When we hear the word ‘Vashikaran’ a negative thought related to black magic comes to our mind. In reality, Vashikaran Puja is a process to attract or bind someone’s mind in your favour or direction. It can also be used for attracting the attention of your spouse to resolve differences.
Vashikaran can be used as a tool to:
- Attract love
- Boost harmony in relationships
- Enhance love between couples
- Positively attract & influence others
- To make yourself desirable and
- To save or fix your relationship
This puja is a type of spell which helps you to bring the person you love in your life with the help of mantras, yantras & tantras. Vashikaran puja also helps in prosperity and success in your business, money and life. It helps you to concentrate the energy of your mind to influence your desired love towards you.
This is a process of mantra by which you can control anyone’s mind and make them do things as per your wish.
This ritual can be performed for various purposes like money, marriage, getting rid of a disease, grah kalesh etc..
How Shubhpuja performs this ritual/puja:
Our experienced Vedic scholars perform this puja keeping in view the prescribed problem and mantra. We provide you personal guidance as there are varieties of Vashikaran techniques and mantras for them vary depending upon the issues you may face. So, the technique and the process vary from individual to individual.
Kamakhya Devi is worshipped during this puja and she blesses her devotees with immense grace to resolve their problems. The various kinds of vashikaran are:
- Aakarshan Vashikaran
- Sarwakarya siddhi Vashikaran
- Mohini Vashikaran
- Chandravajra Vashikaran and so on
All the procedures are carried out under the guidance of our Vedic experts or pundits; the puja is performed as per your suitability and it completely depends on your birth chart. It is absolutely safe to perform and assures effective and desired results.
Venus (Shukra) is the ruling planet of Diamond (Heera). Just like diamond Venus too is a beautiful planet in the solar system having its own bright light.
As per astrology, Venus signifies the desires of a human being, comforts and luxuries of life. A benefic Venus in the horoscope blesses a person with luxury, glamour, comforts, and pleasures. A person with strong venus also tends to have a happy marriage, is optimistic and has physical grace.
Diamond is a bright transparent coloured gemstone which is an extravagant representation of its ruling planet Venus. This gemstone is beautiful, radiant and is desired by all. A fine quality diamond reflects lights which displays the colour of the rainbow from all its eight facets. It is associated with nobility of character, buoyancy of thoughts, a wiser vision, peace & prosperity.
Associated Day: Friday
Ruling Planet: Venus
Related Month: March
Favourable Zodiac Sign: Taurus & Libra
Diamond is said to eradicate the various ill effects of the Shukra planet as well as a weak Shukra or a wrongly placed sun in the horoscope. It takes away sadness and gloom of the life and protects the individual from the ill energies.
Benefits of wearing a Diamond
- It enhances beauty, charisma, and magnetism of wearer
- Makes the wearer look & feel attractive
- Bring ‘Raj Yog’ to the wearer by pleasing its planet Venus
- Inspires the creativity by developing interest in writing, singing, acting etc..
- Enhances love bonding, romance, and sensuality
- Improves marriage relationship of the wearer
- Enables the wearers to meet challenges boldly in life
- Brings peace and serenity to the wearer
- Ensures the wearer’s victory over rivals and enemies
Purchase an authentic Diamond from Shubhpuja
It is always advised to wear a pure gemstone or else the purpose of wearing it will be defeated. We at Shubhpuja understand your concern that is why we provide our customers with genuine quality products.
We directly deal with the gemstone manufactures and companies which extract the
raw gemstone and finish it to the final cut as per the demand of our customer.
Shubhpuja also provides you with the consultation of expert Acharyas and Pundits regarding weight and shape of the gemstone. Our expert pundits provide you with a practical step by step guide of the know-how’s of understanding of the gemstone and its wearing.
On our customer request we also energize the gemstone according to the Vedic shatsras with powerful mantras which give instant results to the wearer.
For the Pran Pratishtha of Diamond we follow these steps:
- Worshiping the Devi
- Reciting Shree Sooktam/Devi Stuti/Durga Chalisa
- Reciting the Shukra beeja mantra: ॐद्रांद्रीँद्रौंसहशुक्रायनमः
- Donate clothes or dairy cream or curd to a lady on Friday
- Fasting on Fridays
- Also wearing a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
Contact us at Shubhpuja for the purchase of diamond and other gemstones. We also specialize in Palmistry, Astrology, Pujas and Vastu. Please visit us at http://shubhpuja.com/ or call us @ +91 844 773 9300 to book an appointment.
From our childhood we have heard stories that god comes in human form to preserve the world from evil. Indeed, it is true as this has happened many times in the past. God always tries to maintain a balance between the good and the evil, when this balance tilts on the evil side and it becomes heavier, god has to appear on earth to restore the balance.
Lord Vishnu is said to have taken human form on earth on ten different occasions to save the world, and each time he has appeared in a different form. The stories of Vishnu’s incarnations, or the 10 avatars are mentioned in the Vishnu Puran. Out of the ten avatars in four of them he has appeared as an animal. His avatars progress from a fish/marine vertebrate, amphibious and land-based vertebrates, and then reach the human stage. In human form, Vishnu first appears as half-man & half-lion, then as a short man, a violent man, a peaceful man, a loving man, a meditative man and lastly as a mystical man.
