Learning is a life-long process and every day is a new beginning to learn something and transform our lives as a better individual. Even the vastu can help us to concentrate better and utilise our potential for education.
Here are few Vastu tips to enhance the learning power and transform the lives of your children.
- Study room should be in the west, east or north zones of a house.
- The entrance of the study should be in north or east. Windows are preferred in the east direction.
- Study table should be placed in the east or north of the room.
- Keep an idol of Goddess Saraswati, on the study table or in north-east direction of the room.
- Avoid loads in the north-east and the centre of the room. The room should be kept clean and clutter free.
- Place the beds in the south-west area of the room and avoid bunk beds.
- Including the green colour in the colour scheme of the room is effective for enhancing the learning process.
- Make sure that the door leading into the room should not face a toilet or staircase.
- You can place a crystal gem tree, quartz crystals or amethysts in the west zone.
- Children should sleep with their heads towards south or east.
Home is the place where people spend their maximum time of their life; therefore our home should be the representation of our personality. The happiness and warmth of the inmates transforms the house into home yet a perfect house is also required to keep the inmates happy. So it is like a vice versa process.
For restoring balance and harmony in the home, certain rules of Vastu should be considered, which are quite helpful during the planning and designing process of the house.
- Rooms should only be square or rectangular shaped, and not irregularly shaped. Kitchen, toilets and puja room should not be next to each other.
- Kitchen should not be directly in the front of the main door.
- Study rooms, treasury rooms and living rooms should preferably be in the north side of the house.
- Bedrooms and store rooms should be in the southern part, avoid bedrooms in the central portion (brahmasthan) of the house.
- Dining room, children’s bedroom and study room in the western corner of the house is considered appropriate.
- Bathroom, study room and stores in the eastern corner of the house.
- The stairs should not be made in north-east or brahmasthan, preferred location is in west, south-west or south.
- Have lofts and attics in the south and west side of the rooms.
- Puja room should be in the north eastern corner or it can also be inside the study room or dining room in the north-east corner.
- Rainwater or drainage should have an outlet in north, east or north-east side.
- Elderly people are more comfortable in the south-west corner of the house.
- The number of doors and windows should be more on the ground floor and less on the upper floors.
- Allow plenty of natural light and fresh air within the house, as dark houses collects a lot of negativity.
- There are certain dates when neither muhuratha nor auspicious time is required, so you can begin your construction or move into your house on Akshaya Tritiya, Phulera Duj, Vijaya Dashmi and Vaisakhi.
(For further guidance of Vastu, consult shubhpuja.com)
Our life is a beautiful gift of God bestowed upon us to survive and cherish the essence of nature. The care free child enjoys and smiles every moment as he is away from material and societal norms. But as we grow up, we are captivated in the trap of materialism and forget our true self.
In the race of gaining wealth and success, there are times you must have faced failure or might be facing it now. You must be developing the negative feeling of jealousy from the ones who are over filled and regret your luck for it.
So if you are a victim of any financial and material loss or if you are unable to survive in this highly showbiz world then we at Shubhpuja have a solution for you. Lord Kubera is the protector and distributor of wealth and prosperity and he showers unlimited grace upon his devotees, if they adore him from heart.
About Kuber Puja:
Kubera was cursed by Goddess Parvati for his evil intentions against her but later when she forgave him; he was blessed with the responsibility of being the Lord of wealth and material. Lord Kuber is the distributor of wealth whereas Goddess Lakshmi is the originator of wealth. He is also referred as the Lord of north direction. So to seek the continuous shower of wealth and prosperity in your family, Kuber Puja is must. By faithfully and heartily adoring the glories of Kubera, devotees attract his blessings and he travels on his flying chariot (Pushpak) to bestow his love upon them.
Why should you do this puja?
- To get rid of the crisis situations
- To gain material wealth and prosperity
- To achieve the strength of dealing with unstable situation
- To protect your possession and Kubera stand beside you during any financial problem
So smile and get ready to receive immense blessings of Kubera by booking your Kuber Puja package now and getting rid of all your wealth issues: http://shubhpuja.com/kuberupasana-id-344743.html