The number two symbolises Moon, having the fragile feminine attributes of the Sun; so although the number one and number two people are exact opposite in their characters, yet their vibrations are harmonious in nature.
Number 2 people are those who are born on 2nd, 11th, 20th, or 29th in any month, but their characteristics are more prominent if born between 20th June and the 27th July, this period being the ‘House of the moon’.
- These people are gentle by nature, imaginative, artistic, and romantic. Though they are inventive yet not forceful in carrying out their ideas.
- They have more mental qualities than the physical, and they are seldom as strong physically as the number 1.
- They are usually oversensitive, and too easily get despondent and melancholy if they are not in happy surroundings.
- They should endeavour to carry out their chief plans and ideas on those days whose numbers vibrate with their own.
- The fortunate days for them are Sunday, Monday, and Friday, and especially if their own numbers fall on these days, such as 2nd, 11th, 20th, or 29th.
- Their lucky colours are all shades of green, from the darkest to the lightest, also cream and white, but as far as possible they should avoid all the dark colours, especially black, purple, and dark red.
- Their lucky stones and jewels are pearls, moonstones, pale green stones.