The zodiacal sign of Aries commences on March 21st, but for seven days, being overlapped by the ‘cusp’ of the previous sign, it doesn’t come unto full power until March 27th. From this date it is in full strength until April 19th.
- People born in this zodiac sign have usually strong will power and great obstinacy of purpose.
- They are born fighters in every sense of the world and have the greatest ability as organisers on a large scale.
- They seem naturally to resent all criticism, and the only way to offset this in them is by quiet logic, reason, and proof.
- They are intensely independent in work. They must do everything in their own way, and if interfered by others they generally step back.
- They crave for more affection and sympathy more than anything else, be they men or women.
- The material power and success is bestowed upon them and there is no limit to it.
- They are inclined to lack caution, being by nature impulsive and quick in thought and action.
- They go to extremes in all things, and are frank and outspoken, and inclined to make enemies by want of tact.
- Person born in this sign seldom get through life without receiving cuts, wounds, or blows to the head, either from accidents or violence.
- They overwork their brains and are inclined to suffer from all kind of problems concerned with the head like headache, trouble with the eyes, eruptions on face and head and so on.
- The most suitable colours for them are all shades of red, rose, crimson and pink.
- The birth stones for this period are rubies, garnets, and bloodstones.
The zodiacal sign of Aquarius commences on January 21st, but for seven days, being overlapped by the ‘cusp’ of the previous sign, it does not come into full power until January 28th. Similarly from this date onwards it is in full strength until February 19th.
- These people are generally lonely in life; they are over sensitive, and easily wounded in their feelings.
- They read character instinctively, and for this reason they see through people too easily.
- They are not demonstrative in affection, but feel very deeply.
- If they like they fight to the bitter end for their friend or family, but if they dislike then they are just as intense as they belong to lower plane of humanity.
- They are usually high-strung, and their nerves are generally overwrought. Being over hyper, they usually say or do things that they regret later.
- They are very active for the public welfare, and will give their best to relieve the stress of others.
- They are good reasoners, and are very successful in debate and arguments.
- They are excellent in business and finance when they apply their minds to such things. They have visions, imagination and invention.
- They have a controlling power and often subdue others with their eyes.
- Their greatest fault is that it generally takes some sudden call of circumstances to make them ‘make the most of themselves’.
- They are inclined in ordinary conditions to let their opportunities slip, or realise them only when it is too late.
- They have their best bond with those born from May 21 to June 20 and September 21 to October 20 or 27; by adding the seven days of cusp.
- They usually suffer from stomach issues, and delicacy of eyes due to bad circulation.
- The favourable colours for them are all shades of electric blues and electric greys.
- The birth stones for the period are sapphires, pink topazes, and moonstones.