The number 9 stands in symbolism for the Planet Mars. This number influences all persons born on the 9th, 18th, and 27th of any month, but still more so if their birthday falls in the period between the 21st March and April 19th-26th (called the House of mars positive) or in the period between the 21st October and November 20th-27th (called the House of Mars negative). Traits of number 9 people are as follows:
- Number 9 persons are fighters in all they attempt in life. They usually have difficult times in their early years, but generally they are, in the end, successful by their grit, strong will, and determination.
- In character, they are hasty in temper, impulsive, independent, and desire to be their own masters.
- When number 9 is noticed to be more than usually dominant in the dates and events of their lives they will be found to make great enemies, to cause strife and opposition wherever they may be, and they are often wounded or killed either in warfare or in the battle of life.
- They have great courage and make excellent soldiers or leaders in any cause they espouse.
- Their greatest dangers arise from foolhardiness and impulsiveness in word and action. They are also peculiarly prone to accidents from fire and explosions and rarely get through life without injury from such causes.
- They also go through surgical operations in their life time.
- They usually experience many quarrels and strife in their home, either with their own relations or with the family they marry into.
- They strongly resent criticism, and even when not conceited, they have always a good opinion of themselves, brooking no interference with their plans.
- They are resourceful and excellent in organizations, but they must have the fullest control; if not, they lose heart and stand aside and let things go to pieces.
- For affection and sympathy they almost do anything, and the men of this number can be made the greatest fools of, if clever woman gets pulling at their heartstrings.
- This number is fortunate to be born under, provided one controls it and is not carried away by the temper and violence that it also represents.
- They lucky colours for persons born under the number nine are all shades of crimson or red, also all rose tones and pink.
- The luckiest days for them are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, but more especially Tuesday (called Mars Day).
The number stands in symbolism for the Planet Saturn. This number influences all people born on the 8th, 17th, or 26th in any month, or if their birthday comes between the 21st December and the 26th January period which is also called as the House of Saturn (positive), and also from 26th January to 19th February, the period called the House of Saturn (negative).
- These people are usually misunderstood by others, and therefore they feel intensely lonely at heart.
- They have deep and very intense natures along with great strength of individuality.
- They often appear cold and undemonstrative, though in reality they have warm hearts towards the oppressed classes.
- These people are either successes or great failures, there appears to be no happy medium in their case.
- If ambitious, they usually aim for public life or government responsibility of some kind, and often hold very high positions involving great sacrifice on their part.
- If at all religious they go to extremes and are fanatics in their zeal. In any cause they take up, they attempt to carry it through in spite of all arguments or opposition and in doing so they generally make bitter and relentless enemies.
- The lucky colours for them are all shades of grey, black, dark blue, and purple.
- They should endeavour to carry out their plans and aims on all days that fall under their own number such as 8th, 17th or 26th in any month, or during the house of Saturn period. Especially so when these dates fall on Saturday, Sunday or Monday.
- Their lucky stones are the amethyst and the dark toned sapphire, also black pearl or the black diamond.
The number 7 stands in symbolism for the Planet Neptune, and represents all persons born under the 7, namely those who are born on the 7th, 16th, or 25th of any month, but more especially influences such persons if they are born from the 21st June to July 20th– 27th, the period of the zodiac called the ‘House of the Moon’.
- These are people are very independent, original, and have strongly marked individuality.
- At heart they love change and travel, being restless in their natures. If they have the means of gratifying their desires they visit foreign countries and become keenly interested in the affairs of far of far off lands.
- They often make extremely good writers, painters, or poets, but in everything they do, they sooner or later show a peculiar philosophical outlook on life that tinges all their work.
- They care little about the material things of life; they often become rich by their original ideas or methods of business.
- The women of this number generally have a successful marriage, and have an anxious nature about future.
- They are also interested in matters concerning the sea, and in trade or business; they often become merchants, exporters, and importers, dealing with foreign countries.
- They have peculiar ideas about religion. They dislike to follow the beaten track, they create a religion of their own, but one that appeals to the imagination and based on the mysterious.
- They people usually have remarkable dreams and a great leaning to occultism; they have the gift of intuition, clairvoyance, and a peculiar quieting magnetism of their own that has great influence over others.
- These people go really well with number 2 as it is also the Moon number. Thus people born in the ‘House of the Moon’ make great friends.
- The lucky days of the week for them are the same as for the number 2 people, namely, Sunday and Monday; especially if their own number falls on one of the 1, 2, or 4 number dates.
- Their lucky colours are all shades of green, also white and yellow, and they should avoid all dark heavy colours. Lucky stones for them are moonstones, ‘cat’s eyes, and pearls, and if possible, they should wear a piece of moss against their skin.
The number 5 stands for the Planet Mercury, and is versatile in all its characteristics. Number 5 people are those born on 5th, 14th, and 23rd in any month, but their characteristics are still more marked if they are born in what is called the ‘period of the 5’ which is from 21st May to June 20th -27th, and from 21st August to September 20th-27th.
- These people make friends easily and get on with persons born under almost any number.
- They are mentally very highly strung. They live on their nerves and appear to crave excitement.
- They are quick in thought and decisions, and impulsive in their actions.
- They detest any plodding kind of work and seem naturally to drift into all methods of making money quickly. They have a keen sense of making money by inventions and new ideas.
- They are born speculators, prone to Stock exchange transactions, and are generally willing to run risks in all they undertake.
- They have the most wonderful elasticity of character. They rebound quickly from the heaviest blow; nothing seems to affect them for very long, like their symbol Mercury.
- If by nature they are good they remain so; if bad, not all the preaching in the world will make the slightest effect on them.
- They should endeavor to carry out their plans and aims on all day that fall under their own number such as 5th, 14th, or 23rd.
- The days of the week more fortunate for them are Wednesday and Friday, especially if their own number falls on one of these days.
- Their greatest drawback is that they exhaust their nervous strength to such an extent that they often fall victims to nervous breakdowns of the worst kind and under mental tensions.
- Their lucky colours are all shades of light grey, white, and glistening materials, but just as they can make friends with people born under all kinds of numbers, so they can wear all shades of colours. Yet avoid dark colours as far as possible.
- Their lucky stone is diamond, and all the glittering or shimmering things like platinum or silver.