- In the form of a fish – the Matsya Avatar, he saved the sage Manu and the sacred Vedas from a great flood.
- Vishnu also appeared in the form of a great tortoise and dived to the bottom of the ocean to retrieve the potent drink.
- When demon Hiranyaksha had cast the earth to the bottom of the cosmic sea, Vishnu became the boar – Varaha Avatar. That time he plunged into the depths and saved the earth by placing it on the top of the waters to float.
- To kill the tyrant Hiranyakashipu, Vishnu took the form of the Narasimha Avatar (half human and half lion) and killed Hiranyakashipu on the threshold of his home at sunset.
- Bali the assura kind had controlled the earth at that time he appeared in the Vamana Avatar as a dwarf.
- When the kshatriyas – the warrior class became intoxicated with power, Vishnu was born as the brahmin Parashurama to eliminate their threat and save the earth.
- In his next avatar he was born as Rama whose story is told in the Ramayana.
- Then he came in the Krishna Avatar and played an important role in the Mahabharata.
- Then he appeared as Gautama or Lord Buddha, the ninth avatar
- The tenth avatar or the last incarnation is yet to come. It is believed that this avatar will be referred to as ‘Kalki’ will appear at the end of the present time. In this incarnation he will be riding on a white horse with a flaming sword in his hand.
In all his avatars Lord Vishnu has appeared as a leader and saviour of the world. On similar lines, the Sinddhurmani Dashavatar Puja is for attainment of Leadership and success in life. One who worships the incarnations of the supreme godhead, he gets the following benefits:
- Fulfilment of all the desires
- Relief from tension and #stress
- Positive outlook towards #life
- Positivity in life
- Prosperity in education and wealth
- Removal of negative energies present inside the mind and heart
If you too want to derive these benefits for yourself get this puja done from Shubhpuja. Our team comprises of highly qualified pundits, who are trained in Hindu Shastras. They combine science and mathematics in their vedic practices and perform these puja. To know more visit us http://shubhpuja.com/product/sindhurmani-dashavatara-puja/
What all do we expect from our life partners? It is nothing more than understanding, love, compassion, & care. But if unfortunately this doesn’t happen then marriages lead to separation & divorces.
These days most people are facing such marital disputes in their day to day lives. Due to stress & work pressure, these disputes aggravate so much that partners lose the ability to have a peaceful life.
If you are facing marital problems that are worsening with time, then we would suggest that you opt for Gauri Shankar Puja. This puja will restore peace and love in your marriage.
What is Gauri Shankar Puja?
Lord Shiva and Parvati Ji are the perfect epitome of a married couple, seeking their blessings for marital issues is an effective solution. Their eternal love for each other symbolise the ever-lasting bond of marriage. This puja resolves all the obstacles from your married life and showers peace and prosperity in your relationship.
The magical impact of Gauri Shankar puja was evident during the time of Lord Rama. Mata Sita performed this puja to receive the idol Shree Rama as her consort.
Benefits of the puja:
To regain back your positivity and maintain your relationships.
- To prevent unnecessary fights and arguments in your family.
- To protect your relationship from evil energies like anger, greed, lust and selfishness.
- To bring back your lost love in life.
This is how we perform this puja
This puja is a performed like a ceremony for removing all the worries about your married life. Our highly educated Vedic scholars perform the rituals.
The ceremony begins by worshipping to Lord Ganesha and chanting “Shree Ganeshaaya Namaha”. The partners should be dressed in yellow clothes and sit on a yellow mat facing north. Yellow flowers, rice grains and Gauri Shanker Rudraksh are offered to the idol of Shiv and Parvati Ji.
Partners are required to pray to them with complete faith and seek their blessings for a peaceful marital life by chanting the mantra.
ll Om Bhavani Gaurie Pati Sukh Saubhagyam Dehi Dehi Shiv Shaktiyee Namah ll
Some key aspects of Gauri Shankar Puja are:
- The Gauri Shankar Puja should be performed on a Friday and during morning hours
- The devotee should wear clean clothes after taking a bath, preferably yellow.
- Puja should be done by facing north direction only.
It is always a good idea to take blessings of Shankar ji & Parvati in every phase of life, good or bad.
Our puja resolves all the disputes immediately and develops love & respect for each other.
ॐ भूर्भुवः स्वः तत्सवी- तुवरण्यम
भर- ्गो देवसयाह धीमही
धियो यो न: प्रचोदयात्-
Gayatri Mantra has been chronicled in The Rig Veda which was written in Sanskrit some 3500 years ago. The ancient Hindu scriptures reveal that Sage Vishwamitra was given this mantra as a gift for his years of penance and austerities that he performed. However, it is believed that this mantra has been chanted long before it was recorded in the text.
It is an intense and deep prayer to the Supreme power, which can be used universally by anyone. There is no caste, no race, no gender, no colour before this mantra, all are equal and all are one. While reciting this mantra what really matters is your dedication, faith and belief.
Gayatri Mantra invokes and inspires wisdom in us. In simpler terms it means – “May the divine light of the Supreme power enlighten our understanding, and lead us along a path of virtue”.
The Vedas state, this mantra purifies the chanter and the listener. However, there is much more to this beautiful mantra than purification, it opens our heart and expands our horizon. It also opens new opportunities for us.
It is very important to chant the Gayatri Mantra with perfect pronunciation or else the meaning of the prayer is lost, and we are unable to connect with our soul. There should be intensity and deep reverence in your intent of chanting the mantra.
This mantra is made up of 24 syllables that have both a psychological and physiological effect on our body. The benefits are endless but here are few benefits of chanting the Gayatri Mantra for good health.
- Calms the mind: The chant of the mantra starts with Om, which sends vibrations to your mind through your lips, tongue, and skull and helps in the release of relaxing hormones which calms your mind.
2. Improves immunity: The vibrations stimulate our chakras and the hypothalamus – the gland that is responsible for functioning of immunity and release of happy hormones. Thereby, making our body happier and building a stronger immunity.
- Increases concentration and learning: A study reveals that those who chant this mantra have better concentration and memory. This is because when you chant the Gayatri Mantra the resulting vibration activates the three chakras that are present on our face and head — namely the third eye, throat and crown chakras. These chakras help in improving concentration as they are directly related to the brain.
4. Improves our breathing: Chanting this mantra requires taking deep controlled breaths which improves our lung function and breathing.
5.Helps beat the stress & depression: regular chanting of the mantra helps to keep the stress at bay. It stimulates the vagus nerve, which aids in the treatment of depression and epilepsy. It also helps in the release of endorphins and other relaxing hormones, which keep depression away.
6.Relieves the symptoms of asthma: While chanting the mantra, one is required to breathe in deep and hold their breath for a short period of time. This helps strengthen the lungs and can serve as an enhanced therapy for asthma.
Shubhpuja offers Gayatri Jap yagna which is very powerful and it saves us from every problem in life and keeps away the evil influences. It enlightens us and brings success and glory in our life.
Religious rituals are incomplete without the help of some specific substances called the Puja Samagri. These are necessary in offering prayers to God. These items not only help in the religious rituals but also act as an important link in seeking the grace of God through the medium of religious rituals .
It is important to understand the spiritual importance of each item present in the Puja Samagri, as it enhances the spiritual emotion towards the ritual being performed. The items present in the list are flowers, vermilion, turmeric, sandalwood paste, betel nut, akshatā, coconut, panchakhadya, camphor, incense sticks, basil etc. Let us learn in detail the importance of each of them.
- Water of the seven Holy Rivers: namely, Ganga, Godavari, Narmada, Kaveri, Krushna, Brahmaputra, and Yamuna are considered holy rivers. Water from any one of these rivers is used for performing the abhishek of god, as they transit the sound frequencies of their speed & expanse in the environment, which purifies the atmosphere of the area where puja is being performed.
- Turmeric and Vermilion: turmeric being a root has the frequencies of earth in it and Vermilion is prepared from turmeric. These two are offered to the deities, so the worshipper also benefits from the frequencies of earth in them, as well as from the frequencies of gods.
- Sandalwood Gandha: when gandha is applied to the midbrow region of the deity the Surya nadi is activated, which also activates the person performing the rituals.
- Akshatā (Energised rice): has the ability to attract the frequencies of the five gods in the universe (Ganapati, Durgadevi, Shiva, Shri Ram & Shri Krishna), to activate them, akshatā is sprinkled on every component used in the ritual.
- Betel Leaf & Betel nut: Betel leaf has the ability to attract frequencies of the earth and the Brahma region that is why it is used as a link in connecting the two regions.
Betel nut is a perfect blend of particles of the Earth & Water; it serves as the chief medium for the exchange of frequencies between a deity and the follower.
- Coconut: is the most auspicious fruit, and has the ability to attract generous (Divine) frequencies.
- Panchkhadya (5 fruits and a piece of solid turmeric): are used in the puja since they represent the five cosmic elements which are required for offering the ritual
- Flowers: with their fragrance, attract the attention of the deities.
- Incense stick: has the ability to absorb the subtle fragrance emitted by the deities. When incense sticks are lit, the fragrance attracted from the deities is also emitted along with its own fragrance.
- Camphor: The scent generated by burning camphor has the ability to attract messengers of lord Shiva. These messengers keep the negative energies in the premises under control.
- Basil: leaves are considered pure & they make the surroundings sacred. That is why it is advised to keep a basil plant at home.
Before commencing, the rituals it is important to arrange these items in a thali, based on the level of five cosmic elements. This arrangement balances & coordinates the cosmic elements that are active in the universe, helping them to provide their followers with the maximum benefit of the puja performed.
Hanuman Jayanti is the pious day on which Sri Hanuman descended on earth in order to serve the purpose of his eternal master, Lord Ram. He, being an unalloyed devotee of Sri Ram is revered by all Ram bhakts.
Read More : Shubhpuja Hanuman Jayanti Article