The creative minds behind the inception of Shubhpuja.com have also reached the heights of sky by taking a plunge in Regional Aviation.
Mr. Harsh Vardhan, Director of Shubhpuja.com and Starair Consulting; also the former MD of Vayudoot has launched an opportunity to own an Airline.
By the grace of Lord and serving the people through spirituality, Mr. Vardhan has set a benchmark in Aviation sector too.
The number 7 stands in symbolism for the Planet Neptune, and represents all persons born under the 7, namely those who are born on the 7th, 16th, or 25th of any month, but more especially influences such persons if they are born from the 21st June to July 20th– 27th, the period of the zodiac called the ‘House of the Moon’.
- These are people are very independent, original, and have strongly marked individuality.
- At heart they love change and travel, being restless in their natures. If they have the means of gratifying their desires they visit foreign countries and become keenly interested in the affairs of far of far off lands.
- They often make extremely good writers, painters, or poets, but in everything they do, they sooner or later show a peculiar philosophical outlook on life that tinges all their work.
- They care little about the material things of life; they often become rich by their original ideas or methods of business.
- The women of this number generally have a successful marriage, and have an anxious nature about future.
- They are also interested in matters concerning the sea, and in trade or business; they often become merchants, exporters, and importers, dealing with foreign countries.
- They have peculiar ideas about religion. They dislike to follow the beaten track, they create a religion of their own, but one that appeals to the imagination and based on the mysterious.
- They people usually have remarkable dreams and a great leaning to occultism; they have the gift of intuition, clairvoyance, and a peculiar quieting magnetism of their own that has great influence over others.
- These people go really well with number 2 as it is also the Moon number. Thus people born in the ‘House of the Moon’ make great friends.
- The lucky days of the week for them are the same as for the number 2 people, namely, Sunday and Monday; especially if their own number falls on one of the 1, 2, or 4 number dates.
- Their lucky colours are all shades of green, also white and yellow, and they should avoid all dark heavy colours. Lucky stones for them are moonstones, ‘cat’s eyes, and pearls, and if possible, they should wear a piece of moss against their skin.
The zodiacal sign of Aquarius commences on January 21st, but for seven days, being overlapped by the ‘cusp’ of the previous sign, it does not come into full power until January 28th. Similarly from this date onwards it is in full strength until February 19th.
- These people are generally lonely in life; they are over sensitive, and easily wounded in their feelings.
- They read character instinctively, and for this reason they see through people too easily.
- They are not demonstrative in affection, but feel very deeply.
- If they like they fight to the bitter end for their friend or family, but if they dislike then they are just as intense as they belong to lower plane of humanity.
- They are usually high-strung, and their nerves are generally overwrought. Being over hyper, they usually say or do things that they regret later.
- They are very active for the public welfare, and will give their best to relieve the stress of others.
- They are good reasoners, and are very successful in debate and arguments.
- They are excellent in business and finance when they apply their minds to such things. They have visions, imagination and invention.
- They have a controlling power and often subdue others with their eyes.
- Their greatest fault is that it generally takes some sudden call of circumstances to make them ‘make the most of themselves’.
- They are inclined in ordinary conditions to let their opportunities slip, or realise them only when it is too late.
- They have their best bond with those born from May 21 to June 20 and September 21 to October 20 or 27; by adding the seven days of cusp.
- They usually suffer from stomach issues, and delicacy of eyes due to bad circulation.
- The favourable colours for them are all shades of electric blues and electric greys.
- The birth stones for the period are sapphires, pink topazes, and moonstones.