Beginnings come with new opportunities and bestows us a chance to choose the best for us. It opens new doors and windows to explore our potential and experiment with our capabilities. Like every year this year also came with immense happiness, blessings and choices. As a garden is incomplete without fragrant flowers and thorns; the new challenges will be accepted by us as adventure on the path of success.
Though our attitude and karmas decides our destiny yet awareness about the coming challenges helps us to be prepared in the preparatory stage. Appropriate steps taken before hand keep us calm and stable during the course of actual challenge. Thus Varshphal provides us a way to keep track of all the coming happening in our life and utilise each and every opportunity.
Varshphal is an absolutely calculative and scientific method based on your planetary positions and its effect on your life. It includes a detailed analysis of predicting the future happenings depending on the past karmas and present planetary position. In the Indian Vedic Astrology, Varshphal is constructed for a year when the Sun returns to same sign and degree as that of its natal position. This varshphal is then deciphered to forecast the expected happenings & changes in that year.
Just by providing the basic birth details a birth chart is prepared along with the present dashas and antar dashas. A calculative analysis is done by the expert astrologers and provides you with the understanding about this New Year along with appropriate remedial measures. The reality sure can’t be changed, but the suffering can surely be reduced.
To book the Varshphal astrology consultation with shubhpuja.com, book your package now: http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/varshphal/
The number 9 stands in symbolism for the Planet Mars. This number influences all persons born on the 9th, 18th, and 27th of any month, but still more so if their birthday falls in the period between the 21st March and April 19th-26th (called the House of mars positive) or in the period between the 21st October and November 20th-27th (called the House of Mars negative). Traits of number 9 people are as follows:
- Number 9 persons are fighters in all they attempt in life. They usually have difficult times in their early years, but generally they are, in the end, successful by their grit, strong will, and determination.
- In character, they are hasty in temper, impulsive, independent, and desire to be their own masters.
- When number 9 is noticed to be more than usually dominant in the dates and events of their lives they will be found to make great enemies, to cause strife and opposition wherever they may be, and they are often wounded or killed either in warfare or in the battle of life.
- They have great courage and make excellent soldiers or leaders in any cause they espouse.
- Their greatest dangers arise from foolhardiness and impulsiveness in word and action. They are also peculiarly prone to accidents from fire and explosions and rarely get through life without injury from such causes.
- They also go through surgical operations in their life time.
- They usually experience many quarrels and strife in their home, either with their own relations or with the family they marry into.
- They strongly resent criticism, and even when not conceited, they have always a good opinion of themselves, brooking no interference with their plans.
- They are resourceful and excellent in organizations, but they must have the fullest control; if not, they lose heart and stand aside and let things go to pieces.
- For affection and sympathy they almost do anything, and the men of this number can be made the greatest fools of, if clever woman gets pulling at their heartstrings.
- This number is fortunate to be born under, provided one controls it and is not carried away by the temper and violence that it also represents.
- They lucky colours for persons born under the number nine are all shades of crimson or red, also all rose tones and pink.
- The luckiest days for them are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, but more especially Tuesday (called Mars Day).
The pious fasting of Karwa-Chauth, where married women fast for the long life of their husbands and maintain peace and prosperity among the family relations is considered a huge event. Numerous beliefs and sentiments have been attached to this festival, varying as per geographical relevance and traditions. The women perform the auspicious karwa chauth puja before breaking the fast and the following story is narrated.
Long time ago, in the city of Indraprasthapur there was a Brahmin named Vedsharma married to Leelavati. They both had seven sons and one daughter named Veeravati. Being the only sister of seven brothers she was highly pampered by everybody in the family.
As she got matured, she was married to a suitable Brahmin boy. After marriage, when Veeravati was with her parents, she observed Karwa Chauth fasting for the long life of her husband along with her sisters-in-laws. During the fasting of Karwa Chauth Veeravati couldn’t bear the hunger; and due to weakness she fainted and fell on the ground.
The brothers couldn’t bear the miserable condition of their little sister. They knew that Veeravati, a Pativrata, would not take any food unless she sights the moon even if it costs her life. All the brothers collectively made a plan to trick the sister to break her fast.
Two brothers went to the forest and burnt cow dung coal. The other two brothers went home and informed his sister that the moon has risen. Veeravati believed that the moon has risen and made offerings to the fake moon. When Veeravati sat for her meal she could feel all sorts of bad omen and she immediately got the news that the king was dead.
Goddess Parvati informed her that the king had died because the queen had broken her fast by watching a false moon. However, when the queen asked her for forgiveness, the goddess granted her the boon that the king would be revived but would be ill.
When she reached the palace, she found the king lying unconscious with hundreds of needles inserted in his body. Each day, the queen managed to remove one needle from the king’s body. She faithfully served his husband and adored Goddess Parvati for the wellness of his husband. Next year, on the day of Karwa Chauth, only one needle remained embedded in the body of the unconscious king.
The queen observed a strict fast that day and when she went to the market to buy the karwa for the puja, her maid removed the remaining needle from the king’s body. The king regained consciousness, and mistook the maid for his queen. When the real queen returned to the palace, she was made to serve as a maid.
