The initial step in relation to lines of the hand is, that they should be clear and well-marked, neither broad nor pale in colour, and that they should be free from all breaks, islands or irregularities of any kind.
- Very pale lines indicate the want of robust health and even the lack of energy and decisions.
- Lines red in colour indicate the sanguine, hopeful disposition; they show an active, robust temperament.
- Yellow lines, as well as being indicative of biliousness and liver trouble, are indicators of a nature self- contained, reserved, and proud.
- Lines very dark in colour, almost black, tell of a melancholy, grave temperament, and also indicate a haughty, distant nature, one usually very revengeful and unforgiving.
- Branches rising from any line accentuate its power and strength, but all branches descending denote the reverse.
- At the commencement of Line of heart, the rising lines are most important while considering the success of marriage for the subject.
- A chained formation in any line is a weak sign; if on the line of heart it denotes weakness and changeability of affection; if on the line of head, want of fixity of ideas, and weakness of intellect.
- Breaks in any line denotes it failure.
- A wavy formation weakens the power of the line.
- Capillary lines are those little hair lines running by the side of the main line, sometimes joining it, sometimes falling from it; they denote weakness, like the chained formation.
- When the entire hand covered with a network or multitude of little lines running all over aimlessly, it betrays the mental worry, a highly nervous temperament, and a troubled nature.
Risk is the most important factor of any new start up as experimentation is a part of life and it helps us to discover our capabilities. Before beginning any new work we have to take risk in it as the success and failure are an uncertain question. Today most of the business men are surviving in this competitive market because of their capabilities and hard work but something more is hidden behind their growing success.
If you are facing losses in your business and want to taste the flavour of prosperity or if you are already growing but need an all-time guarantee then, Shubhpuja is here with a solution for you. Dhanteras is soon arriving and you can receive the gracious blessings of Ma Lakshmi by booking your Dhanteras Puja now. Bussiness and traders are well known to perform this puja since years and they have experienced a change in their growth. So just at a click your success is waiting for you by performing the Dhanteras Puja at your work place or home.
About Dhanteras Puja:
Dhan means ‘wealth’ and Teras means ‘thirteen’ so this day is celebrated on the thirteenth day of Krishan paksha in Kartik month. Dhanteras Puja is the perfect way to please Goddess Lakshmi for staying in your house throughout the year and flourishing peace and success. It is said that on the day of Dhanteras, Dhanvantari came out of the sea holding the pot of nectar after Samudra Manthan; therefore it is also known as Dhanvantari Jayanti. People buy new utensils or gold and silver ornaments to bring good luck at their home.
- To receive the auspicious blessings of Goddess Lakshmi
- Experience higher rate of growth in your business
- Get rid of debt or losses in your professional work
- Maintain the continuous flow of wealth in your home
- Removes the obstacles in your path of success
- Imbibe positivity in your environment and removes evil energies
To receive the blessings and revive back happiness in your dull life, book your package package now: http://shubhpuja.com/Dhanteras-id-802003.html
Our life is a beautiful gift of God bestowed upon us to survive and cherish the essence of nature. The care free child enjoys and smiles every moment as he is away from material and societal norms. But as we grow up, we are captivated in the trap of materialism and forget our true self.
In the race of gaining wealth and success, there are times you must have faced failure or might be facing it now. You must be developing the negative feeling of jealousy from the ones who are over filled and regret your luck for it.
So if you are a victim of any financial and material loss or if you are unable to survive in this highly showbiz world then we at Shubhpuja have a solution for you. Lord Kubera is the protector and distributor of wealth and prosperity and he showers unlimited grace upon his devotees, if they adore him from heart.
About Kuber Puja:
Kubera was cursed by Goddess Parvati for his evil intentions against her but later when she forgave him; he was blessed with the responsibility of being the Lord of wealth and material. Lord Kuber is the distributor of wealth whereas Goddess Lakshmi is the originator of wealth. He is also referred as the Lord of north direction. So to seek the continuous shower of wealth and prosperity in your family, Kuber Puja is must. By faithfully and heartily adoring the glories of Kubera, devotees attract his blessings and he travels on his flying chariot (Pushpak) to bestow his love upon them.
Why should you do this puja?
- To get rid of the crisis situations
- To gain material wealth and prosperity
- To achieve the strength of dealing with unstable situation
- To protect your possession and Kubera stand beside you during any financial problem
So smile and get ready to receive immense blessings of Kubera by booking your Kuber Puja package now and getting rid of all your wealth issues: http://shubhpuja.com/kuberupasana-id-344743.html