In 2013, Vardhan co-founded online astrology consultancy Shubhpuja. Previously, as CEO of Vayudoot, he helped the company navigate the aviation industry; as an astrologer he helps individuals navigate adverse planetary positions,
The initial step in relation to lines of the hand is, that they should be clear and well-marked, neither broad nor pale in colour, and that they should be free from all breaks, islands or irregularities of any kind.
- Very pale lines indicate the want of robust health and even the lack of energy and decisions.
- Lines red in colour indicate the sanguine, hopeful disposition; they show an active, robust temperament.
- Yellow lines, as well as being indicative of biliousness and liver trouble, are indicators of a nature self- contained, reserved, and proud.
- Lines very dark in colour, almost black, tell of a melancholy, grave temperament, and also indicate a haughty, distant nature, one usually very revengeful and unforgiving.
- Branches rising from any line accentuate its power and strength, but all branches descending denote the reverse.
- At the commencement of Line of heart, the rising lines are most important while considering the success of marriage for the subject.
- A chained formation in any line is a weak sign; if on the line of heart it denotes weakness and changeability of affection; if on the line of head, want of fixity of ideas, and weakness of intellect.
- Breaks in any line denotes it failure.
- A wavy formation weakens the power of the line.
- Capillary lines are those little hair lines running by the side of the main line, sometimes joining it, sometimes falling from it; they denote weakness, like the chained formation.
- When the entire hand covered with a network or multitude of little lines running all over aimlessly, it betrays the mental worry, a highly nervous temperament, and a troubled nature.
The features and traits of a being are also affected by the colour, skin type and even smoothness or firmness of the hand. As the people with soft palms imagine all sorts of things in the way of ailments and troubles; but if the palm is firm, it denotes an energetic, excitable nature.
Very smooth hands with few lines belong to people with calm temperament and even in disposition. They rarely loose temper and if they do then they have a valid logic behind it. This again depends upon the hardness and softness of the palm. When form, it is greater sign of control and calmness than when soft. In the latter case it is not so much a matter of control as of indifference.
When the palm of hand is naturally covered with a very fine light skin, the subject will retain the buoyancy and temperament of youth much longer than the person with a coarse skin. This is of course dependent upon the type of work, but the general cases where little labour or manual work is involved, this is the case.
Colour of the Palm:
The palm of the hand is under immediate control and action of the nerves and of the nerve fluid. According to scientist, there are more nerves in the hand than in any other portion of the body and again more in the palms than other portions of hand.
When palm is pale or almost white in colour, the subject takes very little interest in anything outside of himself- in other words, he will be selfish, egoistic and unsympathetic.
When palm is yellowish in colour, the subject will be morbid, melancholy, and morose.
When a delicate pink the nature is sanguine, hopeful, and bright; and when very red, robust in health and spirits, passionate, and quick tempered.