The number 3 is symbolic to the planet Jupiter, which plays an essential role both in Astrology an in all the systems of Numerology. It is one of the main lines that run through all the numbers from 3 to 9. People having a 3 as their birth number are all those who are born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st or 30th in any month, but are considered more lucky if they are born in ‘period of 3’; from 19th February to March 20th-27th or from 21st November to December 20th-27th.
- All the people born in this series i.e. 3, 6, 9 are sympathetic to one another.
- They are quite ambitious and are never satisfied by being in subordinate positions. They love to have the power.
- They are excellent in the execution of commands, and follow order and discipline in everything they do.
- They often rise to the very highest positions in any business, profession or area in which they are found.
- Excel in positions of authority in the army and navy, in government, and in life as a whole. They are extremely conscientious in carrying out their duties.
- They are singularly proud, they dislike being under an obligation to others ad are exceptionally independent.
- They insist on carrying out their own ideas, therefore turn out to be quarrelsome at times.
- The lucky days of the week for them are Thursday, Friday and Tuesday, especially if number making a 3 fall on them.
- Their lucky colours are shade of mauve, violet, or purple and this should also be present in their rooms they live.
- Their lucky stone is the amethyst and should possibly wear next to their skin.
This entry was posted in Numerology and tagged 3, 6, 9, ambitious, amethyst, ancestors, astrology, auspicious, authoritative nature, birth number 3, blessings, book now, consultation, divine, dutiful, faith, fortune, have a little faith, independent, Indian, love, lucky colours, lucky number, number 3, numerology, Planet Jupiter, prosperity, shubhpuja, shubhpuja.com, success, sympathetic, traits of number 3.
There is no getting away from the fact that there are only nine planets in our solar system, also that there are only nine numbers by which all our calculations on this earth are made. So all the numbers except one to nine are the repetition, as it can be reduced to the single number by ‘single addition’ method.
The NUMBER 1 stands in this symbolism for the Sun. The basis of all number is one- the basis of all life is one. So a person born under this number or any of its series, possess the following traits. These traits are found in the people born on 1st, 10th, 19th or 28th of any month and also if they are born between 21st July and 28th August, which is the period of zodiac called the ‘House of the Sun’, or from 21st March to 28th April, when the sun enters the Vernal equinox and is considered elevated.
- The flavour of creativity and determination in view, is found in men and women under this number.
- They are ambitious and dislike restraint; they always rise in whatever they pursue.
- The authoritative nature makes them become he heads of whatever their business are, and make themselves respected and ‘looked up to’ by their subordinates.
- They get on well with persons born under the 2, 4, and 7, such as those born on the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 11th, 13th, 16th, 20th, 22nd, 25th, 29th, and 31st, especially those born under strong periods indicated.
- Most fortunate days for number 1 are Sunday and Monday, and especially so if one of their ‘own numbers’ should also fall on that day, such as 1st, 10th, 19th or 28th.
- Most fortunate colours are shades of gold, yellows and bronze to golden brown.
- Their lucky jewels are the topaz, amber, yellow diamond, and all the stones of these colours.
- If possible, they should wear a piece of amber in any way they wish next to their flesh.
This entry was posted in Numerology and tagged amber, ambitious, astrology, auspicious, authoritative nature, blessings, divine, dominating traits, energy, environment, faith, fortune, have a little faith, health, Hindu, house of Sun, Indian, leadership, Monday, nine planets, number 1, numerology, one, prosperity, religion, shubhpuja, shubhpuja.com, single addition method, solar system, Sunday, topaz.