If the Chandra is posited in the sign of Scorpio, is in the 6th, 8th or 12th house or is with Rahu or Ketu, it needs to be strengthened, otherwise the person will either be killed due to the bad influence of the planet, or the person’s wife/husband will die. Chandra Yantra blesses the native with respect, friendship and creates contacts with opposite sex in harmoniums way.
The mantra is repeated for twenty one times in a morning.
The mantra for recital is:-
“Om Shram Shreem Shroom Sah Chandraya Namah”
Benefits of Chandra Yantra
- It represents our emotions, fortune, fame, memory, success, happiness, and comforts.
- Chandra Yantra enhances the power of relationship between husband and wife and lovers as well.
- Chandra Yantra works as a great tool against anger, hypertension and sorrow. It brings in the peace of mind and harmony in the life.
- Using Chandra Yantra created on Bhoj Patra blesses the person with all good in his business and profession like Export-Import, Harvesting, Agriculture, Salt, Medicines, White Products and Traveling etc.
How to do worship by this yantra
- The installation of Chandra Yantra on Monday is good.
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
Where to place it
- This yantra should be established on Monday.
- This yantra keep it in your Home/Office and Shop.
- Yantra may be placed facing East or the North corner of the house.
Moon, the symbol of purity, tranquility and calmness is considered highly reverend. As per Vedic Astrology, Moon is worshipped because of its fluctuating nature and its effects. He is widely portrayed holding a lotus while seated in a beautiful chariot pulled by ten white horses or an antelope. Literally ‘chandra’ means ‘bright and shining’ in Sanskrit, thus Chandra God illuminates the dark sky and enlightens the being. He is also known as the God of vegetation and fertility.
Significance of Chandra:
Chandra or Moon God is adored for its powers to bestow life upon creatures and spreading the spark of coolness all around. Devotees worship the Moon God to get rid of all the worries and receive a positive ray of hope in their lives. He graces the worshipper with mental and physical peace and strengthens them to face the rough challenges. Worshipping the moon cures the problem of weak eyesight and brings a glow on the face. Being an indicator of feminine and motherly traits, couples pray to Lord Chandra for having a child.
Chandra in Vedic Astrology:
Moon God is said to be married to 27 Nakshatras, the daughters of Daksha. Chandra is the father of Budha (Mercury) and presides over Somvar (Monday). He is also one of the nine Navagrahas of Hindu Astrology. As per the Vedic Astrology, Chandra represents the mind, emotions, brain, imagination, beauty, mother, softness, and sensitivity. Soma rules Karkadaka rashi (Cancer) and is believed to be glorious if seen in Vrishabha rashi (Taurus) and not good in Vrishchika rashi (Scorpio). Chandra is most beneficial in 4th house of the horoscope.
Chandra (Moon God) is praised for its bountiful love and universally adored by children as well as elders. Gazing the moon for hours keeps our mind controlled and helps us to merge with our inner self. Thus worshipping the Moon God helps us to stay tolerant and stable in our hectic lives.
To receive the blessings of moon and resolve all your issues, book your Chandra puja now: http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/chandra-puja/