Let us first begin by understanding what exactly is Horoscope and how does it work? Similar to the twelve zodiacs of the sky, we have twelve houses in the horoscopes. Birth chart (horoscope) is a celestial map of the sky (planetary positions) during that specific time at a given place.This horoscope is a chart of twelve boxes which are also called as “houses”. These are also referred as “Bhava” in the Hindu astrology.
There are so many questions in our lives that we keep on looking for answers to them and try to decipher various mysteries related to our future. It is here that horoscope comes into center stage and plays an important role in our life by unfolding our lives before us which means helping us to know those secrets that our life has not yet revealed to you. There is something planned for each and every one of us but no one knows the what and when of it and knowing things in advance can make you simply gear up and get yourself prepared for things that are going to come into your life.Horoscope reveals loads of opportunities to know the necessary information encoded within your name and date, time and place of your birth. While there are non-believers of the fact that the relative positions of planets and stars have some impact on your life but the believers on the other hand , call it a science.
In the Horoscope, the favorable and unfavorable events of an individual are indicated based on the planetary positions at the time of birth. The nature of horoscope, method of prediction, and indications of good and bad are highly diverse in different cultures and countries of the world.The pleasant happenings of the life,mishaps, fortunes, mother, father, siblings, progeny and spouse-related questions can be analyzed from the horoscope. Questions pertaining to the marriage timing, career related issues, favorable periods of life, struggling phases of life, approximate time of death etc. can also be addressed with the help of horoscope. Few benefits of Horoscope which are universal and can generally be utilized by all are :-
- Helps to find the most lucrative career for an individual – Horoscope not just informs you about your skills but also tells you a specific career which will benefit you the most. The planet in the 10th house of the horoscope describes about the favorable career options for a person.
- Identifying weaknesses and necessary remedies :- Improving one’s weaknesses is as important as developing one’s strengths. A horoscope will tell you if you are likely to suffer due to doshas (unfavorable results due to some planets) or weakness of planets in important areas like education or relationships.
- Builds Confidence – It helps in remaining optimistic and also The foreknowledge gained through horoscope gives one an edge over others, which in turn will improve one’s confidence
- Improves Decision-Making :- Horoscope predictions provide guidance in decision making as it tells us about the success rate and future prospects of the decisions we take today.
- Being Prepared for Significant Days :- A horoscope would reflect the changing patterns of favorable and malefic planets and their consequent impact on our lives. This helps one schedule important events like holding marriages or buying property on best possible days.
Keeping the benefits of Horoscope in mind, Shubhpuja and it’s dedicated Pundits, Vastu and astrology professionals commit towards bringing advanced services and solutions to provide you a way of moving for good health, success, good wealth and peace of mind. Whether you want to know about your future, want to get the solutions for failure in business, Kundli Making and matching or solutions for the problems that are creating hurdles on your way to get married or start your business, you will get complete solutions and peace of mind at Shubh Puja.
For further inquiries :-
Phone: +91 844 773 9300