Sometimes Pisces can seem as though they’re living on another planet but have you ever stopped to wonder what it is exactly that makes Pisces so unique? Those are born under the Pisces sign can get labeled as everything from total genius through to downright nutcase. But to truly get a sense of what the Pisces personality is all about you just need to take a closer look at the many distinct traits and characteristic that make up this one of- a-kind zodiac sign. Pisces probably have the most distinctive characteristics of all the 12 signs of Zodiac. If you’re not convinced, take a look at the Pisces nearest to you or read these 6 things below to figure out!
1. Pisces have a knack for reading a person’s true intentions : Pisces , You cannot stress enough upon the fact that you are unbelievably intuitive. Every Piscean is born with this sixth sense. Pisces have an intuitive and psychic ability more then any other zodiac signs. They trust their gut feelings and if they do not, they quickly learn to because they realize that their hunches are usually correct. They are frighteningly perceptive. Many Pisceans have a strong psychic ability or sixth sense or just an innate sense of intuition. Could be why they often prefer to be alone than with people who are not worth their time. You’ll sometimes be shocked at how accurately they can read people; since Pisceans are a unique blend of both an extrovert and introvert, they rely on their own internal instincts and logic to make decisions and form beliefs.
2. Pisces has an incredibly giving and generous nature : A Pisces truly has the most generous and compassionate soul, because they give and give even when they have
nothing left to give. The Pisces personality tends to be extremely generous and it’s very much in their nature to want to give back in life and share their good fortunes with others. They are givers of gifts, attention, thoughts, and of love. If you are in any type of relationship with a Pisces, be prepared to be showered with love and kindness. They are quite popular in their social circles for being a genuine friend to everyone. They value human relations the most and put the people she/ he love above everything else.
3. They are easy going in every sense of the word. They are okay with almost anything and everything. When plans are being made, they are usually lost in their own thoughts : Pisces are very easy going, down to Earth, and generally very easy to get along with.They tend not to make any waves, often just going with the flow. The quality associated with Pisces is Mutable, of which their easy-going and fluid nature is often attributed to. Pisces: you’ve been told you’re easy to talk to and you enjoy being someone others can turn to when they need help overcoming life’s obstacles. Pisces is very easy-going. Pisces isn’t about ‘Me’ or ‘You’ or even ‘Us’ or ‘Them’ Pisces is about everything and nothing. Pisces isn’t open or closed, it’s just there. Their emotions are their own, other people’s, and the universe’s, as are everyone else’s emotions through Pisces eyes. Ideally, Pisces accepts this aspect of their existence. They are ultimately going with the flow because they realize on some level that they are ultimately everything and nothing. Pisceans have a soothing and calm presence. They don’t hold grudges. They deal with an issue when it comes up but forgiveness is their forte. They believe in the best in people and will go out of your way to help people, even if it means great sacrifice.
4. Pisces can be maddeningly indecisive sometimes : Pisces sees both sides of every situation. Sometimes this can make it difficult to make a decision and sometimes
they’re seen as indecisive or wishy-washy. Pisces can be incredibly indecisive at times and can struggle to come to a final decision agonizing over everything for fear of making the wrong decision. Pisces struggle with balancing logic and emotion when making decisions. There is a reason behind Pisces being indecisive. In making the same
decision, a Sagittarius may only consider two consequences; however a Pisces would think of up to 10 consequences because he/she really worries too much. To make it simple, Pisces would think of the different effects that could be caused by the ‘situation’, whether or not it will cause misunderstandings etc. Because of this they constantly revisit their decisions in search of equilibrium between the two.
5. Pisces fears rejection and the idea of winding up alone : Pisces have a lot of love to give and when they commit to a relationship they do so with all of their heart. Pisces takes everything to heart. They’re very sensitive and can get their feelings hurt easily. No one can throw a pity party like they can. Pisces craves companionship and they have a strong desire for a deep and meaningful relationship, however finding love isn’t always so easy for them. One of their biggest fears however is that they won’t be able to find someone that will be able to reciprocate that love. They sometimes suffer from low self esteem leading them to doubt their odds of finding their perfect match. Pisces downfall is their sensitivity and their inability to reject another person. They do not like rejection, fear of ending up alone/never falling in love and they try to treat others the way they want to be treated so they will rarely say no for fear of hurting them.
6. Pisces have a competitive side that can take people by surprise : People often underestimate the competitive side of a Pisces. Few realize just how competitive the Pisces can be when they are presented with a challenge. Pisces is not known to be aggressive or cutthroat. They are not known to be business types, but they are successful when they are given the chance to express themselves creatively, like through the arts, and given a chance to express their compassion towards humanity. Don’t be fooled by their seemingly aloof nature because they actually kinda love to win. Pisces are competitive and give their best at every opportunity, always believing that attitude, more than ability, promises success. If you’re silly enough to underestimate them then they will try twice as hard to kick your ass!