best business men
The zodiacal sign of Scorpio commences on October 21st, but for seven days, being overlapped by the cusp of the previous sign, it does not come into its full power until or about October 28th. From this date onwards it is in full strength until November 20th and is then for seven days gradually losing its strength on account of becoming overlapped by the cusp of the incoming sign- Sagittarius.
- The sign of Scorpio is represented by two symbols, that of the Scorpion and the Eagle.
- People born in this section of the year see to be a mass of contradictions. The best and the worst seem to make this period their chosen battlefield.
- Up to nearly 20 years of age, they are usually extremely pure minded, virtuous, and religious, but once their nature is roused they are often found to swing in the opposite direction. At the same time the greatest saints have been found in this period.
- All remain, however, intensely emotional, which is the keynote of their character in all its phases.
- They have the great magnetic power, and as speakers appeal to the emotions and sentiments of their public more than to logic, but they sway their audiences as they choose.
- They have excellent power in writing, are intensely dramatic in their gift of description, and are unusually versatile in their talents.
- In dangers and in sudden crisis they are cool and very determined, and many of the very best surgeons have been found in this period.
- Their worst fault is that they are too adaptable to the people with whom they come in contact.
- They are often great humanitarians, with great plans for making the world right, and praise will often force them on to do great things in the world fellow-men.
- They nearly always, however, lead double lives- one for the eyes of the world and another for themselves.
- They have clever idea in business and politics, and are best as advisors of others.
- They are mental fighters and are most subtle in arguments. They make good organizers and generals on paper, but detest bloodshed and strife in actual life.
- They are inclined to be selfish and to sacrifice everything to the need of the money; but in contradictions to this, if they succeed there are no more people more generous in paying back tenfold for any help they may have received.
- The most suitable colours for them are all shades of crimson and blue.
- The birth stones for this period are the turquoise, the ruby, and all red stones.