Hanuman’s Son Makar Dhwaja was born to a mighty fish of the same name when Hanuman after burning the entire Lanka with his tail had dipped in the sea to cool off his body. It is said that his sweat was swallowed by the fish and thus was Makar Dhwaja conceived. The fish was caught by Ravana’s step brother Ahiravana who ruled Patal, the nether world. When Makar Dhwaja grew up, Ahiravana was impressed by his strength and virility. He then made him his soldier.
Devi Baglamukhi is eighth among 10 mahavidyas, where 10 mahavidyas are ten essential energies that are also 10 goddesses. Baglamukhi yantra is very powerful to fight against enemies. It consist of triangles, hexagonal, eight petal lotus, sixteen petal lotus and bhupura.
The presiding deity goddess Baglamukhi is the controller of this powerful yantra which recharges yantra with occult forces.
The mantra is recited for one hundred thousand times. The mantra for recital is
|| Om hlim Baglamukhi Sarvadustanam Vacam Mukham
Padam Stambhaya Jihviimkilaya Buddhim Vinasaya Hlim Om Svaha ||
The sage of this mantra is narada the metre is bharti, the deity of the mantra is Bagla Mukhi. The bija is hrim and the shakti is svaha.
Benefits of Baglamukhi Yantra
- It grants the victory over enemies, law suits, success in quarrels and competitions
- It offers protection for cuts, scars, operations and accidents.
How to do worship of this Yantra?
- The devotee should wear yellow clothes with yellow garland.
- The yantra is to be drawn with sandal powder, Agar, Camphor etc.
- In the entire six small triangle formed by two vertically intersecting triangles the devotee shall write the name of the intended person with the mula mantras by means of haritala and powdered turmeric together with dhatura juice.
Where to place it?
- Take some clay from the spinning potter’s wheel and make a beautiful image of a bull. The yantra must be placed in it.
- This clay bull must be muddy with haritala every day and worshipped.
Shree Baglamukhi Siddhi yantra is known for its positivity in warding off the evil and negative energies. It showers with supreme strength to fulfill the desired wish of the devotee. It also enlightens the being to make a right decision daily turmoils of life.
Shubhpuja.com Package includes:
The package includes a siddha Yantra which has been enchanted upon 1008 times with the beej mantra, making it pran pratishtit.
Along with the yantra, there is a proper instruction manual which shall illustrate the guidelines to take maximum benefit from the yantra.
• Our Packs have been made from highest quality materials, ensuring the pleasure of the deity concerned.
• These packages have been made under the guidance of highly qualified shastris and Acharyas.
• The best method of fast delivery is usually chosen to avoid any latencies or delays.
‘Shiv’ means the destroyer of bad karmas and ‘linga’ means to mark or sign which symbolize the Supreme God. So literally ‘Shivling’ is referred as the sacred symbol of Lord Shiva. In real terms, Shiv-Linga is a symbol or sign of duality (dual character) of the pious Shiva and his cosmic universal energy. It is a process defining the creation of mortals within the omnipresent and omnipotent Universe.
Shivling is known for its purity, thus it consists of immense energy and radiates it when adored. The worshipping of shivling by washing it with water and chanting the mantras is commonly called as Rudrabhishiek or Shivling Abhishek Puja. This is especially done from pure milk, curd, ghee, sugar, mustard oil etc; significantly during the Hindu month of Shravan.
Why to perform Rudrabhishiek Puja?
The Shivling releases frequencies of Knowledge (dhyan), devotion (bhakti) and detachment (vairagya) which is experienced during puja. It is said that this energy has been gathered through ‘sagar manthan’ in which Lord Shiva consumed the dangerous poison Halahal to save the humanity from destruction.
Performing Rudrabhishek Puja and chanting Maha Mrityuanjay mantras dispels ignorance by spreading the light of knowledge, and blesses the beings with wisdom and happiness.
How to perform Rudrabhishiek Puja?
Devotees worship Lord Shiva and his ‘Shivling with devotion and faith to seek the grace and happiness. Let’s make the Shivling Abhishek easy for you by just following few steps.
- The size of lingam for home puja should not exceed the breadth of your three right hand fingers joined together, accompanied with snake and Nandi.
