Day: June 26, 2018
Venus (Shukra) is the ruling planet of Diamond (Heera). Just like diamond Venus too is a beautiful planet in the solar system having its own bright light.
As per astrology, Venus signifies the desires of a human being, comforts and luxuries of life. A benefic Venus in the horoscope blesses a person with luxury, glamour, comforts, and pleasures. A person with strong venus also tends to have a happy marriage, is optimistic and has physical grace.
Diamond is a bright transparent coloured gemstone which is an extravagant representation of its ruling planet Venus. This gemstone is beautiful, radiant and is desired by all. A fine quality diamond reflects lights which displays the colour of the rainbow from all its eight facets. It is associated with nobility of character, buoyancy of thoughts, a wiser vision, peace & prosperity.
Associated Day: Friday
Ruling Planet: Venus
Related Month: March
Favourable Zodiac Sign: Taurus & Libra
Diamond is said to eradicate the various ill effects of the Shukra planet as well as a weak Shukra or a wrongly placed sun in the horoscope. It takes away sadness and gloom of the life and protects the individual from the ill energies.
Benefits of wearing a Diamond
- It enhances beauty, charisma, and magnetism of wearer
- Makes the wearer look & feel attractive
- Bring ‘Raj Yog’ to the wearer by pleasing its planet Venus
- Inspires the creativity by developing interest in writing, singing, acting etc..
- Enhances love bonding, romance, and sensuality
- Improves marriage relationship of the wearer
- Enables the wearers to meet challenges boldly in life
- Brings peace and serenity to the wearer
- Ensures the wearer’s victory over rivals and enemies
Purchase an authentic Diamond from Shubhpuja
It is always advised to wear a pure gemstone or else the purpose of wearing it will be defeated. We at Shubhpuja understand your concern that is why we provide our customers with genuine quality products.
We directly deal with the gemstone manufactures and companies which extract the
raw gemstone and finish it to the final cut as per the demand of our customer.
Shubhpuja also provides you with the consultation of expert Acharyas and Pundits regarding weight and shape of the gemstone. Our expert pundits provide you with a practical step by step guide of the know-how’s of understanding of the gemstone and its wearing.
On our customer request we also energize the gemstone according to the Vedic shatsras with powerful mantras which give instant results to the wearer.
For the Pran Pratishtha of Diamond we follow these steps:
- Worshiping the Devi
- Reciting Shree Sooktam/Devi Stuti/Durga Chalisa
- Reciting the Shukra beeja mantra: ॐद्रांद्रीँद्रौंसहशुक्रायनमः
- Donate clothes or dairy cream or curd to a lady on Friday
- Fasting on Fridays
- Also wearing a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
Contact us at Shubhpuja for the purchase of diamond and other gemstones. We also specialize in Palmistry, Astrology, Pujas and Vastu. Please visit us at http://shubhpuja.com/ or call us @ +91 844 773 9300 to book an appointment.
From our childhood we have heard stories that god comes in human form to preserve the world from evil. Indeed, it is true as this has happened many times in the past. God always tries to maintain a balance between the good and the evil, when this balance tilts on the evil side and it becomes heavier, god has to appear on earth to restore the balance.
Lord Vishnu is said to have taken human form on earth on ten different occasions to save the world, and each time he has appeared in a different form. The stories of Vishnu’s incarnations, or the 10 avatars are mentioned in the Vishnu Puran. Out of the ten avatars in four of them he has appeared as an animal. His avatars progress from a fish/marine vertebrate, amphibious and land-based vertebrates, and then reach the human stage. In human form, Vishnu first appears as half-man & half-lion, then as a short man, a violent man, a peaceful man, a loving man, a meditative man and lastly as a mystical man.
- In the form of a fish – the Matsya Avatar, he saved the sage Manu and the sacred Vedas from a great flood.
- Vishnu also appeared in the form of a great tortoise and dived to the bottom of the ocean to retrieve the potent drink.
- When demon Hiranyaksha had cast the earth to the bottom of the cosmic sea, Vishnu became the boar – Varaha Avatar. That time he plunged into the depths and saved the earth by placing it on the top of the waters to float.
- To kill the tyrant Hiranyakashipu, Vishnu took the form of the Narasimha Avatar (half human and half lion) and killed Hiranyakashipu on the threshold of his home at sunset.
- Bali the assura kind had controlled the earth at that time he appeared in the Vamana Avatar as a dwarf.
- When the kshatriyas – the warrior class became intoxicated with power, Vishnu was born as the brahmin Parashurama to eliminate their threat and save the earth.
- In his next avatar he was born as Rama whose story is told in the Ramayana.
- Then he came in the Krishna Avatar and played an important role in the Mahabharata.
- Then he appeared as Gautama or Lord Buddha, the ninth avatar
- The tenth avatar or the last incarnation is yet to come. It is believed that this avatar will be referred to as ‘Kalki’ will appear at the end of the present time. In this incarnation he will be riding on a white horse with a flaming sword in his hand.
In all his avatars Lord Vishnu has appeared as a leader and saviour of the world. On similar lines, the Sinddhurmani Dashavatar Puja is for attainment of Leadership and success in life. One who worships the incarnations of the supreme godhead, he gets the following benefits:
- Fulfilment of all the desires
- Relief from tension and #stress
- Positive outlook towards #life
- Positivity in life
- Prosperity in education and wealth
- Removal of negative energies present inside the mind and heart
If you too want to derive these benefits for yourself get this puja done from Shubhpuja. Our team comprises of highly qualified pundits, who are trained in Hindu Shastras. They combine science and mathematics in their vedic practices and perform these puja. To know more visit us http://shubhpuja.com/product/sindhurmani-dashavatara-puja/