Education in modern society
The modern era of today’s world is the golden era for the people so as to let them become educated in the fields of high expertise. Everyone wishes to become intellectual and highly skilled in terms of both theoretical knowledge as well as practical application of the same.
And since, the youth is becoming more talented right from the birth which is evident by the increase in the intellect and IQ levels of the children.
Education is the light which can extinguish the plight and miseries of the person who is suffering in this world. Therefore, the Indian system of Education has come up with various options so that the person may shine up with the best of his capacity in the fields like Medical sciences, Various disciplines of Engineering, Commerce, Arts and Sciences and many more.
To get into the admission of the prestigious and esteemed institutions, one has to gear himself up and get through hard tests and excellent levels of preparation for entrance exams like IIT-JEE, JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, AIIMS, AIPMT, CAT, MAT, XAT, ICPC, CA etc.
Problems faced by students while preparation
Since today’s era is the era of competitive spirit and excellence, one has to gear himself up in the spirit that his mind, body and action are in unison with each other. One has to be extremely careful and dedicated in the field of study.
Generally, the parents see their child suffering from the following problems while preparing for such competitive exams.
- Lack of concentration
- Last moment drop of strength
- Lack of mental strength
- Peer pressure
- Lack of confidence
And many more such types of problems are faced.
Mantra healing: The best solution for problems related to mind
Mantra healing is the field in which many expert mantra healers have been successful in treating the patients suffering from various problems regarding the mind and the subtle aspects of the same. It is the mind only which has to be tackled in these circumstances.
Many-a-times, one has to face lot of challenges while dealing with the fickle mind. There are a very few people who are able to conquer their mind and that too only because they had a very strong will power and in their previous lives, they used similar techniques to deal with the mind.
As per Bhagwad Gita (6.6):
For him who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of friends; but for one who has failed to do so, his very mind will be the greatest enemy.
Since the authentic vedic scripture give us such an advice, it has become the need of the hour to get into the principle of healing. Mantras are very potent sanskrit shlokas which have been imbibed and impregnated with spiritual potencies. When enchanted by expert brahmanas in a special manner, they begin to radiate special energies.
When these energies are used to please the related demigod and administer into the environment where the student is there, the energies enter into the body and create positive changes in the mind, body and action of the person.
These changes channelise the energy flow in the right direction and allow the person to study nicely allowing the mind to be nicely focused.
Budh Puja: The best and carefully selected remedy for lack of concentration
Since every mantra has a special capacity and power of it’s own, one has to be selective in the choice of his desire. There are thousands of mantras for a single remedy but since the problems must be uprooted and in the most effective way, we have selected the best remedy for the same.
The planet mercury or Budh is the lord of education and related problems. The mantras which have been carefully selected and researched for the puja are most effective in their results as experienced by our respected customers*
For booking your puja, please contact us at http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/budh-graha-puja/
If you are unaware of the position of Budh in your planetary chart, we at shubhpuja.com are here to your rescue.
We at shubhpuja.com understand the value of a strong Budh in one’s life. Our Pandits have been selected after a rigorous procedure of selection and are known to help relieve people of their problems. We understand that it is difficult to conduct pujas in such a busy lifestyle and we at Shubhpuja.com help you to diagnose these issues followed by suggesting remedies to cure these problems.
We will send you a qualified pandit trained in Hindu Shastras to conduct puja at Devotees preferred location (home, office etc.) and time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja).
Learning is a life-long process and every day is a new beginning to learn something and transform our lives as a better individual. Even the vastu can help us to concentrate better and utilise our potential for education.
Here are few Vastu tips to enhance the learning power and transform the lives of your children.
- Study room should be in the west, east or north zones of a house.
- The entrance of the study should be in north or east. Windows are preferred in the east direction.
- Study table should be placed in the east or north of the room.
- Keep an idol of Goddess Saraswati, on the study table or in north-east direction of the room.
- Avoid loads in the north-east and the centre of the room. The room should be kept clean and clutter free.
- Place the beds in the south-west area of the room and avoid bunk beds.
- Including the green colour in the colour scheme of the room is effective for enhancing the learning process.
- Make sure that the door leading into the room should not face a toilet or staircase.
- You can place a crystal gem tree, quartz crystals or amethysts in the west zone.
- Children should sleep with their heads towards south or east.
The divine presence is eternal, omnipresent and omnipotent; it’s just our lack of realization that we are not able to remember him each moment. Though we don’t adore him every moment yet we are particular about our traditional values and beliefs. The entire process of worshipping God is fixed by us in a particular manner but do we ever think rationally, why do we do perform a particular ritual?
Burning incense stick is an important part of the puja ceremony as per Hindu rituals and here we’ll highlight the cause behind this ritual.
- The incense sticks acts as an air freshener and rejuvenates the soul of the devotee, who is worshipping.
- The ambience becomes pious and tranquil due to elimination of evil or ill energies from the environment.
- The attractive fragrance of the incense stick captivates the mind and soul of the worshipper and helps them to focus on His holy presence.
- It also acts as a disinfectant to remove insects and flies away from the holy place of worship.
- It is also said that these sweet smoky fragrance transmits our messages to the Almighty.
- The incense sticks inspires us to leave behind our aspirations and surrender ourselves for the benefit of mankind, like it burns itself for us.
Thus the tradition of burning camphor or incense stick is not mandatory, yet if you do it then it’s a good practice and these reasons will make you utilise it in a better way.
Contributed By: Meenakshi Ahuja
To achieve steadiness and cleanse the mind, body and soul; we adore and praise the supreme Lord and his miraculous creation. Literally, ‘Man’ means mind and ‘Tra’ means wave or vibration, so mantra is a technical practice that enlightens the mental and physiological state. You might have heard about distinct mantra for different deity and purpose. For every puja conducted at home, the Vedic scholars chant so many mantras yet most of us are oblivious to the relevance of chanting mantras and simple recite them in our daily routine. Let’s know them and then chant.
Biological and Spiritual Significance:
- Mantra chanting balances the nervous system and normalizes the hormone production, which in turn maintains the working of the body systems.
- An upsurge in the energy level is attained, which replaces the materialistic thoughts with realization of Almighty.
- It transcends the senses of the body and we feel free from the bond of time and space, thus away from the weight of worries.
- ‘As music has charms to soothe a savage beast, so the spiritual sound of mantra soothes the restless mind’; it soothes our cellular level.
- Mantras awaken our dormant conscious and help us to connect with our spiritual identity; we begin to experience oneness among us and Him.
- It helps us to concentrate on our breathing pattern, whose regulation is a secret for stronger immunity and body balance.
- It won’t work if you don’t do it, so by constant repetition, in group or alone, it will enhance the will power and faith.
- Mantra activates the chemical signals in the body that transforms the unconscious into conscious, automatic into deliberate and mindless into heartfelt.
- Chanting mantras is a conscious method of controlling our moods, and in turn, our frequency and resultant all-around radiance.
- It enhances the concentration level and in turn the memory power enlarges.It acts as a brain stabilizer and one can experience the state of trance by recognizing our own natural state.
The pros of reciting mantras are unlimited and not just few of them mentioned above, but all of it can be experienced if you try it sincerely. No matter from which ever generation you belong, the next time you chant a mantra, do it genuinely and then feel a change within you.
Contributed By: Meenakshi Ahuja