities like they get carried away by their pride and can see no faults in the people they worship.
- When the line of heart is much fretted by a crowd of little lines, it tells of inconsistency, flirtations, a series of amourettes, but no lasting affection.
- When the line of heart is bright red, it denotes great violence of passion.
- When pale and broad, the subject is blasé and indifferent.
- When low down on the hand, and close to the line of head, the heart will always interfere with the affairs of the head.
- When line of heart commences with a small fork on the Mount of Jupiter, it is an unfailing sign of a true, honest nature and enthusiasm in love.
- The line lying so low that it droops down towards the line of head is a sure sign of unhappiness in affection during the early portion of life.
- A subject with no heart line, or with very little, has not power of feeling very deep affection.
This entry was posted in Palmistry and tagged attachment, auspicious, beloved, book now, bright, consultation, deep affection, divine, emotions, energy, enthusiasm in love, faith, fingers, fortune, grace, happiness, have a little faith, heart, Hindu, hinduism, line of head, line of heart, love, Marriage, Mount of Jupiter, mount of mercury, palmistry, partner, passion, puja, red, saturn, shubhpuja, shubhpuja.com, success, worship.
The Hindu worship and temples are incomplete without the ringing of bells. Bell is usually the first thing present at the entrance of the holy shrine or temple rung by the devotees. The bell is composed of a special metal that includes cadmium, bronze, lead, copper, zinc, nickel, chromium and manganese. The speciality of ringing the bell is that it creates a harmony between both the sides of brain. The vibrations produced after ringing the bell lasts for almost 7 seconds that reaches the seven healing chakras of our body and is very beneficial. The loud sound of the bell awakens the busy mind and our mind becomes free from all thoughts.
Other Significance of Bell:
- The sound of the bell is believed to replicate the fundamental sound of Universe ‘AUM’.
- It is supposed to symbolize and remind every devotee that the reality (prakriti) has three stages of evolution, “srishti“, “sthiti” and “laya” meaning creation, preservation and destruction.
- The sound spreads the waves of positivity all around and relieves stress and tensions of the devotees.
- Raising the hand to ring the bell makes all the senses awake and vibrations enter the heart and mind.
- The ringing bell distracts us from the disturbances and focus attention on God.
- In olden days temples were without doors and were often located on hills and in forest areas so animals, birds used to stay in temples for shelter, so first bells were rang to make the creatures go away from there.
||Ghantaayam tadayeth kim prayochanam, yaksha rakshasa paisasa tanava brahmarakshasah gacchanthi mani sapthah||
Meaning – “I am ringing this this bell to invoke god and to let the noble forces enter my heart and keep evil spirits away”
Contributed By: Meenakshi Ahuja
This entry was posted in Puja and tagged AUM, auspicious, bells, blessings, brain, celebration, chakras healing, devotees, distraction, disturbances, entrance, evil, faith, focus and concentration, harmony, have a little faith, heart, Hindu, hinduism, holy places, negative, noble, OM, pooja, positive, puja, ringing bells, shubhpuja, shubhpuja.com, soul, special metal, spirits, temple, thoughts, worship.