- The place from where the water is poured on the shivling and is drained must be facing North or East.
- The devotee should start the puja by chanting ‘Om Namah Shivaye’.
- Use bel leaves and not tulsi while offering to the lingam.
- The panchamrit is offered made from any five ingredients out of- Gangajal, honey, sugarcane juice, milk, yogurt, ghee, sea water, coconut water, milk, fragrant oils, rose water or other precious liquids.
- After doing Panchamrit Abhishek, the lingam is cleaned by pouring Gangajal over it.
- Then trident is made on the shivling using normal sandal wood paste or asta gandha.
- After that sweets, coconut, flowers and fruits are offered to the Lord and camphor and incense sticks are also are lit and ‘arati’ is conducted.
- If you keep a Shivling at home it should be accompanied by a constant flow of water or jaldhara, to maintain the serene and cool environment around it.
- Finally, ringing of bells indicates the end of Puja and fruits, sweets and coconut are distributed as ‘prasadam.’
Book your Rudrabhishek Puja package now: http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/rudrabhishiek-puja/
Blessings, wisdom and wealth are the base of any new venture. Today most of the people prefer their own start-up works as it involves no bossy tensions and everything is done as per your wish. But the major factor of a new business is risk and lack of any pillar in your business leads to heavy crisis. Therefore to maintain the continuous success of any work and drive maximum out of it, the gracious blessings of Almighty are always needed apart from other requirements.
Before beginning any new work, Ganesh ji is praised to receive his auspicious blessings as he is considered the good luck charm. Wealth, fortune and prosperity are related to Goddess Lakshmi whereas Mata Saraswati provides us with knowledge and wisdom. So for achieving success in any work, all these blessings are a must and the lack of any of them will disturb the success. So Ganesh Lakshmi Saraswati puja, all together is a powerful tool to receive immense blessing for your new business and remove any kind of negativity from your way.
Hence, if you are determined to achieve great success in your new business and need a life time insurance of prosperity then Shubhpuja is here to help you. Order your puja package now and ensure your key to success.
About Ganesh Lakshmi Saraswati Puja:
This puja is a three in one way to seek the blessing of the three Gods and Goddesses together by receiving their blessings. Good luck wishes for your new enterprise, knowledge about your business and strategies along with hard work helps you achieve success in your work and it maintains the continuous growth of prosperity. Every new beginning is complete by the blessings of Almighty and our elders, so this puja is a way to attract success and lead a blessed life.
Why should you do this puja?
- Helps devotee to intellectually nurture himself
- Receive auspicious grace for the new venture
- Imbibe the positivity and tactics to deal with problems
- Gaining wealth
- Removal of obstruction and evil forces
- Enlightens one with not only “academic knowledge” but also with “divine knowledge” to seek salvation
So get rid of all your worries now and book your puja package for receiving enormous success and happiness in your business:
Lakshmi Puja: http://shubhpuja.com/laxmipuja-id-344744.html
Saraswati Puja: http://shubhpuja.com/saraswatipuja-id-344757.html
Ganesh Puja: http://shubhpuja.com/business-id-344742.html
The eighth day is dedicated to Goddess Saraswati who is the store house of wisdom. She is the supreme source of knowledge, worshipped by her children to receive the knowledge of Truth (Supreme knowledge: Brahmagyan).
These nine days is a journey to discover our true conscious and realize the divine path of success. It offers an opportunity to get acquainted with Lord Almighty through the path of seva, satsang, meditation and Guru’s blessings.
The revering pure form of Goddess Durga, worshipped on the eighth day of navratri is a silver lining for her devotees, known for her beauty and softness. ‘Gauri’ refers to clean and pure, so Mahagauri is the bright ray of hope spreading the waves of love in the universe. The severe penance performed by her to receive Lord Shiva as her consort was finally cherished by her in this form, when Lord Shiva cleaned her with Ganga water. Ganga ji acted as an enhancer to the beauty of Goddess Parvati and so her shining white appearance was named as Mahagauri. The elegant and fragile Goddess with four hands is seated on the bull; this serene form is worshipped by the devotees to receive a calm and pure living.
For receiving the immense blessings and grace of Mata Mahagauri, book your puja package now: http://shubhpuja.com/maamahagaurinavratri8-id-769047.html