The zodiacal sign of Scorpio commences on October 21st, but for seven days, being overlapped by the cusp of the previous sign, it does not come into its full power until or about October 28th. From this date onwards it is in full strength until November 20th and is then for seven days gradually losing its strength on account of becoming overlapped by the cusp of the incoming sign- Sagittarius.
- The sign of Scorpio is represented by two symbols, that of the Scorpion and the Eagle.
- People born in this section of the year see to be a mass of contradictions. The best and the worst seem to make this period their chosen battlefield.
- Up to nearly 20 years of age, they are usually extremely pure minded, virtuous, and religious, but once their nature is roused they are often found to swing in the opposite direction. At the same time the greatest saints have been found in this period.
- All remain, however, intensely emotional, which is the keynote of their character in all its phases.
- They have the great magnetic power, and as speakers appeal to the emotions and sentiments of their public more than to logic, but they sway their audiences as they choose.
- They have excellent power in writing, are intensely dramatic in their gift of description, and are unusually versatile in their talents.
- In dangers and in sudden crisis they are cool and very determined, and many of the very best surgeons have been found in this period.
- Their worst fault is that they are too adaptable to the people with whom they come in contact.
- They are often great humanitarians, with great plans for making the world right, and praise will often force them on to do great things in the world fellow-men.
- They nearly always, however, lead double lives- one for the eyes of the world and another for themselves.
- They have clever idea in business and politics, and are best as advisors of others.
- They are mental fighters and are most subtle in arguments. They make good organizers and generals on paper, but detest bloodshed and strife in actual life.
- They are inclined to be selfish and to sacrifice everything to the need of the money; but in contradictions to this, if they succeed there are no more people more generous in paying back tenfold for any help they may have received.
- The most suitable colours for them are all shades of crimson and blue.
- The birth stones for this period are the turquoise, the ruby, and all red stones.
The zodiacal sign of Taurus commences on April 20th, but being overlapped by the ‘cusp’ of the previous sign, it does not come into its full power until on or about April 27th. From this date onwards it’s in full strength until on or about May 20th.
- People born in this zodiac sign have a curious power of dominating others, even when not conscious of trying to do so.
- They are very unyielding in their determination, and are often called ‘stiff-necked’ and obstinate, but when they love they are most yielding and pliable of all.
- They have great endurance, both physical and mental, and can pass through enormous strains of fatigue as long as the excitement or determination lasts.
- They have great ability to commit to memory from books. Often very successful in literary works.
- They make wonderful hosts and hostesses, and have great taste about food, and in the management of their houses they can make much out of little.
- They have good business intuition, and are generally considered richer than they are due to their dress style.
- They are governed by their sensations and by their loving nature, but affection has a great hold on them than passion.
- They are generous to utmost degree and will do any sacrifice for their loved ones.
- Neither men nor women born in this period should marry early as their first marriage is usually a mistake.
- They are too easily misled by their emotions, sensations, or affections.
- They forgive at the slightest show of feelings or kindness, and this side of their nature makes them do stupid acts.
- They have an innate sense of harmony, rhythm, and colour, and often succeed in music, poetry and art.
- They make the most faithful friends; also excellent public servants, officials, or as heads in the Government positions in the army.
- They usually suffer from health issues like throat problem, nasal cavities and upper part of the lungs.
- Most favourable colours to them are all shades of blue. Red is an exciting colour for them so it should be preferred as little as possible.
- The birth stones for this period are emeralds, turquoises, and lapis lazuli.
The line of life arises under the Mount of Jupiter, goes down the hand and embraces the Mount of Venus. It denotes about the journey of an individual and also about the way one will live during their life time. Let’s explore what your line says:
- The line of life should be long, narrow, and deep; without irregularities or breaks for promising long and healthy life.
- When it starts from the base of mount of Jupiter, instead of side of the hand, it denotes that the subject is highly ambitious.
- When the life line is connected with head line, then the subject is guided by reason and intelligence, and extreme sensitivity.
- All the lines that rise from the line of life are marks of increased power, gains, and success.
- An island on the line of life means an illness or loss of health.
- When a square is found on the line of life, it is marked as a sign of preservation.
- When there is free space between life line and head line, then the subject is free to carry out his plans and ideas and a go-ahead spirit.
- When broken in the left hand and joined in the right, it threatens some chronic illness; but if broken in both hands then it could also signify death.
To cherish the glories of reverent Goddess Durga and her different forms on each day, the nine days are dedicated to her nine avatars. The first three days, Goddess Durga is worshipped to praise her divine energy which terminates the existence of evil energies in the form of demon. Her ferocious and raging form personifies the energy of mother that erupts actively when positive and righteous powers are at stake.
The ‘pious’ or ‘sanyasin’ form of Goddess Durga which is Goddess brahmacharini, is worshipped on the second day of navratri festival. Her severe penance (tapa) defines the loyalty and love for lord Shiva. ‘Brahma’ refers to the tapa that Ma Brahmacharini performed for thousands of years without even consuming food for achieving Shiv Ji as her consort (husband). Goddess brahmacharini puja is a sign of gaining strength and wisdom, as she is the bank of knowledge and wisdom. The worshipper attains emotional as well as mental balance to face the hard times and an inspiration to cross the darkest hours.
For receiving the immense blessings and grace of Ma Shailputri, book your puja package now: