Winter bringing diseases like cough and cold which are not curing- Sindhurmani Dhanvantari Puja is at rescue
Winter season : The season of health
As soon as the sharp hot rays of the sun leave the northern atmosphere after the Sharad season and the weather becomes slightly cold in the morning, the people in India begin to relish the sweet taste of the cold winds which blow throughout the early morning walks in the park and street.
These cool early morning walks not only refresh the mind but also the body as well. We all feel the fresh aroma of the flowers in the garden and the rustling of the leaves as well pass by over them which are there on the ground due to the Autumn season.
Gradually, the Hemant Ritu comes i.e. the season of winter and it brings along sweets and savouries. The whole market is flooded with fresh fruits and varieties of vegetables and eatables which make the mouth water.
As per Ayurveda, the health or the digestive fire is maximum in the winter season and hence, the body is able to derive nourishment from the food stuffs it is eating. One can easily see that mother ans grandmothers are busy in making items of ghee, atta, dry fruits and other warm things for the body.
Diseases associated with cold
No doubt that winter is a very pleasant season when we can enjoy the warmth of the sun in day and fireplace at night and warm blankets throughout the night. These things give us so much pleasure that we don’t wish to leave them even when the sun is overhead.
But, this season brings along those things which if not taken care of, can result in various complications which remain throughout the year.
The winter season brings with him the diseases like:
- Asthma attack
And many more diseases which are very painful. Since the person coughs and sneezes day and night and especially at night, he cannot sleep at all. He becomes so vulnerable that he is forced to take sleeping pills and cries a lot.
The problem lies when it becomes chronic. Being acute i.e. for a matter of few days is tolerable but one cannot keep coughing for weeks and months and years.
Cause of these diseases
Some of the causes of the disease can be
- Lack of immunity
- Evil planets in the Kundali
- Black magic by someone
- Irresponsible behaviour towards cold
- Evil eye and intentions of someone
Sindhurmani is a divine gem found in the depths of special lakes and oceans which is acquired by enlightened saints and sadhus. It is a gem which radiates divine energy which is always helpful in helping the people to get rid of any problem whatsoever.
Since it is a divine creation, the mantras used to make it work are more rare and specially researched by our expert team of acharyas and pandits.
Using the special herbs and mantras, the yagya which is performed and mantras which are chanted have special healing effect on the individual.
Sindhurmani Dhanvantari Puja
Dhanvantari is the founder of Ayurveda. He is the acharya who gave this science of immortality to the mankind in form of various herbs and treatises on them. Using mantras and herbs mentioned in those rare treatises, we have come across them and are providing them on a platform where one can achieve the desired results in a short time.
We have seen people spending huge time and money in going to medical centers but still they are unable to get the result to their satisfaction. This prayer to Lord Dhanvantari who is an incarnation of Supreme Pesonality of Godhead can cure the person of any disease whatsoever he many be having.
To book your puja, contact us at http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/sindhurmani-dhanvantri-puja/
Found the correct match but still problems
Most of the people are looking after a suitable partner and getting a happily married life and a loving partner who suits the person and is able to satisfy the other in all aspects of a happily married life.
It is said that the Supreme Lord decides the destiny of each person and awards him the desired partner, his lover of life. Since the destiny is made by our past deeds, we have to suffer the reactions of the same. There are many people in the world who are unable to get this blessing of the lord.
Marriage or Vivaha Sanskar is one of the purificatory of samskars of a person who is born as per 16 Vedic purificatory process called Shodash-Sanskars.
But still, there are a few persons who are born lucky to have a good life partner but due to a cruel planet named Mars or Mangal, the destiny of the person is put to a stake since he becomes Manglik
This manglik dosh is the cause which can cause a huge upheaval in the life of the person. Even if he is about to get a nice life partner, this manglik dosh can spoil his married life to a very high extent.
Manglik Dosh in Kundali
As per Parashar Samhita, there are 12 parts or house in Kundali. Each of them has it’s own significance. When the planet Mangal is placed in six places 1, 2, 4, 7, 8 and 12, it is said to be in Manglik Dosh.
It is also termed as Bhauma dosha, Kuja dosha and Angaraka dosh in astrological terminology. Manglik Kundali is the cause of all the problems in the married life and if not balanced properly can create problems to such an extent like death of one of the partner.
Problems created by Manglik Dosh
- Both the genders can be Manglik.
- The planet of Mars represents respect, energy, ego and self-esteem. A Mangalik Dosha person has a volatile temper.
- Manglik ones face a lot of problems in adjusting with their partners.
- The energy of Manglik individuals can be compared to that of fire. Therefore this energy needs to be used in the right direction and in doing something constructive else they can easily delve into destructive work
- Mangal Dosha affects the married life, mental state, and also leads to financial loss.
Specific Manglik Dosh in Kundali house
- 1st house: Unnecessary conflicts, tension, distress, separation or even divorce.
- 2nd house: Obstacles in the married life and the professional life.
- 4th house: Frequent switching of jobs and also will not be successful professionally.
- 7th house: Unable to maintain cordial relationship with family members. Also this person will be very dominating and dictating over his or her partner and s/he might also have many partners.
- 8th house: Lazy and will not be able to maintain a rapport with his or her elders and thus will lose paternal property.
Mangal Dosh Nivaran Puja
In the shastras, there is mention of numerous remedies for relief from Mangal Dosha and many so-called astrologers tell that they can give something which can give instant relief from this Manglik Dosha but as per the commonly available shastras, there is no such claim to get permanent relief using petty things.
We at #Shubhpuja, have request highly qualified acharyas and astrologers who have dedicated their lives in the service of mankind through authenticated processes of Puja and Archan of Lord to get instant and best relief.
They have spent hours and hours, days after days and years after years in searching for the remedy for Mangal Dosha and after years of tireless attempts, they came up with special and hidden techniques and mantras which give instant and visible results to the person who is suffering from the problem.
Sbubhpuja has designed a Manglik Dosh Nivaran Puja Package under the strict guidance of these highly qualified acharyas who have performed these pujas for several years and have attained siddhi in them.
Benefits of doing this Puja
Apart from getting the desired calming effect over Manglik Dosha, the Puja gives the following benefits to the person.
- Happy and blissful married life
- Gives motivation to achieve something big
- Cures Skin diseases
- Clarifies the conscience mind and soul
- Eases the married life
- Peace in homely affairs
- Takes off the Mangal Dosh
- Counters the effect of Kuja Dosh
- Helps liberate one of debt
Puja timings and Muhurtam
As per the astrological calculations, the puja timings and muhurtam are decided by the acharyas. This service is the headache of Shubhpuja who provides free of cost consultation for muhurtam and timings when the puja is booked.
The devotee can opt for the online samagri pack which is specially made for this puja and can avoid unnecessary inconvenience.
For booking your puja, contact us at http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/mangal-dosh-nivaran-puja/
The concept of fortune
Any person who is working in this world has to face a fork when he becomes tired of working extremely hard in order to live his earning. The fork or the situation of dilemma arises when one has to choose amongst fortune and work. There are many instances in one’s life when one faces bad time despite of his best efforts. Many-a-times, we are midst of such situations when we become puzzled. All of the efforts which are done in the right direction turn useless and the person undergoes severe pain and suffers a lot.
At such times, the difference between fortune and work comes into existence and play. Fortune is the pot which is made from three types of mud namely:
- Purvakrit Karma : The deeds of past life.
- Kriyaman Karma: The deeds which the person is doing.
- Praarabdh Karma: The deeds which are done in this life.
Fortune is made up with the combination of all these things and hence, the mud is correctly shaped into the direct pot.
Fortune and Misfotune
Since a person cannot remain without doing any sort of work, one has to suffer the reactions of his deeds, whether they are good or bad. Any karma or deed which is done by the person has it’s own reactions based upon the propagation of the deed which is done.
These deeds when they accumulate in the reaction list of the person remain in five stages.
- In seed form
- Seed about to germinate
- Seed which is germinated
- Seed about to fructify
- Seed which is fructified
So, due to combinations of all these reactions, the person is really confused when the sinful reaction of which deed is about to come since all of this is decided by agents of personality of godhead.
Reasons for misfortune
As per the discrimination of misfortune, there could be various reasons for misfortune of the person.
- Past sinful reactions due to the past misdeeds
- Due to malefic effects of Ketu planet
- Due to kali nazar of any envious person
One of the most important reasons in the field is the malefic position of Ketu planet which is one of the minor planets in the kundali but has got significant effects on the life of the person.
Benefits of doing Ketu Puja
The benefits of doing Ketu Puja are
- It prevents and protects one from accidents, injuries and misfortunes.
- It has the blessing to enhance one’s intelligence, wisdom and spiritual indulgence.
- It enhances one’s standard of living.
- it gives high profit in business.
- It helps to swift across the road of difficulties.
- It blesses one with psychic abilities as well.
- It helps to remove the misfortune in the kundali.
To book your puja, contact us at http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/ketu-puja/
Bhagwad Gita: The Song Divine
Bhagwad Gita or Gitopanishad is the best works of Vedic literature ever composed. Since it is a direct dialogue between the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krishna and his dear devotee Arjuna, it has got direct guidelines for the human beings for getting the desired goal of life.
It is not a different scripture, but a part of the fifth Veda Mahabharata which was composed by Srila Vyasadeva for the dull headed people.
As per Srimad Bhagwatam (1.4.25)
“Out of compassion, the great sage thought it wise that this would enable men to achieve the ultimate goal of life. Thus he compiled the great historical narration called the Mahābhārata ”
Bhagwad Gita is a part of Mahabharata’s Anushasan Parva from chapters 25-42. It has 3 divisions in itself which have been equally divided into portions of Gyana, Karma and Bhakti.
Divisions of Bhagwad Gita
As per the Acharyas who have commented on Bhagwad Gita, it has been divided as
- Chapters 1 to 6 are for Karma Yoga or Actions in Krishna Consciousness.
- Chapters 7 to 12 are for Bhakti Yoga or Selfless Unalloyed Devotion to Lord Krishna.
- Chapter 13 to 18 are for Gyana Yoga or The Knowledge about Supreme Lord.
Individually, the chapters have been names as:
- Chapter One: Observing the armies on Battlefield of Kurukshetra
- Chapter Two: Essence of Bhagwad Gita
- Chapter Three: Karma Yoga
- Chapter Four: Divya Gyana
- Chapter Five: Karma Yoga in Krishna Consciousness
- Chapter Six: Dhyana Yoga
- Chapter Seven: Knowledge of Absolute
- Chapter Eight: Attaining the Supreme
- Chapter Nine: The most confidential knowledge
- Chapter Ten: The opulence of absolute
- Chapter Eleven: The universal form
- Chapter Twelve: Devotional service
- Chapter Thirteen: Nature, enjoyer and consciousness
- Chapter Fourteen: Three modes of nature
- Chapter Fifteen: Yoga of Supreme
- Chapter Sixteen: Divine and demoniac nature
- Chapter Seventeen: Divisions of faith
- Chapter Eighteen: Perfection of renunciation
Why should one read Bhagwad Gita?
Bhagwad Gita lays emphasis on the following points which can be understood by a common man:
- Whatever work the leaders of the society do, the common man of the society follows them without deliberation. Hence, a leader must be careful to set examples.
- The persons whose mind is tormented by unlimited desires cannot achieve the desired goal of his life
- Anger is the biggest enemy of a person and it is generated by unsatisfied lust or desires
- Without having faith in the person who is giving you knowledge, you cannot get real knowledge from him
- The practicality of knowledge is only gained by practising austerity and being truthful.
- Success is meant only for those people who can pay the price worth for it.
These are some of the practical aspects and points from Bhagwad Gita.
Benefits of donation on Gita Jayanti
This Bhagwad Gita as a scripture was compiled by Srila Vedvyasa. And it was spoken by Lord Krishna to Arjuna in the battlefield of Kurukshetra in 45 minutes. It was spoken to Arjuna on the day of Shukla Paksha Ekadashi of Margashirsha month, the most auspicious Mokshada ekadashi.
As per Brahma Vaivarta Purana, anyone who gifts Bhagwad gita on the day of Moskhada Ekadashi gets the benefit of donating thousands of mounds of gold, Gold laiden cows and many more auspicious things.
Benefits of Bhagwad Gita Paath
The benefits of Bhagwad Gita Paath are:
- One gets benefit of giving huge donations in charity to Brahmins and Cows.
- One gets the desired result in any field in which he applied for.
- One gets desired success in the examinations for which he is appearing for.
- The paath of Bhagwad Gita ensures complete freedom all sorts of negative energies on the house and people living in the house.
- If there is any malefic planet in the kundali which is showing it’s negative effects, the person is immediately relieved from it.
- If there is any financial loss or loss in business, the paath eradicates all sorts of negative intentions and cause of such miseries.
Muhurat for Gita Paath
This year, Mokshada Ekadashi or Gita Jayanti is on 10th December, 2016. The puja muhurtam timings are as follows:
Bhagwad Gita Paath: 04:00 AM to 12 PM
This Muhurat is for general masses. For devotess who wish to do it for a special cause, Shubhpuja is providing free consultation from expert Acharyas and Pandits who have been doing this yagya for years.
For booking this puja, http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/bhagwat-paath-puja/
Facing troubles in Business
Each and every one of us is facing trouble in his business despite trying to succeed in the best of our attempts. Business is the life and soul of a person who is deeply dedicated to the service of the family. Everyone wishes to get a happy and handsome income and enjoy a happy living together with family.
But due to the problems faced by family members due to planetary transitions, one has to suffer loss of money and property, thereby decreasing the overall fortune and fortitude of the family.
Reasons for unexpected loss in business
There are numerous reasons for this kind of unexpected loss in the business of the family. Sometimes, it becomes too much that the entire family business is uprooted just because of some imbalance in small planetary positions and some other factors.
The reasons for getting losses in business can be
- Malefic positions of Rahu in family
- Due to mal-eye or Buri nazar of some one
- Due to Kundali dosh present.
One of the most prominent reasons for the loss in business is due to Rahu. Rahu is one of the major planets after Guru which is responsible for the fortune in business. One must not delay in offering worship to Rahu.
Rahu puja benefits
The benefits of Rahu puja are:
- There is immediate stop in business losses.
- There is gradual increase in the good fortune of the person who owns the business
- The person gets a chance by the lord to advance in the business
- Apart from getting financial increments, the person gets mental and spiritual peace.
- There is no opportunity when the person will get a chance to promote himself to a higher status.
To book your puja, comtact us at http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/rahu-puja/
Over the past centuries, Diabetes has been there, coexisting with the human population as the years pass by. Many scholars, doctors, physicians, medical personalities came; experimented with various combinations of medicines for the cure of Diabetes and they all disappeared in the sands of time and yet, no one was completely successful in eradicating this deadly disease from the root.
All of them had their own recipes of herbal combinations which were no doubt effective for many people as per the time, place, circumstances and people concerned but to their dismay, no one was ever completely successful in providing relief from Diabetes.
Some Classical approaches for Diabetes
There are 3 approaches available in the market for the cure of Diabetes:
- Allopathy system : Metformin, Insulin injections, Glimeperide, Glizipide etc
- Ayurvedic system: Karela, Jamun, Methidana, Gudmaar, Karanj, Bael etc
- Homeopathic system: Helonias 200, Iodum 200, Syzygium Jambolanum etc
These medicines have been used over a period of many years and even centuries for the cure of diabetes. Most of them have been successful in curing the diabetes but they have to be taken for longer period of time. And due to longer periods of time required for treatment, they have become impractical.
Sindhurmani: A ray of hope for diabetics
Sindhurmani is a ray of hope for the people who are suffering from pangs of pain due to the deadly disease diabetes. The disease diabetes is taking the form of a demon who is engulfing the masses on a larger scale which is ever alarming and increasing.
Sindhurmani is a divine gem, like a demigod which has been introduced by Lord Ganesha as a saviour for the people. Since it represents his soul and found and identified by siddhas, there is no doubt about it’s potency which has been seen and experienced by large number of people who have taken benefit of it’s healing properties and other magical properties.
So what’s there in Sindhurmani Madhumeha Nivaran Puja?
Seeing the plight of the general massses suffering from diabetes, Shubhpuja came across various acharyas and pundits who have dedicated their life in welfare of the people using Sindhurmani to relieve them from all sorts of pains and troubles.
We had long hours of discussions with them and with fervent prayers for the benefit of people who are suffering from diabetes, we asked them for the potent solution of this disease.
After years of research and tireless endeavour, they came across special mantras and rare herbs mentioned in the scriptures dealing with puja of Sindhurmani, they proposed this Sindhurmani Madhumeha Nivaran Puja which is extremely rare and almost sure in giving success in healing the people.
The cost of the puja comprises of only the rare herbs which are to collected from very harsh places and have to be procured as per the shastras.
For booking your puja, please contact us at http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/sindhurmani-madhumeh-nivaran-puja/
We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja
- For this puja, you have to visit us for 21 days for 45 minutes everyday.
- Other instructions will be shared with you after the booking is made.
Please note that this is a holistic solution and your existing medical treatment and medicines should continue.
*Terms & conditions: Offer valid till 31st Dec 2016. Other terms & conditions will be sent after booking the puja.
Disclaimer: Shubhpuja makes no representations / warranties of any kind expressed or implied with respect to occurrence of any event and predictions. The company may, in its sole discretion, change, modify, suspend, make improvements to or discontinue any aspect/service without prior notice. Please note that Shubhpuja does not take responsibility for any work undertaken by the Acharya/astrologer/pandits and their opinions / predictions and Shubhpuja or the Company disclaims their responsibility to the fullest extent as per the applicable laws. All predictions are based on study and observations of the astrologer and their independent opinion. Shubhpuja holds the right to not take any particular order from the customer due to any external/internal circumstances known to Shubhpuja.
Ever heard of designing customised mantras of each individual: Welcome to Shubhpuja’s Madhumeh Nivaran Puja
Sindhurmani is a special gem which is used to get relief from all sorts of diseases, whatsoever they may be in their intensity. Sindhurmani is such a rare gem since it is found at the bottom of Mansarovar Lake and the yogis and siddhas who have reached the culmination of yoga. Only these special saints are able to recognise this rare creation and able to get the benefits of Sindhurmani
Specialised Mantras and Pandits
As per the shastric injunction, “Na bhuto Na bhavishyati”, every human being is unique in his attributes and has got uniqueness of everything he possesses. As per the application of this injunction, every ayurvedic practitioner prescribes a new set of medicines for every person, be they be having same disease.
Similarly, as per the commonly seen practice, we often find pandits and acharyas doing and chanting the same mantras at every individual’s house and in every problem.
Since every person has a different personality, there comes a keen requirement of specialised acharyas and pandits who have highly practical and numerical experience in the field of mantra healing and recovery.
Healing through mantra healing
Since specialised mantras are devised by our highly qualified acharyas and pandits like a tailor stitches clothes for the person as per his requirement, the person for whom puja is to be performed gets complete benefit.
Mantra healing is a scientific and visible process of healing which when administered in the right way through the bonafide guidance of expert acharyas can heal any person with any sort of problem.
We, at Shubhpuja perform customised puja mantras for the best and sole benefit of the devotee. Our highly expert acharyas have done extensive research and through their profound researches, they have come to know about the secrets of mantra healing and have healed many people.
For booking your puja, contact us at http://www.shubhpuja.com/product/sindhurmani-madhumeh-nivaran-puja/