The line of life arises under the Mount of Jupiter, goes down the hand and embraces the Mount of Venus. It denotes about the journey of an individual and also about the way one will live during their life time. Let’s explore what your line says:
- The line of life should be long, narrow, and deep; without irregularities or breaks for promising long and healthy life.
- When it starts from the base of mount of Jupiter, instead of side of the hand, it denotes that the subject is highly ambitious.
- When the life line is connected with head line, then the subject is guided by reason and intelligence, and extreme sensitivity.
- All the lines that rise from the line of life are marks of increased power, gains, and success.
- An island on the line of life means an illness or loss of health.
- When a square is found on the line of life, it is marked as a sign of preservation.
- When there is free space between life line and head line, then the subject is free to carry out his plans and ideas and a go-ahead spirit.
- When broken in the left hand and joined in the right, it threatens some chronic illness; but if broken in both hands then it could also signify death.
The zodiacal sign of Pisces commences on 20th February, but due to overlapped cusp it comes into effect from February 27th. From this date onwards it is in full strength until March 20th.
- These people are curiously understanding by nature and are known for their generosity.
- They are knowledge lovers, especially gaining information about history of countries, travel, research, and similar subjects.
- They possess great loyalty towards their friends and family, provided they receive the same acceptance or are looked up to.
- They are generally more ambitious mentally than otherwise as they hesitate and undervalue their own individuality.
- They usually over-think about their future position and therefore are super anxious about finances and money related issues. Due to this trait they are usually misunderstood by others.
- They are great respecters of law and order, and uphold the conventions of whatever the social order they may be found.
- They are inclined to brood and become melancholy, or imagine that the entire world is against them.
- They are highly emotional and easily influenced by people with whom they are in close contact, yet this emotional trait can also lift them up to any height.
- They are generally fond of sea and large expanses of water, thus are good in dealing with shipping and trade and love to pursue the sailor profession.
- They are mystic and philosophical searchers, and are generous to investigate on these subjects.
- They friendship bonds lasts with people born in their own period or between June 21 and July 20, and August 21 to September 20-27, also October 21 to November 20-27.
- These people generally suffer from nerves issues, insomnia, despondency, and poor circulation of blood, anaemia.
- Most suitable shades are mauve, violet, and purple for the people of this period.
- Birth stones are agates, sapphires, amethysts, and emeralds.