However, Veeravati was true to her faith and religiously observed the Karwa Chauth vrat. Once when the king was going to some other kingdom, he asked the real queen (now turned maid) if she wanted anything. The queen asked for a pair of identical dolls. The king obliged and the queen kept singing a song ” Roli ki Goli ho gayi… Goli ki Roli ho gayi (the queen has turned into a maid and the maid has turned into a queen).
On being asked by the king as to why did she keep repeating that song, Veeravati narrated the entire story. The king repented and restored the queen to her royal status. It was only the queen’s devotion and her faith that won her husband’s affection and the blessings of Goddess Parvati.
Book your karwa chauth puja package today: http://shubhpuja.com/Karwa-Chauth-id-348505.html
Navratras are celebrated to worship different avatars and forms of Goddess Durga. To please Goddess Durga, a 9 day fast period is observed. During Navratri puja, the Durga Sapshati puja and havan with proper procedures and rituals is conducted where each family member gives ahuti and takes blessings from Durga mata. The last 3 days of Navratre are dedicated to Goddess Saraswati (Goddess of education, art and creativity). The Saraswati puja vidhi and processes need to be properly understood and applied.
- After getting ready and cleaning the puja room, sit facing towards east direction.
- Place a white cloth one platform and place the idol of Ma Sarawsati on it. Decorate the idol with turmeric, kumkum, rice, garlands and flowers. Books and musical instruments can also be placed near the deity.
- Place a green coconut on an earthen pot with a red coloured cotton cloth. Light the diya and remember lord Ganesha first and pray for the successful completion of the puja.
- Chant the following mantra and remain in meditation for a while.
||Yaa kundendu tushaaradhawala, yaa shubhra vastravrutha
Yaa veena varadanda manditakara yaa shweta padmasanaa
Yaa brahmachyuta shankara prabhrutibhi devai sadaa vandita,
Saa maam pathu saraswati bhagavati nishshesha,jadyapaha.
Aum saraswathyae namah, dhyanartham, pushpam samarpayami||
- Then offer the prasadam that you have made on the banana or betel leaf. Keep elaichi and lavanga on it.
- Perform the arti with camphor and diya and ring the bell or conch simultaneously.
To book the Saraswati puja package or order Saraswati puja samagri, contact Shubhpuja- http://shubhpuja.com/saraswatipuja-id-344757.html
The pitru paksha puja performed during the shradh period is a symbol of love and care for our manes. The act of expressing our love through this puja brings the spiritual advancement of a being as well as eradicates all the material and physical discomforts. Adoring and remembering our ancestors is a powerful way of seeking their blessings. And also this puja acts like a source of helping the underprivileged and needy section of the humanity.
The shradh or Pitru paksha puja should be performed fulfilling all the rituals and customs. Thus Shubhpuja has made it easier for you by saving your tedious task of collecting all the puja samagri. We provide you all the services under one roof. List of puja samagri:
- black saseeme seeds
- sandal powder
- incense (agarbatti) sticks
- Camphor/ Karpuram
- beetle leafs
- beetle nuts
- rice flour
- urud dal
- vegetables- 2 types
- panchapatra, uddharina, plate
- cotton wicks, lamps, oil
- harathi, bell
All these samagri are available for our customers along with the pitru paksha puja packages.
The planetary positions determine the strength and weakness of the horoscope and how the planets influence the directions and sub-directions in Vastu Shastra. Vastu Doasha represents a flaw in particular direction and a corresponding fault in the vibrations of a particular planet. The remedial measure in such cases aims to enhance the positivity of a planet and reduces the malefic effects, to attain harmony and balance with the natural force.
Sphatik or quartz crystals and crystal beads have their own importance as purifier or during meditative chanting. Because of the silica base, Quartz crystals have a very stable energy and a very precise and regular frequency. The immaculate structure responds to energies such as light, heat, sound, bio-electricity, and even waves. So the crystals are considered valuable due to their ability to respond to the thought waves and bio-electric energies; which helps in rebalancing the body and various troublesome situations in life. Charged crystal sets up a powerful energy field which encourages the person’s own subtle to vibrate at finer frequencies and clean away the dense negative vibrations. Another effective remedy is of crystal charged with Reiki. It is most effective to remove Vastu dosha.
Any mantra associated with a specific planet adds its vibrations to the lost portion of the aura to attain cosmic balance in human body and mind. The various bad effects of a faulty direction can be removed by chanting the mantra of the planet governing that direction. Mantra is the key to access certain functions or programmes of your brain for performing a specific task, such as harmonising labour relations, improving your cash flow, opening new product lines, attracting new clients, etc. The effectiveness of the mantra depends on the correct pronunciation too. Sound energy generated by chanting of mantras correctly and with correct pronunciation imparts a specific rhythm to the atmospheric atoms, for charging the creative energies of the entire space.
A yantra is a symbol or diagram that eliminates the harmful effects in its vicinity. By chanting of beej mantras, performing havans and other rituals, the yantra go through a series of purification and energising processes which make them potent to ward off negative vibrations in the surroundings. Specific Vastu yantras propitiating Vastu purush with mantras of Vastu shanti can be used or Nav Grih Vastu yantras for specific directional faults can also be used as per the direction wise classification of the planets. Other yantras like bagula mukhi yantra, matsya yantra, kanakdhara yantra, shri yantra and kuber yantra can be used to dispel Vastu faults as well as usher in wealth and prosperity in home, business, shop, office or factory.
Conatct shubhpuja.com for personal consultation and, yantra and crystals.