directions of vastu
The planetary positions determine the strength and weakness of the horoscope and how the planets influence the directions and sub-directions in Vastu Shastra. Vastu Doasha represents a flaw in particular direction and a corresponding fault in the vibrations of a particular planet. The remedial measure in such cases aims to enhance the positivity of a planet and reduces the malefic effects, to attain harmony and balance with the natural force.
Sphatik or quartz crystals and crystal beads have their own importance as purifier or during meditative chanting. Because of the silica base, Quartz crystals have a very stable energy and a very precise and regular frequency. The immaculate structure responds to energies such as light, heat, sound, bio-electricity, and even waves. So the crystals are considered valuable due to their ability to respond to the thought waves and bio-electric energies; which helps in rebalancing the body and various troublesome situations in life. Charged crystal sets up a powerful energy field which encourages the person’s own subtle to vibrate at finer frequencies and clean away the dense negative vibrations. Another effective remedy is of crystal charged with Reiki. It is most effective to remove Vastu dosha.
Any mantra associated with a specific planet adds its vibrations to the lost portion of the aura to attain cosmic balance in human body and mind. The various bad effects of a faulty direction can be removed by chanting the mantra of the planet governing that direction. Mantra is the key to access certain functions or programmes of your brain for performing a specific task, such as harmonising labour relations, improving your cash flow, opening new product lines, attracting new clients, etc. The effectiveness of the mantra depends on the correct pronunciation too. Sound energy generated by chanting of mantras correctly and with correct pronunciation imparts a specific rhythm to the atmospheric atoms, for charging the creative energies of the entire space.
A yantra is a symbol or diagram that eliminates the harmful effects in its vicinity. By chanting of beej mantras, performing havans and other rituals, the yantra go through a series of purification and energising processes which make them potent to ward off negative vibrations in the surroundings. Specific Vastu yantras propitiating Vastu purush with mantras of Vastu shanti can be used or Nav Grih Vastu yantras for specific directional faults can also be used as per the direction wise classification of the planets. Other yantras like bagula mukhi yantra, matsya yantra, kanakdhara yantra, shri yantra and kuber yantra can be used to dispel Vastu faults as well as usher in wealth and prosperity in home, business, shop, office or factory.
Conatct shubhpuja.com for personal consultation and, yantra and crystals.
There is deep bonding between man and nature, so the presence of plants, trees and water bodies helps us to connect to the natural world. A subtle blend of design, shape, colour, appropriate plants, and water bodies can enhance the positive vibrations in and around the house for optimum health and happiness. By following few of the vastu tips in the outside environment, a cherished bliss and peace can be experienced.
- Give your garden a regular shape like square and rectangle. The soil should be compact, smooth, yellow and should have a sweet smell.
- Planting of herbs and medicinal plants like tulsi and neem, helps in adding positive vibrations to the environment.
- It is auspicious to grow an abundance of fragrant colourful flowers, herbs, evergreen plants like money plant in the north, to attract wealth and luck.
- East is associated with growth and it receives the morning rays of the sun so be sure not to grow any tall plants and trees here which block these rays.
- North-east is the ideal place for a lily pond, a small pond or a fountain. Medicinal plants and herbs such as tulsi, neem, mint, coriander and thyme would be auspicious here.
- If your garden is to the south of your house, then plant tall trees to block out the harmful rays of the midday sun.
- South-east is ideal to grow herbs, mint, fennel, basil and citrus You can also build a barbecue towards the south-east of the garden.
- West is the direction associated with Saturn, so tall trees and metal garden furniture is suitable for garden in west direction. Metal swings and rides for children can also be placed here.
- Keep the centre zone of the garden clean and clutter-free. Do not allow dead leaves, twigs or any other junk to pile up there.
- Heavy leaf bearing trees like ashoka, neem, arjun, punnage and sirisa, are best situated on south-west side as they supply pure oxygen and also provide protection from the infrared rays of the afternoon sun.
- Rock gardens, if required, can also be in the south-west region sloping down towards the north or/ and east.
- As per ancient literature of Vastu, trees like pakar, barh, udumber, and peepal are considered inauspicious in the south, west, north and east, respectively. The auspicious directions for these trees are pakar in north, peepal in the west, udumber in the south and barh in the east.
- Trees like ashoka, almond, nilgiri, coconut, neem, lemon, nagakesar, kathal, shami and arisht are recommended for planting within the house limits.
- As per Feng Shui, a clamp of bamboo signifies good health and longevity of the occupants and it is also a good addition to the garden.
- Do not keep pricky cactus plants or bonsai inside the house. Avoid pots made of synthetic material inside the house.
Marriage being an important and crucial affair in India is a tie-up between two families and commitment of love, care and belongingness. Imagine if this commitment or relationship is affected just due to disharmony among the placement of areas in the house; many of us might disagree with it but as per Vastu, the bed and bedroom are very important areas to maintain love and harmony of a relationship.
- Ideal place for bedroom is in the south-west, south, west or between north and north-west. Never have your bedroom in south-east zone as it causes frictions and clashes in relationship.
- It is recommended to use a queen size bed, without boxes and preferably with a ‘single’ mattress. You can also get the mattress stitched to appear as one or place a foam fitted sheet to cover the whole bed.
- The area under the bed should be kept clean and dust-free to avoid negativity in the room. Avoid shoes, slippers and etc inside the bedroom, especially under the bed.
- Prefer light and soothing colours in the bedroom to bring more love and understanding in your life.
- Avoid sleeping under a beam running lengthwise, to overcome this problem hang two crossed bamboo flutes from the beam facing downwards.
- A pair of doves or swans along with happy memories pictures must be displayed in the south-west corner of the room.
- The pointed objects like nails, iron spikes or sharp-edged furniture should not be pointed towards the bed. Dustbins and brooms must be out of sight.
- An L-shaped bedroom creates a sharp corner from the intersection of the two walls pointing across the room. Make sure that the corner is not pointing to the bed as the occupants would ultimately suffer from health issues.
- Do not keep an open mandir or create temple area in the bedroom.